Meet The Group Who Is Clamping Down On Chronic Pain Prescription Drugs

http://www.rxabusesolutions.org .

The Alliance to Prevent the Abuse of Medicines (the Alliance) is a non-profit partnership of key stakeholders in the prescription drug supply chain—e.g., manufacturers, distributors, pharmacy benefit managers, pharmacies, physicians—that have joined together to develop and offer policy solutions aimed to address prescription drug abuse.

what the hell? fedex sued by the DOJ for delivering medicine to pharmacies ??

http://pharmaceuticalcommerce.com/index.php?pg=legal_regulatory&articleid=27308&keyword=FedEx-DEA-DoJ-HR%204709-APAM

UPS already settled its lawsuit.

DEA is out of control. it has corrupted of all parts of government, all agencies and wings.

what the hell? fedex sued by the DOJ for delivering medicine to pharmacies ??

http://pharmaceuticalcommerce.com/index.php?pg=legal_regulatory&articleid=27308&keyword=FedEx-DEA-DoJ-HR%204709-APAM

UPS already settled its lawsuit.

DEA is out of control. it has corrupted of all parts of government, all agencies and wings.

Ya think? 

Edited by Willy

I posted a link awhile ago of video from the senate caucus on heroin, and prescription drug abuse. I think we get sheltered from heroin and meth, in Michigan. They're big problems in the southern border states. Opiate pain relievers are more than likely to lead to heroin use, if the pharmaceutical co's shut off the supply. Lots of $ in drug treatment in a few years if anyone is looking for something to invest in. In 5 years they can blame it on pot again, and the rest of the country can get on board the blame bus as well.

http://m.newser.com/story/187277/big-pharma-sued-for-creating-addicts-with-misleading-ads.html

I posted a link awhile ago of video from the senate caucus on heroin, and prescription drug abuse. I think we get sheltered from heroin and meth, in Michigan. They're big problems in the southern border states. Opiate pain relievers are more than likely to lead to heroin use, if the pharmaceutical co's shut off the supply. Lots of $ in drug treatment in a few years if anyone is looking for something to invest in. In 5 years they can blame it on pot again, and the rest of the country can get on board the blame bus as well.

http://m.newser.com/story/187277/big-pharma-sued-for-creating-addicts-with-misleading-ads.html

where do you live? im up here in one of the smallest lil towns we have meth labs we have people that go to sag or flint or bay city for heroin becuase it is cheaper than paying 90  bucks for one 90 mil oxci,,,,, you may be sheltered, I have a 21 and 19 yr old up here, we also have the new thing molly!  Im thinking of adding stills but only for me lol! that would make an awsome vehicle for making oil!

Peace

I saw a show on heroin use in America just recently. It was very refreshing to hear the folks that ventured into heroin use say; "No one ever goes right from pot to heroin". 

Those studies that said your brain shrinks from pot because they 'found' these very special people, 4 dozen of them, that NEVER did any other drugs, including alcohol, other than POT. So their brains had to have shrunken from pot for sure. It's national news now and seems to be accepted. But they say the poor folks that have shrunken brains could possibly have other parts of their poor shrunken brains make up for their pot brains. IQ's too. These 4 dozen 'special people' who have only smoked pot in their lives also had lowered IQ's from smoking pot. How did we get such enemies? How did they get to the place where they can dehumanize us with bad info like that? When did we become such pieces off garbage to kick around with these deeply personal insults and trumped up bad studies? Did we insult them first or did they just wanna hate on someone so they pick us? 

we turned into that im thinkin in the late 60's and early 70's and veit namm!  remember them poor fella's that our gov made go to war, they drafted them and sent them off to police a country at war!  people back home were hating people made to fight!  remember hippies and woodstock, kent college?

Peace

• 2 months later...

For the last 3 weeks I've gotten relief from chronic pain (level 8), in my right shoulder that no amount of cannabis rubs, ingestion and smoke, and prescription drugs would relieve.  In an office procedure, my doc 'implanted' a device in my ear (without anesthetic).  Attached probably is a better word.  He pushed four 1/16 inch probes into the flesh of the left ear.  It hurt--but only like a pinch with sharp fingernails.  Called NSS, the device, which looks like a hearing aid and goes behind the ear, with four 2-inch wires to the front surface of the ear, emits pulses and feels like the little jolts you get from static electricity.  The series of jabs comes randomly, in series, with long periods between.  I forget it is there, and find myself in mid-swipe with the washcloth washing it.  It is called NSS--Neurology Stimulation System--and has worked to give great pain relief (down to 3).  The pulses block the brain from receiving pain signals.  Insurance covered it--i hear it goes for a chunk of cash--and for me, it works to give relief so i can concentrate on something besides saying sonnnoffffaabitchhhhhh when i move my right shoulder.

Edited by pic book