COVID-19 VACCINE FACTS | DR. KEISHA GIBSON

keith mclaughlin

I asked my PC doctor who works at the hospital. Said he went from an ICU full of sick and dying Covid patients to maybe only 1 or 2 now that they are recovering and not dying since the vaccine came out. 

Come out from under your rock and look around. Ask doctors you trust. Then you will have the real deal information instead of all that drama. 

You can do it. Put your Big Boy pants on and be a man instead of a whining drama queen Bob. LOL

On 5/27/2021 at 11:35 AM, Restorium2 said:

I know, I know Bob. My doctor is in on it too. Been building trust with me for 20 years so he could F me over now with this vaccine. Probably a time traveler. 

"No man ever went broke overestimating the ignorance of the American public." - P T Barnum

I would not recommend buying any property from your Dr. 

59 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

"No man ever went broke overestimating the ignorance of the American public." - P T Barnum

I would not recommend buying any property from your Dr. 

If I didn't trust my doctor I would have been dead about 20 years ago.

So you trust someone and live or you crawl under a rock, like you Bob, and die.

Or worse, it's not your time to go and you suffer for a long time, maybe 20 years or more, then you die when it's your time to go ....

Everyone get's their choices.

I try to make it so more people have the correct info to make an informed choice.

You can keep on with your BS drama and I will keep on with my reality learned from trusting someone once long ago. 

So if it came out in future the vaccines have heinous side effects Your all good with it. Coming from a scenerio that most medications have bad side effects cue a girl dancing in field of daisies while voice in background lists horrible side effects. Rectal bleeding Blindness lol

21 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

So if it came out in future the vaccines have heinous side effects Your all good with it. Coming from a scenerio that most medications have bad side effects cue a girl dancing in field of daisies while voice in background lists horrible side effects. Rectal bleeding Blindness lol

Of course he's fine with it . It all makes perfect sense to @Restorium2 that the ONLY IMMUNITY  offered with this VACCINE , is to the the manufacturer .  

@Restorium2 says it's perfectly logical & reasonable to believe every thing that the FDA says . 

Tell us how many people died smoking the devils lettuce , according to the FDA , @Restorium2

fullsizeoutput_190.thumb.jpeg.1cc5aac3c512bf498d94d13f05ab6aed.jpeg

22 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

Of course not. What a stupid question!

I said I believe what my doctor who works at the hospital told me in person, eye to eye.

With the disease I have I'm not ever going to be confident that I have immunity.

However, getting the vaccine was a little more risky for me than most people.

I got it anyway to lower my risk and do my part.

18 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

Of course not. What a stupid question!

You're not paying attention , because vaccines have heinous side effects .

All these people dying after they receive the VACCINE , have died because they didn't get the VACCINE soon enough . . . . . . 

When people are hypnotized into believing fiction=fact , they'll believe any pseudo science you throw at them . 

More fraud coming from the FAUCI e-mail revelations & the pseudo science experts that can do no wrong . . . . . . ROTHFLMMFAO at you folks that worship the BIDEN/FAUCI/GATES tag team . . . . . 

Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.thumb.jpg.294083666b27293be167045c329ac69f.jpg

3 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

You're not paying attention , because vaccines have heinous side effects .

Specifically which heinous side effects are you referring to? The mild fever or minor pain at the injection site? I personally only know two people that had any side effects at all. One had a slight headache and one had her ears turn hot and red for a few hours. The HORROR!

Honestly, it's not a conspiracy people. CITIZENS CHUCKLEFUCKS THIT THINK  [EVERYTHING ISACONSPIRNCY CITIZENS - iFunny :)

1 hour ago, Wild Bill said:

Specifically which heinous side effects are you referring to? The mild fever or minor pain at the injection site? I personally only know two people that had any side effects at all. One had a slight headache and one had her ears turn hot and red for a few hours. The HORROR!

Honestly, it's not a conspiracy people. CITIZENS CHUCKLEFUCKS THIT THINK  [EVERYTHING ISACONSPIRNCY CITIZENS - iFunny :)

Well . . . . . is DEATH heinous enough for you ????? 

Here are just a couple of the thousands 

NY man dies shortly after vaccination, allergic reaction not suspected

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/ny-man-dies-shortly-after-vaccination-allergic-reaction-not-suspected?fbclid=IwAR2Gir-8sK39SPmBTy6bNBCJxYWINp0ghzuEq3-8QfhLKrpssGDkACtsE9Y

No link found when Virginia woman dies shortly after taking COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.nbc12.com/2021/02/08/virginia-woman-dies-after-taking-pfizer-vaccine-investigation-underway/?fbclid=IwAR3vstmP_e68bth8barJEladt2HY4Cr35ExvNaL84Kh-EipO7d6WNOWyTb0

Gloucester woman’s death after coronavirus vaccination is being investigated

https://www.dailypress.com/news/health/vp-nw-coronavirus-vaccine-gloucester-death-20210204-fn4hhlxbvbhi7dfnxfapsv47aq-story.html?fbclid=IwAR2WUpdJJ22-WrBZ-y9s9gBttMAhjaBNxAeiriEVV_zTGbCWWaFIdX6HINI

X-Ray technician, 60, who was ‘excited’ to get COVID vaccine dies just two days after getting second dose of Pfizer jab

https://australiannationalreview.com/health/x-ray-technician-60-who-was-excited-to-get-covid-vaccine-dies-just-two-days-after-getting-second-dose-of-pfizer-jab/?fbclid=IwAR2h26wCwzOQYsvYu_VozPxXDGDbcm-UuDEYhjVioWvqO_tvQHZkmj7dZJk

CORONAVIRUS 

A ‘healthy’ doctor died two weeks after getting a COVID-19 vaccine; CDC is investigating why

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/fl-ne-miami-doctor-vaccine-death-20210107-afzysvqqjbgwnetcy5v6ec62py-story.html?fbclid=IwAR34bDU_ZQpKKpa_rBOzAN56nNrfXjAkAo3LsbVKYIDAuVrDa3iDPtGZ82U

Health care worker dies after second dose of COVID vaccine, investigations underway

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/01/26/health-care-worker-dies-after-second-dose-of-covid-vaccine-investigations-underway/?fbclid=IwAR3MeOTlBLS2DuXA3CycXVK8_X7GdXBmFqMejrCDEEJRp0zV6yttLUiIoU4

You folks are entitled to believe any thing you want to . . . . . At your own peril . When it comes to me believing what the MEDIA/MEDICAL MAFIA/POLITICIANS are telling you folks is fact , I call PSUEDO SCIENCE FICTION BULL-FECES . 

I do believe it was in 1918 that Antoine Bechamp proved that Louis Pastuers' "GERM THEORY"

is a FRAUD .  

Who Had Their Finger on the Magic of Life - Antoine Bechamp or Louis Pasteur?

The Magic Eraser

There have been several notable occasions in history when persons offering invaluable contributions to the advancement of human understanding have been ignored, ridiculed and even persecuted in their time. In most cases, however, their work has subsequently been given a deserved measure of recognition. Some great ones, though, have not enjoyed such rejuvenation and have “suffered the slings” of obscurity. 

So it is with Bechamp’s [1]. Had the profound voice of his science not been silenced, much of humankind may have been spared the worst aspects of the infectious or vital stresses of the 20th century. Since the case can be made that the approved but improper and dangerous treatment of infectious “diseases” over the last century has in large part given rise io the present epidemic wave of degenerative “disease,” including cancer, AIDSyndroine or Ebola, we might have been spared these miseries as well. At the least, we would have understood much more clearly why we have them. Fortunately, however, Bechamp’s [1] work has been kept alive by small, successive bands of truth-seekers. 

https://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/who-had-their-finger-on-the-magic-of-life---antoine-bechamp-or-louis-pasteur.html

Edited by knucklehead bob

53 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

Bob,

Tell us what your doctor told you about the vaccine.

A little bit of reality or are you still hiding from the truth?

I live the TRUTH , unlike you . 

My primary care Dr. at the V.A. is from India & is well aware the FRAUD of "GERM THEORY" .

So tell us how addictive/harmful/fatal cannabis is @Restorium2 , still waiting on your F.D.A. report . . . . .  "A little bit of reality or are you still hiding from the truth?"

Edited by knucklehead bob

2 hours ago, Wild Bill said:

If DEATH is not heinous enough for you , how about miscarriage , mister IDIOCRACY comedian ????? 

VAERS Data Shows Dozens of Miscarriages, Stillbirths After COVID-19 Vaccination, Link Unconfirmed

https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/03/08/covid-19-vaccine-miscarriage-stillbirth-concerns-for-mothers.html

So tell us how addictive/harmful/fatal cannabis is @Wild Bill , still waiting on your F.D.A. report . . . . .  "A little bit of reality or are you still hiding from the truth?"

2 hours ago, knucklehead bob said:

I live the TRUTH , unlike you . 

My primary care Dr. at the V.A. is from India & is well aware the FRAUD of "GERM THEORY" .

What you said right here is total fabrication. No truth to it. You finally said something that has a link to local reality that I can check out and it is a total lie. You are a fraud. For whatever reason you just want to come here and cause harm with your lies. It has to be some sort of hatred for someone to do this. 

1 hour ago, Restorium2 said:

What you said right here is total fabrication. No truth to it. You finally said something that has a link to local reality that I can check out and it is a total lie. You are a fraud. For whatever reason you just want to come here and cause harm with your lies. It has to be some sort of hatred for someone to do this. 

Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.thumb.jpg.5c4ce1a30f7369dcf58e30b0de56c6f4.jpg 

2 hours ago, knucklehead bob said:

So tell us how addictive/harmful/fatal cannabis is @Restorium2, still waiting on your F.D.A. report . . . . .  "A little bit of reality or are you still hiding from the truth?"

30 minutes ago, rambozo420 said:

Rhetorical.  I believe in virus and taking precautions. But tin foil hat and all I believe We are under attack. Be glad to be wrong Really. 

We very well could be under attack. All the better to fight back as a team. One team of strong willed Americans not going to be fooled by some stooges and trolls. 

6 minutes ago, rambozo420 said:

Americans getting soft soaped. 

Get you to take your eye off the ball when the stakes are high. 

You can catch them lying and you know.

Like saying some 'PC Doctor from India' at the V.A. doesn't believe in germs. What a pile. He wouldn't have a job there if he was that fruit loops. They would laugh him out the door.