"back Door" Paperwork

cannre

I've been updating our "by the back door" folder (all the info LEO would need to verify our compliance) and wanted to confirm that all I really need to supply an officer is the MMMP registry number of our patients.  It would actually violate HIPPA (or is it HIPA) regulations to ask for or give out  their names.  Is that correct?      I've not had or anticipate any "visits" but I'm more comfortable if I am over prepared instead of under!!

Thanks again in advance.

I've been updating our "by the back door" folder (all the info LEO would need to verify our compliance) and wanted to confirm that all I really need to supply an officer is the MMMP registry number of our patients.  It would actually violate HIPPA (or is it HIPA) regulations to ask for or give out  their names.  Is that correct?      I've not had or anticipate any "visits" but I'm more comfortable if I am over prepared instead of under!!

Thanks again in advance.

They would want to see the actual cards.

there is no established way to deal with the cards issue.

if you're going to show multiple cards, might as well show copies of them all.

also put a copy of your drivers license with your cg/pt card, thats what makes it legal, a govt photo id.

Having the copies of their paperwork and copies of their cards in a folder is a good idea if you are away I keep a board down in my basement out of sight of daily traffic that has the 4 registered patients registry numbers listed if they come to the door show them the cards if they come inquiring about your grow no need to hide patients identity's at that point .