Is Michigan Hassling Patients?

so not true! people with cards grow big cahonies and that gives leo more to work with!

Loose Lips Sink Ships!

Peace

edit= Im sorry welcome to the site, I hope you get all the info you need to follow the law and stay out of trouble!

Edited by phaquetoo

Ive been a patient and caregiver since 09 not one police visit or any issue while on the road delivering meds to my patients its the careless people who tell everyone and anyone who will listen that they are legal that attract attention to themselves who usually end up in legal trouble over medical marijuana.

so not true! people with cards grow big cahonies and that gives leo more to work with!

Loose Lips Sink Ships!

Peace

edit= Im sorry welcome to the site, I hope you get all the info you need to follow the law and stay out of trouble!

so not true....people doing legal things dont exist on a ship . we live on a piece of land called legality. there is no cause for anyone to be a coward when prescribed any other medication, why do you suggest it now? So you say there is no harassment just pts exercising their freedom of speech....and that is why they get harassed? you are ok with that?

prohibition has existed for as long as it did due to our own cowardice.  now we have 50 some percent of the people standing up, now the govt is scrambling to pander to us. lose lips may get you robbed, but all this acting scared is only gonna prolong prohibition.

again with no other medication would you suggest it was the pts fault for talking , not the cops fault for harassing.,  this is a bunny muffin hole state run by bunny muffin faced politicians. when pts get raided its due to bad cops, not pts talking. we have a right to do that, they have no right to harass us. please stop blaming the victim/pt

loose lips shouldn't matter.  I don't like the idea as a patient, I need to be looking over my shoulder.

Especially, with potential dui lurking every time I drive

Loose Lips Sink Ships!

Peace

also, if youre going to be that discreet about it, there would be no need for legalization.

Obviously, keep your mouth shut.  Don't smoke and drive.  Don't look or act like an idiot. 

I don't have much faith in the card getting me out of a situation with a leo.  if arrested, its gonna cost a lot of money hiring a lawyer.  Also, every arrest is on your permanent record, even if found not guilty.

1) Cops shouldn't hassle people for marijuana (at all is my feeling, but especially when medical cards are at play) and

2) Still Better to stay quiet RE: MJ

No police encounters since I started in 2011. I think everyone involved to go see Barry's Never Get Busted Again vid. Good tips on how to deal with the police from a drug war vet. Some of it's a little overboard for MMJ cg/pts within their limits, but mostly good advice IMO. Its on the Youtube.

Cops are (by and large) not your friends, they want to make busts, get money and property, and throw your butt in jail. Remember for them the drug war is an adrenaline and money fueled orgy, they are not gonna let that pass quietly into the night.

so not true....people doing legal things dont exist on a ship . we live on a piece of land called legality. there is no cause for anyone to be a coward when prescribed any other medication, why do you suggest it now? So you say there is no harassment just pts exercising their freedom of speech....and that is why they get harassed? you are ok with that?

prohibition has existed for as long as it did due to our own cowardice.  now we have 50 some percent of the people standing up, now the govt is scrambling to pander to us. lose lips may get you robbed, but all this acting scared is only gonna prolong prohibition.

again with no other medication would you suggest it was the pts fault for talking , not the cops fault for harassing.,  this is a bunny muffin hole state run by bunny muffin faced politicians. when pts get raided its due to bad cops, not pts talking. we have a right to do that, they have no right to harass us. please stop blaming the victim/pt

I dont beleive I told any one what to do! I dont know anyone including myself that had mm or mmj problems that didnt bring leo to them! I also stated that loose lips sink ships! You do as you please, Im just trying to keep people out of trouble, kinda like my dad use to say do as I say not as I do lol!

Do you actualy think I would get on here and give advise that could possibly put some one In jail?(dont answer that) I hope not, I sure as heck aint trying to.

Peace

MDCH/LARA has made so many 'mistakes' that it's 'hassling' in my opinion. Working on one right now where there's no card and no reason why there's no card for months. Printer broken AGAIN? Until every single patients hears back from them with a card or a letter in the 21 days we are being hassled. This is important. So important it's a law that they do this in a timely manor.

my biggest concern is that the state will notify DMV who the patients are and attach it to vehicle registration.

That way when a cop runs your plate, he will know youre a patient that will likely test positive for drugged driving.  Then he waits for a minor traffic violation to pull you over and investigates

Nope. It's confidential. Or supposed to be.

Edited by jamf