Would It Be Legal, Too...

So, a CG can have multiple patients plants in one house, or on one peice of property, but if multiple patients were to grow in one house, or one peice of property, that would be a co-op grow??

If multiple patients had their own locked, fully enclosed dog kennels with a tarp around them, would that be legal? Thanks in advance.

or unambiguous laws..... I read somewhere that the federal district here has a threshold of 100 plants 100 lbs to be low end for federal... much much lower I think its 1000 out west. usually once a market is flooded the buds start travelling... then 1 lb can get you shook. Soon COMET and others will be investigating reports from LEO nationwide w mailed meds then the federal funds will pour in for interdiction points and dogs cars overtime etc. ohio and indian have already started complaining and i'ld bet have applied for funds

each plants in a locked cage yep.

people v blysma could have been solved with $500 of fencing and some locks.

So, a CG can have multiple patients plants in one house, or on one peice of property, but if multiple patients were to grow in one house, or one peice of property, that would be a co-op grow??

If multiple patients had their own locked, fully enclosed dog kennels with a tarp around them, would that be legal? Thanks in advance.

In my opinion I would say sure it's legal but will the judge see it that way? I don't think so I think they would nail the owner's butt for letting all them people grow on his property.

If I'm not mistaken the Duval case had 2 separate greenhouses and they charged him with all the plants. Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not 100 percent sure.

williams2311:  keep in mind that the duval case was unusual in that it was driven by a vindictive neighbor who couldn't get the detroit office of the dea to raid so called fbi offices until he found one outstate that would raid his neighbor here in michigan. 

williams2311: keep in mind that the duval case was unusual in that it was driven by a vindictive neighbor who couldn't get the detroit office of the dea to raid so called fbi offices until he found one outstate that would raid his neighbor here in michigan.

True I guess keep your neighbors happy. I know I wouldn't have no part in it. Good luck to you all.

i am pretty certain the new regulations require each person to be on the lease for the property... 

but that is when it deals with an enclosed facility definition for outdoor plants... i would assume the same rule would apply to indoor plants but since it is not exactly spelled out that way it may have more room to wiggle.

best advice? 

don't have multiple grows at one facility..  it isn't a very good option in most scenarios... however it might work in some very limited situations.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2011-2012/publicact/pdf/2012-PA-0512.pdf

EHB 4851
(d) “Enclosed, locked facility” means a closet, room, or other comparable, stationary, and fully enclosed area equipped
with secured locks or other functioning security devices that permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or
registered qualifying patient. Marihuana plants grown outdoors are considered to be in an enclosed, locked facility if
they are not visible to the unaided eye from an adjacent property when viewed by an individual at ground level or from
a permanent structure and are grown within a stationary structure that is enclosed on all sides, except for the base, by
chain-link fencing, wooden slats, or a similar material that prevents access by the general public and that is anchored,
attached, or affixed to the ground; located on land that is owned, leased, or rented by either the registered qualifying
patient or a person designated through the departmental registration process as the primary caregiver for the registered
qualifying patient or patients for whom the marihuana plants are grown; and equipped with functioning locks or other
security devices that restrict access to only the registered qualifying patient or the registered primary caregiver who
owns, leases, or rents the property on which the structure is located. Enclosed, locked facility includes a motor vehicle
if both of the following conditions are met:
(1) The vehicle is being used temporarily to transport living marihuana plants from 1 location to another with the
intent to permanently retain those plants at the second location.
(2) An individual is not inside the vehicle unless he or she is either the registered qualifying patient to whom the
living marihuana plants belong or the individual designated through the departmental registration process as the
primary caregiver for the registered qualifying patient.