Need to locate meds for patient.

Gtrick

Oh hey nevermind dude.  These people are all a bunch of fakes.  Lining their pockets with the money of the sick.  Hypocrites if their ever was.  Karma's a complain. Screw this site.  It is a trap.  That's my opinion and I will continue to share it.  So go ahead and target me now.  I hope you all don't become the victim to your own poison.  Keep cutting 

Yeah guess state shouldn't cut people off their meds.  Normally I would be in bed hours ago.  But since the greed has completely corrupted a good thing.  Here we are.  I never wanted a drug hook up but Lara is pushing me there.  Just so you know.  Along with countless others. 

Edited by Gtrick

Name of dispensary? And are they functional?  Do they have any meds?   There are two licences issued for dispo near me within 30 min but they are not even finished building them. I unfortunately know because I've spent few hours waisting gas following maps of legal provisioning Center. Looks good on paper but in reality it is a phasod. No supply.   Maybe I'll ask Lara is they will put my illness and my wife's cancer on hold for a year. 

Edited by Gtrick

5 minutes ago, Gtrick said:

Name of dispensary?  There are two licences issued for dispo near me within 30 min but they are not even finished building them. I unfortunately know because I've spent few hours waisting gas following maps of legal provisioning Center. Looks good on paper but in reality it is a phasod. No supply.   Maybe I'll ask Lara is they will put my illness and my wife's cancer on hold for a year. 

Google weedmaps.

Theres a new  dispensary in kalamazoo.  They just opened.  They had 4 strains of bud and nothing else.  Its better than nothing though.

Why not just get a caregiver?  If you're willing to drive tot kalamazoo and willing to sign as a patient I could maybe assist you since you're unable to find one yourself.

GTrick,

If you are a registered Michigan medical marihuana patient and are seriously seeking medication...You can find a licensed provisioning center here on WEED MAPS ( https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/in/united-states/michigan).

CALL THE DISPENSARY BEFORE YOU GO!

If you are just looking to score street drugs... you are in the wrong place.

Please keep your posts civil and relative to the MMMA mission.

We value your membership.

The MMMA Team

6 hours ago, dwkl said:

GTrick,

If you are a registered Michigan medical marihuana patient and are seriously seeking medication...You can find a licensed provisioning center here on WEED MAPS ( https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/in/united-states/michigan).

CALL THE DISPENSARY BEFORE YOU GO!

If you are just looking to score street drugs... you are in the wrong place.

Please keep your posts civil and relative to the MMMA mission.

We value your membership.

The MMMA Team

My point was obviously taken.   I mean I'm looking on Craigslist for god's sake!  60 an eighth is a unafordable amount for someone with my condition.  I used the dispensaries to substitute between grows.  Not able to grow quantity of quality I need.  Blunt I am.  And often times misunderstood in type.  That's just me. Caregiver would be an option if I trusted them. 

12 hours ago, Gtrick said:

My point was obviously taken.   I mean I'm looking on Craigslist for god's sake!  60 an eighth is a unafordable amount for someone with my condition.  I used the dispensaries to substitute between grows.  Not able to grow quantity of quality I need.  Blunt I am.  And often times misunderstood in type.  That's just me. Caregiver would be an option if I trusted them. 

I think that everyone who has a card can get top shelf for $300 an ounce all day long at a dispensary as long as you are willing to drive there. Maybe even better deals than that. You have to shop around. No one has to go without.  

Edited by Restorium2

The cards are being shuffled with these dispensaries....

Here's a small local picture;

Dispo in Bay City had the best selection and prices until they switched over to just using the 3 legal grows in Michigan. Then they had what everyone else has that did that, at relatively the same price. 

The Shop, practically right next door, still had the great selection and better prices yesterday. Now today they are gone from weed maps.

The owner of Dispo says they keep getting supplies in from their 3 suppliers so there is a flux of supply and demand daily. 

You can sort of get an idea of what is going on from watching weedmaps and reading the reviews. Especially if you have been going to a few and have that knowledge to build on. Ask around at the grow stores. Plenty of info out there if you listen to what people have to say. 

I grow as much as I can grow. Patients like it a lot. They buy all I can grow. I was 'limiting' them because I couldn't grow enough to meet the demand (staying in plant count). I felt bad saying no. Limiting them. Then the dispensaries came to town. I got the idea that if the dispensaries could fill in then I didn't ever have to say no again and not break any laws. It works good that way. No pressure on me anymore. I feel better and no one every has to go without. To make this work I had to go to a dozen dispensaries and completely understand the market. Now I like to stay right on top of the situation as part of being an excellent caregiver. I even talked with the township supervisor about it to get a feel for the big picture. Glenn is easy to access and he is forthright about the future of cannabis in our township. Our future is looking bright here. 

Perhaps I can help you? I'm not in your location (I'm closer to Port Huron), but you seem to be having difficulties locating anyone who can help. If you're willing to travel a bit, I can probably help you out. I can't give it away, but pricing is negotiable. Feel free to ask questions if you're interested. I am a licensed caregiver, but you will need to be or become a licensed patient for me to be able to help. 

Edited by Ada17
add on