Recently un enrolled from program can I purchase gun?

That depends. Are you currently using or abusing a controlled substance? If your answer is "yes" then you cannot purchase a gun. But, then again, that same question would be asked even if you still had a MM license. Just having a MM license isn't necessarily an admission that you use MM. You may have stopped using it. I don't think you HAVE to use MM just because you have a license. If you ever get tested you could claim that some patients were using in your presence and you probably inhaled some secondary smoke. I don't think that the "authorities" check the MM registry for gun license clearances. But hey, if they ever give you any grief about it tell them to PROVE IT YOU IGNORANT, RIDICULOUS, NAZI, COMMUNIST MUTHERPHUCKERS! Make sure you get their reaction on film. This tactic works well for Donald Trump. Should work for you, too?

13 hours ago, Beardedbuck7886 said:

I recently un enrolled from the program by mailing a withdrawal form to LARA and got a response confirming I’m no longer in the program,  am I able to purchase a gun?

Hello anti cannabis person,

Probably should have thought this through a little better right? Staple that quitter confirmation to your gun application. Then you can get a gun and be consider a violent offender if you get caught with your illegal cannabis. Hope having a gun that will only get you deeper into trouble is worth it. Have a great life!

Sounds like this person is asking questions that it already knows the answer to and wants to spread bad propaganda on a cannabis web site. Kind of like poking someone in the ribs they don't like. But hey, I could be off base too. They could be just stupidly posting on the internet about something they should have kept to themselves. 

1 hour ago, t-pain said:

it can be difficult sometimes to tell the real people from the propaganda. at least here on the mmma i have not seen a true propaganda in a long time.

other places, like facebook, reddit or news comments , you definitely see propaganda-hiding-as-real-people more.

To clarify this is not propaganda,  I suffer from Marfan Syndrome and Dupuytrens disease and wanted to try Medicinal Marijuana to see if it would help me.  Unfortunately after experimenting for 2 years with different strains/potency’s and methods of ingesting Thc nothing seems to help so I decided to remove myself from the program and recently a family member offered to sell me a gun and take me to the range as a hobby but I wanted to find out if I can purchase a gun even though I just got rid of my card.

1 hour ago, t-pain said:

it can be difficult sometimes to tell the real people from the propaganda. at least here on the mmma i have not seen a true propaganda in a long time.

other places, like facebook, reddit or news comments , you definitely see propaganda-hiding-as-real-people more.

t-pain

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • t-pain
  • Supporters
  •  
  • 9,347 posts

The way you phrase and frame this scenario, makes it sound like you are an OAKLAND COUNTY police officer or prosecutor looking to mess with patients and caregivers.

2 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

Probably should have thought this through a little better right? Staple that quitter confirmation to your gun application. Then you can get a gun and be consider a violent offender if you get caught with your illegal cannabis. Hope having a gun that will only get you deeper into trouble is worth it. Have a great life!

I won’t be getting caught with illegal cannabis because after using it to try and help with my symptoms of Marfans and dupuytrens disease unfortunately it doesn’t help me in any way, so I have no reason to use it that’s why I removed myself from the program.  Someone recently offered to sell me a gun but if I can’t buy one because I used to have a card that’s no big deal.  Have a great life as well!

10 minutes ago, Beardedbuck7886 said:

To clarify this is not propaganda,  I suffer from Marfan Syndrome and Dupuytrens disease and wanted to try Medicinal Marijuana to see if it would help me.  Unfortunately after experimenting for 2 years with different strains/potency’s and methods of ingesting Thc nothing seems to help so I decided to remove myself from the program and recently a family member offered to sell me a gun and take me to the range as a hobby but I wanted to find out if I can purchase a gun even though I just got rid of my card.

Buying from a family member, unless they are a gun dealer, doesn't require you to fill out any forms. 

2 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

I won’t be getting caught with illegal cannabis because after using it to try and help with my symptoms of Marfans and dupuytrens disease unfortunately it doesn’t help me in any way, so I have no reason to use it that’s why I removed myself from the program.  Someone recently offered to sell me a gun but if I can’t buy one because I used to have a card that’s no big deal.  Have a great life as well!

1 minute ago, Beardedbuck7886 said:

So then, why are you posting on a cannabis web site about buying a gun? You are not anonymous with the ATF.

10 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

t-pain

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • t-pain
  • Supporters
  •  
  • 9,347 posts

The way you phrase and frame this scenario, makes it sound like you are an OAKLAND COUNTY police officer or prosecutor looking to mess with patients and caregivers.

I assure you I am not. I don’t how else I could say it short of giving you my actual name and documentation of my medical diagnosis which I obviously don’t want to post publicly.  So I apologize if you think that and for any police officer that would actually do that he is scum

Edited by Beardedbuck7886

1 minute ago, Beardedbuck7886 said:

I assure you I am not. I don’t how else I could say it short of giving you my actual name and documentation of my medical diagnosis which I obviously don’t want to post publicly.  So I apologize if you think that and for any police officer that would actually do that he is a cupcake

Well good. Hope we helped you. Have fun with your gun. 

restorium quoted an old post of mine. i didnt mean to imply you were oakland county police officer, that was a post in another thread directed at another person..

ah well, you have to deal with all types of people, hang loose man.

good luck. sorry medical marijuana didnt help with your condition. like all medications, it does not help everyone.

(and yes, confusingly and coincidentally, you are also in oakland county. which is no problem, most people in the state live in wayne, oakland, macomb, kent, washtenaw, ingham heh)

On February 8, 2018 at 8:51 PM, AmishRnot4ganja said:

That depends. Are you currently using or abusing a controlled substance? If your answer is "yes" then you cannot purchase a gun. But, then again, that same question would be asked even if you still had a MM license. Just having a MM license isn't necessarily an admission that you use MM. You may have stopped using it. I don't think you HAVE to use MM just because you have a license. If you ever get tested you could claim that some patients were using in your presence and you probably inhaled some secondary smoke. I don't think that the "authorities" check the MM registry for gun license clearances. But hey, if they ever give you any grief about it tell them to PROVE IT YOU IGNORANT, RIDICULOUS, NAZI, COMMUNIST MUTHERPHUCKERS! Make sure you get their reaction on film. This tactic works well for Donald Trump. Should work for you, too?

This!

I actually know someone how has a card but doesn't use cannabis. Political reasons, increasing the numbers of patients. As a matter of fact I offered all my family to pay for the cost of a doctor and card just to increase the numbers of patients even though I know they couldn't/wouldn't use for various reasons.