COVID-19 VACCINE FACTS | DR. KEISHA GIBSON

keith mclaughlin

5 hours ago, knucklehead bob said:

I live the TRUTH , unlike you . 

My primary care Dr. at the V.A. is from India & is well aware the FRAUD of "GERM THEORY" .

I just want to bookmark what Bob here said.

He said that he believes in the conspiracy that their are no germs and you haven't ever caught anything from anyone. No one ever does or has. 

He's saying every disease on the books is a fraud.

On top of that, his doctor from India down at the VA also believes that!

Go ahead and have your free speech Bob.

Shows what a liar you are.

1 hour ago, Restorium2 said:

Get you to take your eye off the ball when the stakes are high. 

You can catch them lying and you know.

Like saying some 'PC Doctor from India' at the V.A. doesn't believe in germs. What a pile. He wouldn't have a job there if he was that fruit loops. They would laugh him out the door. 

Proves you only have 2 brain cells .

I said my primary care Dr. at the VA said SHE is fully aware of the "GERM THEORY" FRAUD . Of course a person like you(2 brain cells) takes it to mean that's the VAs stance & read all kinds of BULL-S-H-I-T into what was said . Typical lying SNOW-FLAKE reaction . Of course the VA is pushing the FRAUD oh person with 2 brain cells . 

When asked if I have been or want to be VACCINATED , my answer is a resounding FU@K NO 

Yes , she is from INDIA , because I've asked her , nit-wit 

Edited by knucklehead bob

21 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

Proves you only have 2 brain cells .

I said my primary care Dr. at the VA said SHE is fully aware of the "GERM THEORY" FRAUD . Of course a person like you(2 brain cells) takes it to mean that's the VAs stance & read all kinds of BULL-S-H-I-T into what was said . Typical lying SNOW-FLAKE reaction . Of course the VA is pushing the FRAUD oh person with 2 brain cells . 

When asked if I have been or want to be VACCINATED , my answer is a resounding FU@K NO 

Yes , she is from INDIA , because I've asked her , nit-wit 

Like I said. You are lying. Find something else to do liar.

3 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

Like I said. You are lying. Find something else to do liar.

STILL WAITING MR. THE FDA/MY GOVERNMENT/PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES NEVER LIES 

So tell us how addictive/harmful/fatal cannabis is @Restorium2, still waiting on your F.D.A. report . . . . .  "A little bit of reality or are you still hiding from the truth?"

5 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

STILL WAITING MR. THE FDA/MY GOVERNMENT/PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES NEVER LIES 

So tell us how addictive/harmful/fatal cannabis is @Restorium2, still waiting on your F.D.A. report . . . . .  "A little bit of reality or are you still hiding from the truth?"

Show me where I said that?

You can’t because you are lying again.

1 minute ago, Restorium2 said:

Show me where I said that?

You can’t because you are lying again.

THE FDA SAYS CANNABIS IS FATAL  

Restorim2 says the FDA IS CAPABLE OF TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT COVID

You and the other person left in this ghost town can categorically GO FU@K YOURSELF , TWO FACED HYPOCRITE 

Everyone has a right to decide for themselves if they want a vaccine. No badgering.

However, when someone tries to justify their decision my throwing out a lot of BS lies they need to get checked. 

Saying people are dying right and left from the vaccine just because they died after getting it is BS.

Millions of people got the vaccine and some of them will naturally die just like they would have without the vaccine. It's just statistics. 

If anyone personally knows someone who got the vaccine then died and their doctor said it was because of the vaccine I would like to hear about it so I can investigate.

Be specific. Name of the doctor. Circumstances. 

14 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

That’s ok because your dis information campaign is losing because 85 percent of seniors already got their vaccine.

Science wins and BS wisecracker lies lose!

Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.thumb.jpg.d4768e4f75080bf27810b4083a4f3c33.jpg

What a complete moron @Restorium2 is . Still clinging to the in your face FAUFI FRAUD , LMAO 

You & FAUCI are a lot alike , HYPOCRITE 

Dr. Anthony Fauci’s book pulled from stores after emails expose constant hypocrisy

https://www.kusi.com/dr-anthony-faucis-book-pulled-from-stores-after-emails-expose-constant-hypocrisy/?fbclid=IwAR3K5OPI2qkJcXRWTlAHaln5BVVMIv4Al0SLpsYAn89DyxAKAKZ7tq-EZ1Q

195852880_10158258482940197_2757292991770534472_n.thumb.jpg.6bd83a469a132ee3b549bed92d12b8f5.jpg

196155299_4369334546460734_8129223745257279981_n.thumb.jpg.a276824057cba05f02bad5e4c7ffa216.jpg

14 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

You get caught in a big whopper and want to change the subject pos liar

Looks like @Restorium2 & the FRAUD ANTONY FAUCI got caught in a BIG WHOPPER  ..... ROTFLMMFAO 

Rand Paul slams Fauci book as 'science fiction' after it is pulled from store websites

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-fauci-book-science-fiction-listings-pulled

Truth be told , you really shouldn't be making decisions for yourself  @Restorium2 , let alone any one else 

22 hours ago, knucklehead bob said:

My primary care Dr. at the V.A. is from India & is well aware the FRAUD of "GERM THEORY" .

What do you care Bob?

You don't even believe in germs.

Like some kind of caveman idiot. Stone age. 

Why do you post so much about something you don't believe in?

The germ theory of disease is the currently accepted scientific theory for many diseases. It states that microorganisms known as pathogens or "germs" can lead to disease. These small organisms, too small to see without magnification, invade humans, other animals, and other living hosts. Their growth and reproduction within their hosts can cause disease. 

23 hours ago, knucklehead bob said:

Bob Quote; I'm just a person with more than 2 brain cells.

You may have cells but they don't work. 

You don't even believe in germs! Move along moron. Or learn because you are so darn ignorant it's funny.

2 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

And why hide behind Fauci?

Fauci has his problems and you have yours.

Best to address your own problems Bob.

Now what about you not believing in germ theory?

Your assertion that your "GERMS" are transmittable to me (cold/flu/cancer) etc. , are as big a FRAUD as Fauci , further more , plenty of sun-shine , a healthy diet/exercise & enough sleep are your best friend for good health . 

Now here's another thing that's going to melt your two celled snowflake brain but knowing how the the two celled snow-flake brain works , you'll just shout & scream : "YOU'RE A LIAR THAT'S A LIE" . . . . .   LMAO 

A PhD Authored, Peer Reviewed Conspiracy Theory?

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/07/a-phd-authored-peer-reviewed-conspiracy-theory.html?fbclid=IwAR1OD3fOunSjVfp5gu3xbIGo_G19UgPUqG1RrYOKfltN-s9DesJg_wrKlbM

23 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

Your assertion that your "GERMS" are transmittable to me (cold/flu/cancer) etc. , are as big a FRAUD as Fauci ,

Ah, so you really are that ignorant? Who filled you full of BS? You didn't come up with that garbage on your own did you?

No wonder you lost all your friends as you said in the earlier post.

You probably scare them to death with your ignorance. 

22 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

Bob Quote; I'm just a person with more than 2 brain cells.

You may have cells but they don't work. 

You don't even believe in germs! Move along moron. Or learn because you are so darn ignorant it's funny.

22 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

The first thing you need to do is learn about germs Bob.

You have a ton of catching up to do.

Did you make it past 2nd grade? 

19 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

Ah, so you really are that ignorant? Who filled you full of BS? You didn't come up with that garbage on your own did you?

No wonder you lost all your friends as you said in the earlier post.

You probably scare them to death with your ignorance. 

Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.thumb.jpg.cd96a166525821dad73ac69fbf097423.jpg

TRUE 2 celled SNOW-FLAKE BRAIN . What a FU@KING MORON you are @Restorium2 ..... LMAO

Nowhere in here did I say I don't believe in "GERMS" , YOU FU@KING MORON . Typical of an IGNORANT FU@KING MORON to put words into other peoples mouths that were never said ..... LMAO 

WHAT I SAID WAS : I DON'T BELIEVE IN @Restorium2/FAUCI/GATES "GERM THEORY" where your "GERMS" are transmittable to me or anyone else , YOU FU@KING MORON ..... LMAO

After my last VACCINE almost killed me back in '78 , I started doing my own investigation . Suffice to say I said LAST in every sense of the word . I never wear a mask & have/will NOT be getting VACCINATED , I shake hands & hug people that I have not seen in a while , so according to @Restorium2/FAUCI/GATES & all the other "GERM THEORY" FU@KING MORONS , I should be dead right now , YOU FU@KING MORON ..... LMAO

175166185_10159938104813690_3168226646727757731_n.jpg.e3c68f7f66b088b0938493f546a4654d.jpg

@Restorium2 FAMILY MOTTO 

93098202_10219842684131082_5366318060166709248_n.jpg.fdb2bc858b8c7f4bc40711ae41ddac25.jpg