Revoked?

No, not mine. Posted that without finishing.  Although I am transferring from my cert. doc to my primary when I find out how and if it'll involve me changing my card.  Both have given the recommendation.

I didn't think a doc could change their recommendation unless you were cured.  I thought it'd be like perjury or something.  Just another darn thing to worry about.

Edited by Norby

according to the act a doctor can notify lara if a patients' condition changes. like if that person is cured of cancer or pain.

(f) If a registered qualifying patient's certifying physician notifies the department in writing that the patient has ceased to suffer from a debilitating medical condition, the card shall become null and void upon notification by the department to the patient.

i seriously doubt any doctor would do this to avoid giving up records or to appear in court.

According to the clinic, they stated that it was just today that they received my return paperwork from healthcare places which allegedly state, according to them that Ive never been seen.

They attempted to relay that I was lying and therefore the doctor is going to contact LARA and get it revoked.

Theives.

Dr Pastor Aperocho

First Natural Wellness

I went there and those people are disreputable. They tried making a business where they would connect you up with patients. Well they promised all kinds of things but then after they got your money they became non communicative failed and then when i said they should give me my $ back i said I was inclined to picket on the road outside . I was threatened with physical violence and told i could not go back there. Nice folks! 

of course you have copies of the application packet that was sent to LARA ?  this would be dated and signed by the attending physician, as solid proof of your visit

According to the clinic, they stated that it was just today that they received my return paperwork from healthcare places which allegedly state, according to them that Ive never been seen.

They attempted to relay that I was lying and therefore the doctor is going to contact LARA and get it revoked.

Theives.