Caregiver Motivation

mrduckstwo

do you eat mature buds dry or fresh? or do you eat immature buds dry or fresh?

once a day i cut a fat, week-or-less-from-harvest-bud off a plant, and munch the juicy fiber, washing it down with pomegranate juice (ick).   earlier, i used milk or any fruit juice, or slathered the bud in sweet vidalia onion salad dressing---anything to make the experience more enjoyable.  jilly bean is a $1000 gourmet salad full of fruit flavors, served on white table cloths with crystal goblets, but most strains are too too strong and have aftertaste that lasts a couple hours.  so i drink grape juice for that. 

i got this from an israeli study on stroke prevention, initially performed on rats (then done on people in an old folk's home).  Dr. David Allen has a utube video explaining, but posting a link is beyond me, sorry.

I also had typing class, full of girls. but they forgot to tell me how to type the work :F R O M, so instead I just let it fly as  F O R M most often!   sorta like a typographical dyslexia syndrome.

was the teacher hott also lol?  she couldnt move me any where to get me to stop talking, so I spent most of the class with my desk right next to hers :yahoo-wave:

I took home ec also lol, I dont know what my friends were thinking about back than, but I was thinking about girls and how I could get close to them bawahahahaha!

Peace

edit= we only had one electric type writer, a dif kid got to use it every day,(all manual type writers) we also used to type to music, that was kewl!

Edited by phaquetoo

My first grow was 14 years (I was also aged 14) and I did it for fun, and profit, haha.

My second foray into cultivation I was helping mom, she was dying and had a grow started herself. I continued her grow but by the first harvest she was too sick to smoke, and too far-gone on pain meds to respond to just about anything.

Sorry to be a bummer.

Finally I got my own cards and patients. then, as now, I saw stopping as a waste of all my initial energy and setup. Plus I wasn't done yet, there was still so many new things to try borrowed from others and new ideas all my own I wanted to see work. Where my grows have always completely sustained themselves cash-wise, even as I've continually bought (generally used) equipment to bling out my grow. It was exciting the first time I ran my own 30A circuit, it was exciting the first time I installed a split AC, it was designing and putting up loads of ventilation - even if it's ultimately not the way to go in the MItten. It was awesome designing a hydro drain to waste 20 psi fluid system to my exact specifications, then installing it myself, laying down 1000's of feet of pipe in the process.

At some point, growing MJ became an addiction. I wanted to know the best way, I spent loads of time and energy developing and maintaining production rubrics you would normally see associated with giant corporations. Maybe I once had illusions I would be able to continue my efforts later on and actually make some real $ growing. With my skills honed and the laws changed, I could have a chance. If! I had the capital or the notoriety and I have done little to cultivate either.

At this point, it's not really interesting anymore. I've taken automation to the maximum level, and work less than 1 hour a day on my grow, most days I do nothing at all.

...and can produce a silly amount of cannabis - far more than 5 can consume. Without any interest in wholesale intentional law breaking, there is no reason to focus on growing anymore. It's reliable, it works, it's easy, it's cheap. There's some stuff I could do better, maybe eek out another oz from my system or what have you, but I have no more motivation to do so. I swear I used to spend 100% of my time thinking about weed, now it's close to 0.

I did learn a lot from my experiences, mainly ways to fight unscrupulous forces sliming their way into the grower/patient wallet. Now I'm all about helping the grower and grower/patients avoid these leaches. I'm not a doctor, I don't know healing, my schoolin' is engineering, building stuff is what I do. The fact MJ helps people with their problems I'm grateful for. But with what I'm capable of I can't list it as a primary motive for being a caregiver....sorry. For charity I'd build schools in Africa, I'd teach inner city kids math and physics, I'd turn my construction company into a non-profit building accessible homes for the handicapped, the list goes on and on and on.

• 2 weeks later...