Secure Transporter - anyone need one?

C-Mexz Transports

I would think that you need to be bonded and have a  felony free background so you can be armed from what I understand wasn't there talk of armored vehicles as well?

If legalization passes im going to be looking into investing in a storefront as a silent partner meaning cash but  not any medicine im  going to keep my patients and my card valid and still provide for others  via the MM law..

With all the added expense that a retailer is going to pay prior to ever having Cannabis for sale in a storefront, what will an ounce cost at retail?

If it is more than $75 I will continue to grow my own and I highly suspect that I won't be the only one.

People seem to think that it will be raining money in the cannabis business. I suspect that it will not be as lucrative as many believe. I find this kind of amusing.

Well depending on if they  regulate it to death its worth a look see i have friends out in Colorado that are  pulling in some major coin on the recreational  side of the business im just looking to see if I can't get in on some of that gold rush money while still  providing  my patients with a fairly priced  product. 

During the gold rush, those who got rich were the ones selling the blue jeans, pick axes, buckets, maps, etc. to the miners. They didn't go off mining themselves.

I think running a dispensary or a licensed grow will be a difficult proposition, with very tight margins. But I think there is a lot of opportunity selling soil amendments, nutrients, grow equipment, test kits, etc. to those running the dispensary or licensed grow.

2 minutes ago, mishigami bear said:

During the gold rush, those who got rich were the ones selling the blue jeans, pick axes, buckets, maps, etc. to the miners. They didn't go off mining themselves.

I think running a dispensary or a licensed grow will be a difficult proposition, with very tight margins. But I think there is a lot of opportunity selling soil amendments, nutrients, grow equipment, test kits, etc. to those running the dispensary or licensed grow.

Maybe the ones making the money are the ones telling lies to their supposed 'friends' out of state that think they are silent partners but really are cash cows to be milked? There's always these stupid cannabis pyramid schemes.  Daisy chains. Empty promises of future gold. 

It comes down to who actually has the cannabis when you strip away all the thought up schemes about all that money to be made. The meek and humble grower, just doing their work, is the only one who is worth anything to anyone. All the rest are just climbing on our backs. 

The Yahoo homepage always has a Motley Fool article about investing in some type of cannabis startup. Just a lot of penny stocks and moo poo.

I think there is going to be a huge "bubble" in the cannabis market, along with a huge surplus of product.  California is already showing signs of a glut. If people can grow their own (or have friends who grow their own), they are not going to be paying dispensary pricing. 

Edited by mishigami bear

Maybe growing will work if you can sell it to the government.   While this is about Canada, it is interesting the price the growers are getting.   Working thru the #'s they are selling 9000 kilos to the government for a little over 4K per pound.   The crazy thing is Canopy Growth have been touting that they can grow for $400/#.

mjbizdaily.com/historic-deal-new-brunswick-buy-ca100-million-cannabis/