In Need Of Genetics

free country 420

hic wrote.....Dam I have a investor that grows fish that would love to invest in ME. I can have a 10 acre greenhouse built once you change the law. You ALL can have genetics. VOTE that is all you have to do.

Talapia? Indiana? Big? For those that wish to serve here is your chance. Your only chance I might add is to get moving on a LAW a LAW so dam solid the likes of the mary-go-round team will not be heard from again.

...sorry live for you and you get you in the end.

NO THANKS

We Michiganders are sick of outsiders corrupting our good law.

We take care of our own.

If you don't like it ...GO HOME

The reason you did not receive any response when you ask how many were from newaygo a while back is because we do not trust scumbag carpetbaggers leeching off our patients.

You were very easy to spot...there is a lot that is unmichigan in your posts

I am sorry I just can't..Ha ha ha ha I just cannot take this thread stuff much longer.

You write a novel of how un-Michigan I am for ALL of the world to SEE. You sicken me and your kind sickens me to the point of being sick.lol

Do your eyes not have the ability to read he will invest in me? Were they too concentrated on hate? Silly little boy, I am a Michigander!

Your ignorance makes me ill. You look very very plain to me beyourbud you are no shinning star that's for sure.

I hope you do not do others taxes?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you mean federal law here. A 10-acre greenhouse will not fly with the feds under current conditions.

The Duval greenhouse was (only!) 50 x 100 and quite-out-in-the-country on a farm with, MI legal 144 plants--yet see how much attention it got when a sore bad-blood neighbor and his complaints, eventually, brot the feds. result: 5 years (Jerome), 10 years to his father.

Since their greenhouse, with its 2 x 6 and lexan construction--tho only 5000 sq ft--is the envy of many who see its pics--Michigan's echo to CA's "Big Slugger's" on Utube--the not-so-beautiful ? concerns having a greenhouse small enuf to not trigger alarms.

Succintly, what is bait-size when it comes to greenhouse flyovers?

BBud,

In light of McQueen there's only the narrowest way in any exchange of seeds or plants for both parties to be legal in MI. I'm probably illegal selling seeds/clones, you are probably legal buying them.

The narrrow way is patient/cg. Carded to each other, both sides are protected exchanging genetics. Such an exchange is only legal(protected on both sides) between a patient who is carded to that cg (and, patient is carded to possess plants). This is the really narrrow needle of genetics legality.

So, McQueen pointed out some new criminals. These are anyone who never had a cg but, nonetheless is growing, and is, prima facie, doing it thru a prior illegal exchage (receipt) of genetics.

A fabricated crisis?

I am sorry I just can't..Ha ha ha ha I just cannot take this thread stuff much longer.

You write a novel of how un-Michigan I am for ALL of the world to SEE. You sicken me and your kind sickens me to the point of being sick.lol

Do your eyes not have the ability to read he will invest in me? Were they too concentrated on hate? Silly little boy, I am a Michigander!

Your ignorance makes me ill. You look very very plain to me beyourbud you are no shinning star that's for sure.

I hope you do not do others taxes?

But my Liege, 'tis the copiously hided which withstandeth with dead cheeks the ravage that is ready for the way of life or death.

Edited by GregS

I've purchased from Attitude and never had a problem. Order the stealth shipping and they pack them in a gift item.

The shipper only lists the gift item, there is no mention of marijuana or seeds on the package. Very discreet.

Check out their promos they always give you free seeds with your order. Enter the promo code "420" at checkout and you get 10% off.

With the amount of mail coming through the US on any given day it would be virtually impossible for them to zero in on your package. (Think about the service you receive from the Post Office)

On the off chance they do discover them due to a damaged box or some other unforeseen circumstance the very worst that will happen is that they will confiscate them and send you a letter saying that those items are not allowed in the country.

If you pay for the stealth shipping option Attitude guarantees delivery and will send another shipment to you if it does not arrive.

There are probably still people selling on http://michigan.budtrader.com/ who are as of yet unaware of the court ruling or just don't care. You can probably find something there or on Craigslist.

Because of the recent supreme court decision if you want clones it is legally considered "black market" one way or another unless you get them from your registered caregiver.

Remember it's legal for you to obtain it but unless you are their registered patient it is illegal for them to give it to you. All the risk is for the person who gives it to you.

This is why you are not getting any offers of clones or seeds. It isn't that no one cares but it's difficult to risk the freedom and safety of yourself and family for someone you have never met. We are all in the same boat as you are and all need to find whatever workarounds we can in order to comply with the law.

Contact your representatives in congress and tell them to repeal these ridiculous and hurtful laws so you can obtain the medicine you need.

Best of luck.

You have only been posting for 2 months

Where have you been the last 4 years we have been in the trenches?

I will tell you what the day you go by someones number of post you limit yourself. Do you pretend the more you post the more you are, the more you know and the bigger you are?

Well I do not have to answer you but I was probley out growing dope while you were still in middle school...so the woods was were I was where were you? 15 years ago while I was wadding threw swamps where were you?

hic.

please do not offer seeds or any genetics to other members in open forum.

any offers of genetics or any cannabis materials MUST be taken to PM.

while i appreciate everyone willingness to help.... we are not clear at this time about the particulars of exchanging genetics.

i will ask that anyone seeking any genetics... either seed or clone Please do so in the PM system or in person.

we can discuss where to go.

we can discuss options.

we can talk about the results...

but no outright offers please.

this is flirting with a very dangerous subject.

anyone reading this please be aware... the recent supreme court ruling has limited the "assumed safety net" in genetic transfers from safe - go ahead and obtain genetics... to not so safe - we want to shut this program down.

be aware of your circumstances people...

ensure the behavior you are engaging in is going to qualify under assisting with YOUR PERSONAL MEDICAL BENEFIT.

any other actions...especially those enacted to help another fellow sick human... have been temporarily squashed by this ruling.

don't give away cannabis to a dying friend... by God.. that is illegal... unless you fill out a government sanctioned piece of paper and ask permission first.

I just wonder where the language went that we all voted on? It said "registered, or un-registered". Did it not? Where did that language go, and who took it out? I just don't understand our courts any more. Subjective to the max, and bought and paid for by corporations, they will always vote against individuals and for the corporate/government entities. Don't expect any relief from our court system any time soon, my friends. They have already decided your fate before they see any evidence, so we have no chance there. (Sorry Bob & Torey, Kingpinn, the rest of you who are in the teeth of the system, I truly hope I am so wrong but so far this is what I see). Our only hope, as I see it, is to get back to objective laws and away from opinion as law. The only time you should ever be in trouble with the law or courts is if you have harmed another human or their property, not when you have done something wrong in someone's opinion, which is what all prohibition laws are, someones opinion. If you have done no harm to life or property, you should be free to go about your business and be free to persue your own dreams and goals. Objective versus subjective. Seems like worth trying to me. Makes too much sense, and our politicians and government officials would not be able to get their way all the time at the expense of a ruined or ended life, which is what they can do now. If you are doing no harm to anyone or anything, shouldn't you be free to go about living your life without the fear that someone's opinion might get you killed or imprisoned? May we find a way to live in harmony, love, and peace, and very soon would be cool!

Peace...

I just wonder where the language went that we all voted on? It said "registered, or un-registered". Did it not? Where did that language go, and who took it out? I just don't understand our courts any more. Subjective to the max, and bought and paid for by corporations, they will always vote against individuals and for the corporate/government entities. Don't expect any relief from our court system any time soon, my friends. They have already decided your fate before they see any evidence, so we have no chance there. (Sorry Bob & Torey, Kingpinn, the rest of you who are in the teeth of the system, I truly hope I am so wrong but so far this is what I see). Our only hope, as I see it, is to get back to objective laws and away from opinion as law. The only time you should ever be in trouble with the law or courts is if you have harmed another human or their property, not when you have done something wrong in someone's opinion, which is what all prohibition laws are, someones opinion. If you have done no harm to life or property, you should be free to go about your business and be free to persue your own dreams and goals. Objective versus subjective. Seems like worth trying to me. Makes too much sense, and our politicians and government officials would not be able to get their way all the time at the expense of a ruined or ended life, which is what they can do now. If you are doing no harm to anyone or anything, shouldn't you be free to go about living your life without the fear that someone's opinion might get you killed or imprisoned? May we find a way to live in harmony, love, and peace, and very soon would be cool!

Peace...

right on Bish im with ya ...

Peace...

In answer to th first question above: No, it did not say that. The language was not changed after the vote.

No the language was not changed from the time of the vote to today.

you sound like a politician .... yes it was, as i stated it no longer means what it did when we voted on it. i realize you read things dif than the vast majority of voters.... but ive asked a lot of em. the law we voted on said a pt could transfer.... so ignore it all you want,..... but no defecates dif now, its not what we voted on

edited by choice. while we may not all agree on everything, i feel we are on the same team. i shouldn't be accusing people of having secret agendas even if we don't agree. my apologies.

Edited by GanjaWarrior

yes it was.... plain language said transfer as an example. you and i know what it means when a pt transfers... but now it means something dif, in fact something dif than what us plain speaking folk voted on.

What are you talking about? Transfer still means transfer. Just because transfer exists in the definition of "medical use" doesn't mean that any transfer is protected. A patient's marijuana activity is protected if the activity is for the purpose of alleviating his debilitating condition.

Example: Growing marijuana for the purpose of alleviating your pain is protected. Growing marijuana for some other purpose, say because it looks cool, is not protected. This is what the plain language means today and has meant since day 1. I can show you posts I made in 2009 where I tried to get people to understand that the transfer had to be for the purpose of alleviating the giver's/seller's pain.

Some people refuse to understand what this means:

may be rebutted by evidence that conduct related to marihuana was not for the purpose of alleviating the qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition

The apostrophe on the left of the "s" in "patient's" tells us we are talking about 1 patient here. It's all grammar.

Edited by Highlander

What are you talking about? Transfer still means transfer. Just because transfer exists in the definition of "medical use" doesn't mean that any transfer is protected. A patient's marijuana activity is protected if the activity is for the purpose of alleviating his debilitating condition.

Example: Growing marijuana for the purpose of alleviating your pain is protected. Growing marijuana for some other purpose, say because it looks cool, is not protected. This is what the plain language means today and has meant since day 1. I can show you posts I made in 2009 where I tried to get people to understand that the transfer had to be for the purpose of alleviating the giver's/seller's pain.

Some people refuse to understand what this means:

may be rebutted by evidence that conduct related to marihuana was not for the purpose of alleviating the qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition

The apostrophe on the left of the "s" in "patient's" tells us we are talking about 1 patient here. It's all grammar.

it seems to me your talking about the court ruling, while i was addressing the language the average voter voted on.