Rick Simpson Warning About Trash Oil.

I must say it was pretty ballsy to come back from being banned with the same name.

That was the only way to do it at the time. Balls to the walls. Peanutbutter was an admin changing all my recent posts to whatever he wanted them to say. Making my posts say I was a cop. Confessing. Everybody wanted to hear what the confessed cop was going to say. So I returned without any pretending, just guns blazing, and left the filthy liar laying in the dust.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the only way to do it at the time. Balls to the walls. Peanutbutter was an admin changing all my recent posts to whatever he wanted them to say. Making my posts say I was a cop. Confessing. Everybody wanted to hear what the confessed cop was going to say. So I returned without any pretending, just guns blazing, and left the filthy liar laying in the dust.

I had recently been banned at tat time too...but I took a break and resurfaced with a new name. That one got banned too. I always wondered how you didn't get rebanned right away.

Rick says that he does not want the sick to get low quality medicine.

Not sure why all the negativity towards him for that.

Maybe some of you were making oil before he was. Problem is that you didn't put your life on the line to spread the word and save lives, he did.

I will always call it RSO.

No, that's not it. This is it: Rick said green goo was bad but he told us all to make green goo. He's a nut. What else can you think? Just watch the two videos. Watch the one at the beginning of the thread and then watch the one I posted. There's no positive way to spin it, sorry.

Maybe some of you were making oil before he was. Problem is that you didn't put your life on the line to spread the word and save lives, he did.

Problem being, Rick is saying people giving out green/black goo should be put in jail, yet there he is in his own video showing his black goo.

Edited by shishka

He always seems to fail to recognize all the people that have died from cancer in his run from the cure video. *shrug*

A messy fact i am sure he doesnt want to share.

So is he responsible for those peoples death and giving them crappy oil?

This guy is such a charlatan. Acts like he created the snickers bar a couple thousand years after the fact. Hahahaha...

I have no idea why people flock towards this guy?

Cannabis extract is older than jesus. Nothing new here people. Just another nutcase.

ATTACK! ATTACK! CAST NEGATIVE JUDGEMENT IMMEDIATELY! ATTACK WHILE YOU CAN, HURRY, YOU MIGHT MISS YOUR CHANCE!

Maybe people should be making up some good RSO and helping cancer patients instead of wasting their time attacking Rick Simpson.

Then again there are some here that have compared concentrated cannabis oil to bleach.....

I think Rick made some mistakes in some of what he said in the video. I choose to believe that his main concern was for the patients.

It doesn't matter what we call it, RSO, cannabis oil, hemp oil, hash oil, etc. what matters is how it is made and what is done with it afterwards.

Maybe people flock to Rick because he put the Run From the Cure video up, and it really can cure cancer. I have seen it for myself.

It really makes me sad to see so much negativity. Where is it all coming from? Jealousy, envy, greed, guilt?

I will choose to see the positive in the message in the video rather than pick apart the few things that I do not fully agree with and focus on the negative.

What really hurts the most is seeing this community, the medical marijuana community, chop each other down instead of trying to lift each other up.

Sometimes I wonder if it is even possible for anyone to live up to the communities expectations.

To err is human; to forgive, divine.

Alexander Pope

Teach me to feel another's woe, to hide the fault I see, that mercy I to others show, that mercy show to me.

Alexander Pope

ATTACK! ATTACK! CAST NEGATIVE JUDGEMENT IMMEDIATELY! ATTACK WHILE YOU CAN, HURRY, YOU MIGHT MISS YOUR CHANCE!

Maybe people should be making up some good RSO and helping cancer patients instead of wasting their time attacking Rick Simpson.

Then again there are some here that have compared concentrated cannabis oil to bleach.....

I think Rick made some mistakes in some of what he said in the video. I choose to believe that his main concern was for the patients.

It doesn't matter what we call it, RSO, cannabis oil, hemp oil, hash oil, etc. what matters is how it is made and what is done with it afterwards.

Maybe people flock to Rick because he put the Run From the Cure video up, and it really can cure cancer. I have seen it for myself.

It really makes me sad to see so much negativity. Where is it all coming from? Jealousy, envy, greed, guilt?

I will choose to see the positive in the message in the video rather than pick apart the few things that I do not fully agree with and focus on the negative.

What really hurts the most is seeing this community, the medical marijuana community, chop each other down instead of trying to lift each other up.

Sometimes I wonder if it is even possible for anyone to live up to the communities expectations.

To err is human; to forgive, divine.

Alexander Pope

Teach me to feel another's woe, to hide the fault I see, that mercy I to others show, that mercy show to me.

Alexander Pope

I think you're missing the point. RS is the one who was being negative and attacking oil makers in the video posted. Then restorium posted a video where RS basically promotes the use of the same type of oil he was attacking. I think that is the issue here.

GG, pull your head out of the clouds for a minute , will ya? I don't know your angle, and do not care but you making this out to be a witch hunt is ridiculous. When someone makes a video trashing others that is in complete hypocrisy of another video the same person made earlier alarm bells should be going off in your head. It is NOT Rick Simpson Oil, it is Cannabis Oil!

Fame is a drug, a drug that is easy to abuse, it appears Rick is abusing what little he had.

Thats because your just a kid! You were just a gleam in your daddy's eyes when I was making honey oil, what do you mean no one put them selves out there? any of us that have been involved with mj all of our lives took chances and broke laws, now we live in a whole different world, did you grow up with real hippies in the late 60's and 70's? did you supply people with mj for their cancer treatments in the 80's? yea the 80's, people have been using mj aka weed to help them get thru chemo and radiation for prob longer than you been alive!

How old are you? Id like to know how old alot of people are in here, Im willing to bet alot of you havent realized how smart your parents are/were yet!

rso, hash oil, honey oil, honey dew, who the hell cares what ya call it! as long as you share how you make it, or can share in other ways, I dont give a ratz azz what you call it! I bet I have a pair of levy's older than most of you know it all's!!! :yahoo-wave:

Peace

JIm

edit= I bought a pair of button up fly's, I beleive 501's when I was 17 yrs old, they fit me and I have them and wear them now and than, so do the math before you think your older than my levy's, I will be 50 in less than 2 months!

And those of you that know me know I can put a pic up right now of them and me in them, lmao!

Edited by phaquetoo