Clare County Compassion Club

Herb Cannabis

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well actually we had to close our old website down because dr bob was constantly causing trouble on there... we have a new site which is better controlled.. oh and facebook is our club??? NOT... no mal you are saying that every word mayor says is rep of our club.. NOT... We actually don't say a word about bob in the club setting..

How about this,...

Sometime next year, we have a FRIENDLY game of sport and wit FOR CHARITY between the 2 compassion clubs in Clare for a predetermined and agreed upon charity?

Ya know,... like make a decathlon event, except silly stuff. Make it fun. Like Building card houses first to level 5,... and an archery contest using cherry pies for the arrows and a 1 minute comedy showdown,....

Ya get the idea.

Is there ANY way to bridge this gap and still oppose each other, but still operate and procede in a if not positive, at least neutral manner?

This is one of those situations where they are showing they think people are stupid and can't read their posting in other threads.

No sense in bothering with it Mal, folks can see for themselves rather clearly.

Dr. Bob

Right mal you are going to talk condescending to annie with me right??? did ya get that clinic organized??? We can just make it sound like annnie and gw are stupid and we can act like we are the best in the west and we will all jump on anyone who says we aren't the best in the west right mal.. right?? ppl cant read this 37 page dis of clare and think its us... ppl are too stupid to read... Unlike us guys... lol Hifrickinglarious reading this thread I see who is obsessed with talking bunny muffin about who... and who thinks who is stupid...

How about this,...

Sometime next year, we have a FRIENDLY game of sport and wit FOR CHARITY between the 2 compassion clubs in Clare for a predetermined and agreed upon charity?

Ya know,... like make a decathlon event, except silly stuff. Make it fun. Like Building card houses first to level 5,... and an archery contest using cherry pies for the arrows and a 1 minute comedy showdown,....

Ya get the idea.

Is there ANY way to bridge this gap and still oppose each other, but still operate and procede in a if not positive, at least neutral manner?

lots have come and gone in the area.. Only one has lasted the test of time.. but sure next yr we can consider it.. well I doubt it because bob and you continue to talk crap about the cccc... crap you don't even know about.. What makes you so vested in the whole thing anyways?

Ok... i am going to start calling this the (MidEast) MidClare conflict.

Ya all are worse than jews and arabs, cowboy and indians and stuff.

What will it take to walk away and just ,... i dont know... move the heck on?

And i thought most the topic was about jamie and the dispensary bill.... wasnt it?

Why are you Annie? So vested in this?

I care about helping patients and making sure they can find the help and information they need.

There is no mysiteries between us of the past with this issue. Dr Bob, Mayor, you blah blah blah blah blah.

We both know the facts. We may see different truths.

There is no winner in these years long argument going on.

What will it take?

Seriously..... what will it take?

lots have come and gone in the area.. Only one has lasted the test of time.. but sure next yr we can consider it.. well I doubt it because bob and you continue to talk crap about the cccc... crap you don't even know about.. What makes you so vested in the whole thing anyways?

I think when they published my home address and suggested people come by to 'visit' Lori and the kids your club lost most of my respect. Prior to that I just believed it was a matter of bad advice given and fringe elements of the community. I guess you never 'saw' the photos they put up on my page. Women standing on their heads, defecating into their mouths, things like that. You don't pay attention to that Annie, you don't see the Craig's list postings, etc because you don't want to see them. But that is your club mates. So stop your preaching to me or pretending like this is a disagreement of some sort. It went far beyond that.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

What about members of Clare and ASP stopping to talk about Dr Bob?

I mean, we see it everywhere.

Is that fair?

GCCC and Dr Bob can do their thing without your club or members harassing them, if Dr Bob and GCCC stop harassing CCCC? Even if both sides do not believe the other is harassing the other one or that one is doing that and your not and that is this and this is that?

:-)

I don;t even know how to cover all the angles of this mess. But consider that a fully claused contract by the authority invested in me, A Dudeist Priest, saying that both parties will simply step back and say " Fuk it dude, lets go bowling"?

:-)