How Attempts To Stop “Home Grows” In Michigan Is Linked To A Globalist Agenda

bobandtorey

If it is not yet December 9th yet please send emails to the Michigan Legislature demanding that they don’t pass a Marijuana Bill that could lead to the end of “home growing” in Michigan.  Here is the link to the article with instructions that will allow you to send a message to all 110 house members.

Michigan Marijuana Activists must go to WAR beginning Monday (11/18/2013)
https://www.facebook.com/notes/bruce-cain/michigan-marijuana-activists-must-go-to-war-immediately-this-monday-11182013/761768057182518

First a little house keeping. Then I’m going to tell you a story that will finally allow you to understand “why” the right to “grow your own” is being taken away both in the United States and Canada.  It is quite a tale.

HOUSEKEEPING:

I just want to start by saying that most of the moneyed Marijuana organizations have completely betrayed the ultimate goal of Cannabis activists: to regain the right for adults to “grow their own” Cannabis.  These groups include NORML, DPA, MPP, LEAP, ASA, SSDP etc.  This betrayal has been hatched, over the last 13 years, by “selling” these “tax, regulate and control” initiatives as forms of Cannabis Legalization.  In fact what most of the recent initiatives have turned out to be are merely new forms of Cannabis Prohibition.

Some great examples of these betrayers, in the state of Michigan include Tim Beck, Matt Able, and recent organizers of the Hash Bash.

Today I saw the following video where Tim Beck insists that we should not concern ourselves with SB660, or its House counterpart, because it requires that Cannabis be rescheduled from a Class1 to a Class2 drug on the Controlled Substances Act. 

http://video.wkar.org/video/2365117058/

Currently there are two bills before the House of Representatives that threaten to take away the right to “grow your own:” SB66 and HB4271.  In case there are any questions, as to the true intent of these bills, just listen to what Sen. Rick Jones (R-Grand Ledge) said about these bills.  “It’s time to get marijuana out of houses and put it somewhere else,” Sen. Jones said. “Let the pharmaceutical companies grow it and sell it in pharmacies.”

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I have been watching this scene transpire over the past few months and scratching my head in puzzlement. Why would a group of people who abhor marijuana support a bunch of bills that appear to satisfy the demands of marijuana activists? Have they suddenly had a change of heart when it comes to marijuana? Seriously? Or is it more likely that there is something else that is motivating their actions? Could it be that their apparent acquiescence is only the first step in their plan to put the clamps on marijuana proliferation? They have seen the writing on the wall and understand that legalization is on its way. They want to get ahead of the train and get control before it is completely out of hand. They want to be able to control marijuana through regulations. They want to be able to prohibit certain activities - like growing- so that they can keep a lid on proliferation.

Only one thing stands in their way - a medical marijuana law that is hard to alter.

They want to get ahead of the train and get control before it is completely out of hand. They want to be able to control marijuana through regulations. They want to be able to prohibit certain activities - like growing- so that they can keep a lid on proliferation.

Only one thing stands in their way - a medical marijuana law that is hard to alter.

when has the legislature ever been ahead of the train?

they want to get rid of home grows because thats what they said in 2008.

they're still trying to catch up to that train. the legalization train is right behind them ready to run them over.

4271 doesn't amend the act- they can't remove homegrows. 5104, however, does amend the act. That's the only bill they could remove homegrows in. Very unlikely. Bruce Cain is a nutjob and his Facebook rants are not to be taken seriously. And Tim beck and Matt Abel aren't traitors lol

Edited by Natesilver

I think everyone has to realize the way the whole thing is going.

Every day some old fart that hates marijuana dies and a child is born.

I hear a lot of "it will be the same old lock em up and support the prison complex" but that is wrong. Young people know better.

It won't be too long before Rick Jones finally dies and the world view on cannabis will be enlightened.

I hear a lot of "it will be the same old lock em up and support the prison complex" but that is wrong. Young people know better.

It won't be too long before Rick Jones finally dies and the world view on cannabis will be enlightened.

I don't think it has much to do with hating cannabis or being enlightened. It has to do with making money from prohibition and major interests who will lose huge income streams with legalization.

We're not fighting a philosophical battle as much as an economic one.

Not soon enough.