RSO-CBD-CBN oils

Cannabis oil helps a lot of people I know. I've seen it turn lives around.

But to say it's CBD or CBN or "It has to be tested to do any good" really urk me because I know that those things are false. 

Cannabis oil is a really fantastic natural substance. I just wish folks would quit trying to get rich off of it by telling half truths and outright lies. It's shouldn't have someone's name attached to it (RSO), and it should be kept simple so it can help more people. 

It's comes directly from a plant just about anyone can grow. It needs no testing to work. When things start to get exclusive my BS meter goes off. 

Edited by Restorium2

Might as well give some anecdotal evidence;

A person very close to me got addicted to opioids. Taking all kinds of those pills. His life was spiraling down and down, out of control. For years and years this went on as we watched in horror. Nothing seemed to work to get him back on track.

Then one day he wanted to try some cannabis oil. I gave him a capsule and something changed. He wanted oil and not the opioids. He wanted oil every day. Small amounts. For about a year. Then one day he just quit the oil and decided he just wanted a little cannabis to smoke to take the edge off. God gave him back to us now. I can't express how priceless this is. 

11 hours ago, kevypoo said:

I posted an article about these oils and their potential benefits on a local FB page and one person said these have never cured anyone of anything. Anybody have any thoughts or experiences on this subject?  

Well "cure" is a loaded word. Most medicines don't actually cure an existing disease. I'd tell that person that insulin doesn't cure diabetes, inhalers don't cure asthma, hypertension medications don't cure high blood pressure. But all can alleviate symptoms and help patients live a higher quality life. Same goes with cannabis.

(I'd stay away from any claims that cannabis "cures" cancer even though it seems to have anti-cancer properties.)

On 12/7/2017 at 8:06 AM, kevypoo said:

I posted an article about these oils and their potential benefits on a local FB page and one person said these have never cured anyone of anything. Anybody have any thoughts or experiences on this subject?  

I have experience, you can read about it here. Look for my blog entry My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil 

Feel free to friend me on FB: GiGi Malone https://www.facebook.com/growgoddess.michigan I can connect you with many others with experience with concentrates and fighting serious illness, including cancer. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/7/2017 at 8:16 AM, zapatosunidos said:

Dr. Bogner, several years ago on Planet Green Trees, posited that the therapeutic mode of cannabis oil regarding cancer, specifically, was likely due to its support of the immune system. If that is true, it would be the immune system that cures, and cannabis supports its activity.

But I have also read that THC, specifically, has an anti-tumor action (by supporting cell death - apoptosis), so it may actually be treating the tumors directly also.

My comments are about cannabis oil made from marijuana plants, not RSO specifically. Obviously if THC is the anti-tumor agent, CBD and CBN would be useless. I have heard zero stories of people curing anything with CBD or CBN extracts, but some do say they get pain relief.

I get severe, and I mean very severe, leg pain and restless leg syndrome associated with MS. Cannabis has been helping with these symptoms for several years. Also with several other issues. So maybe it doesn't cure the main disease but it sure as heck helps control the problems associated with the disease. And there are several pharmacy drugs I no longer need. Addicting, expensive and dangerous artificial crap the doctors push on there unsuspecting patients.