Contract, Detach, And Llc

Survey, creating a new proterty description, filing it properly so it means something, would cost you thousands of dollars. What you got going there cowboy? Sounds like you are collecting from more than just 5 patients to be thinking 'large' like that.

I will suggest you work from your potential income of what 5 sick folks can pay you minus expenses. At that rate it will take you decades to even pay back your investment. Math is a business person's friend. Start with math and you will go far and waste less time dreaming 'large'.

Reference michiganmedicalmarijuana.org hold your curser over Caregiver, then click on The Patient/Caregiver Relationship and read Paragraphs 2b, 3, and 4. Maybe even read How do I become a Caregiver. I know most of the information on this site is a recommendation and persons can choose how the conduct themselves and their relationships. I'm only seeking information and knowledge on how to proceed. Of course I'm going to consult an attorney, and I don't intend to use loopholes or break the law. But wood cutting business, really? how did you draw that out of what I wrote, Really! This site recommends a contract, which I think is a good idea, and I want my bases covered. I guess this forum is just that, nothing more, I'll stick to the legitimate content. Enjoy and good growing.......................

the wood cutting biz referenced was for illustration purposes only. I was not intended to be an example of what you are proposing, but one of what many have . Anyone considering that they would establish an LLC obviously does not know of the federal taxation issues, so I pointed them out to you. The other half of that post was an answer to your op, sorry you missed that part.

"NO ! YOu will not be able to claim any marijuana expenses legally on a federal level, and if you do , say, call it a wood cutting business, you'll be guilty of money laundering."

Reference michiganmedicalmarijuana.org hold your curser over Caregiver, then click on The Patient/Caregiver Relationship and read Paragraphs 2b, 3, and 4. Maybe even read How do I become a Caregiver. I know most of the information on this site is a recommendation and persons can choose how the conduct themselves and their relationships. I'm only seeking information and knowledge on how to proceed. Of course I'm going to consult an attorney, and I don't intend to use loopholes or break the law. But wood cutting business, really? how did you draw that out of what I wrote, Really! This site recommends a contract, which I think is a good idea, and I want my bases covered. I guess this forum is just that, nothing more, I'll stick to the legitimate content. Enjoy and good growing.......................