High Cbd Seeds

Wild Bill

Resto, did you read the title of this thread?  What is your suggestion to know if it's a hi CBD strain if we don't test it?  Do you realize people look for hi CBD strains just like they look for hi THC?  How do you expect to fight brain cancer?  Just give them different strains and ask how they feel?  When we have data that suggests that certain terpenes make the blood brain barrier more permeable to allow more THC to get to what we're trying to cure and that THC seems to work best on brain tumors.  When you have a fibromyalgia patient who also has MS and we want to utilize the neuroprotective qualities of CBD but find it counteracts the painkilling properties of THC on her fibromyalgia, do you recommend I just give her pills that may have hi CBD content and ask her how she feels?  I rely on hi CBD pills to counteract the anxiety I get with hi doses of THC because of the mental health history on my fathers side.  Should I just start poppinf new strains during the daytime and see if they work or if I start waking up in a panic again? Testing and deductive reasoning are great tools.

We get it, for some reason you don't like testing, great, don't do it.  My patients get sampls of all my strains before they go out for testing.  I only give them the results after they have decided how they like it, except for the hi CBD strains since it MAY counteract what they are tryinf to achieve and make them waste money and be in pain.  Would you rather I just experiment on them?

Edited by Norby

Ha ha, you are arguing with a person who gets sick if the ingest too much of their own medicine, claims to grow thc laden roots and uses the term junk science when convenient.

Why even respond at all?

You don't get sick if you take too much oil? Can't help it if your roots are not sticky. Never claimed to know what it was. When will you quit just being a beotch on this forum? lil beotch iwood.

I don't get sick if I smoke too much oil, hash or herb. I wish I did, then I'd know the ceiling of the experience. I do walk away though, sometimes get tired if overdosed.

I can eat medibles and not even know I overdosed, until the next day, when I awake. Juicing the plant or buds upsets my stomach. Eating Lebanese style black hash has been my go to for edible pain relief. 1/2 gram at a time works the way I wish cookies did. Eating extract is tricky for me though, and can cause days of non activity. not ill feelings, just content, lazy, and hungry. I mostly avoid edibles except for my hash.

I don't get sick if I smoke too much oil, hash or herb. I wish I did, then I'd know the ceiling of the experience. I do walk away though, sometimes get tired if overdosed.

I can eat medibles and not even know I overdosed, until the next day, when I awake. Juicing the plant or buds upsets my stomach. Eating Lebanese style black hash has been my go to for edible pain relief. 1/2 gram at a time works the way I wish cookies did. Eating extract is tricky for me though, and can cause days of non activity. not ill feelings, just content, lazy, and hungry. I mostly avoid edibles except for my hash.

I can smoke until I fall asleep too grass. But if I eat too much oil I get sick. Would a machine test tell you that or would you have to use a human to tell you that? What exactly was your point?

That's NOT a problem. Forgotten.

I will make this available to others very soon. Free of course.

Well I think the biggest challenge is getting it into the right hands. Locating people with epilepsy or related is not obvious to me. Some people are scared of it and others might be interested but have no idea what they need or how to make use of it. I suspect there are many people who might find remarkable benefit with it. 

Norby asks; Just give them different strains and ask how they feel? 

Bingo. But of course you already know this because you said;

Norby again; My patients get sampls of all my strains before they go out for testing.  

Out of context.  except for the hi CBD strains since it MAY counteract what they are tryinf to achieve and make them waste money and be in pain.

Glad I'm not your patient.  My patients are very happy that I test each strain.

You wouldn't want to know the THC content for a cancer pt.?

Edited by Norby

No experience with those two, but some experience with CBD crew. If you don't know about them, they aim at 1:1 thc to CBD. You don't have to mess around with the luck of the draw with recessive genes. I'm not sure where I read it, but I swear that Shanti has stated that he will guarantee at least 4% CBD. 4% isn't great, but that is merely the floor. I've seen the skunk haze tested at 12%....again, these come with the THC component as well. All and all things were very uniform with only slight variations. The haze strains offered extra work with support due to being topped a few times. No problems, no nonsense....only female seeds :unsure:. Keep us posted on your search!

I spoke with Mary from CHC, Oct 9, 2014 and I was told that the Charlottes Web is not the actual "CW," it is actually "CW" like, meaning that it has similar cbd/thc content.  My information is that the Stanley Brothers have not released CW at this time.

I am not a representative of tgagenitics, but I am a very satisfied long time customer.  Having said that, you may want to research the following 2 strains, Pennywise and Hurkle.  I have just started both and am testing 2 other high cbd strains as well. 

Pennywise - "In over 70% of tested samples the CBD was in the range of 12-15% CBD and equal parts of THC as well."

http://tgagenetics.com/Strains/pennywise.html

Hurkle - "Phenotypes range from 1/1 CBD/THC ratio's above 10% with some having higher THC and some having higher CBD the strain seems evenly balanced."

http://tgagenetics.com/Strains/hurkle.html

There is a download at the bottom of each page with supporting lab results.

FYI:  low thc, high cbd strains may be good for seizures, however, a cancer patient requires both High thc and cbd.

I hope that this is of help you in your search for the high cbd strains.

I wonder if CW is simply a phenotype of one of the thousandish commercially available seeds, but with marketing hype and such.  If I found a pheno like that  I couldn't sleep unless I made it freely available to the masses. Like hoarding a cure for a child hood life threatening disease, for profit.  feels icky to me. shame children suffering because the finders haven't located their highest bidder yet perhaps.

a fresh bud, or a cut comes my way, and I'll culture ten thousand copies for thought. all legal of course.

Don't worry, I have a bunch of Orange creamsicle canna#4 crosses.  There'll be lots more available soon.  I think my male pennywise may also hit my canna#4 since they are so close together and that spray I'm using on my other canna#4 clone may end up having it hermie and that one is close to the all female canna#4 too. :)  Besides Canna #4 has a higher CBD and lower THC content than CW

Found 41 random seeds outside the bud that got hit by the orange creamsicle.  Looks to be about 250-300+ in the one i have to milk.

I've had over 27 accidents since I've been here under a year, oops.  Can't wait to start trying some out.  Think these may be the first.

Oh its out, trust me.

I spoke with Mary from CHC, Oct 9, 2014 and I was told that the Charlottes Web is not the actual "CW," it is actually "CW" like, meaning that it has similar cbd/thc content.  My information is that the Stanley Brothers have not released CW at this time.

I am not a representative of tgagenitics, but I am a very satisfied long time customer.  Having said that, you may want to research the following 2 strains, Pennywise and Hurkle.  I have just started both and am testing 2 other high cbd strains as well. 

Pennywise - "In over 70% of tested samples the CBD was in the range of 12-15% CBD and equal parts of THC as well."

http://tgagenetics.com/Strains/pennywise.html

Hurkle - "Phenotypes range from 1/1 CBD/THC ratio's above 10% with some having higher THC and some having higher CBD the strain seems evenly balanced."

http://tgagenetics.com/Strains/hurkle.html

There is a download at the bottom of each page with supporting lab results.

FYI:  low thc, high cbd strains may be good for seizures, however, a cancer patient requires both High thc and cbd.

I hope that this is of help you in your search for the high cbd strains.