How Much Do You Get From A Plant Each Grow?

Hey BlackDomina,

There is no correct answer to that question. There are many many variables to consider. It could be as little as a quarter ounce or less...to a whole pound or maybe more if grown outdoors. This is all depends on the particular plant as well. Check out the growing forums. Lots to learn there :D

Hey BlackDomina,

There is no correct answer to that question. There are many many variables to consider. It could be as little as a quarter ounce or less...to a whole pound or maybe more if grown outdoors. This is all depends on the particular plant as well. Check out the growing forums. Lots to learn there :D

Thank You for your reply, I know there are many variables, I asked because i use LST and over time have doubled what I get from each plant THAT was why I was asking what others get. ;)

if your looking to get a lot out of a plant you need a few things.. one you need a large amount of lumens in your flower room. 1000watts for say 9 FULL size plants would be max. When i say full size thats the other part. I personally run 2 week veg to flower after they have been rooted well in a cloner and shown veg growth starting. my bare min per plant (as long as it's 12"-16" before it goes out is one ounce dry. that's a small plant.. now i throw my mothers out there that have been growing a long time and been topped and other things i pull 3oz min. dry. so it depends on how you run your setup.. longer vegs for a larger plant will give you larger yeilds in flower. so like nigel said it's a toss up with how you are growing and what you are growing... and the above is for indica dominate... sativa changes things alot with weight and size. but also you get into a different high all around.

Thank You for your reply, I know there are many variables, I asked because i use LST and over time have doubled what I get from each plant THAT was why I was asking what others get. ;)

LST outperformed a lot of other techniques I used. The most successful grow I did was using a hand tied canopy using 18 stakes for 2 plants.

I grow under low power. No matter what I do, adding a 1,000 watter would double my yeild instantly.

I think peak yeilds come from the right equipment and a variety of techniques that work under ANY power.

I did some radical techniques this last run. Didn't give me what I wanted, but were interesting, no less.

Your looking at around 2 to 3 oz per girl if grown right. Yes lst'ing will increase your numbers as will alot of things but your still lookin at about 3 zips per(indoor).I lst everything and have done several journals showing how to do it. Just google low stress trainin and read up................

2 weeks ago I started an experiment, Have 2 g-13 PE plants and I tied one down. Yesterday I decided to tie all of the girls as the one plant went from one top to 6 without missing a beat. It did not slow growth but seemed to speed it up. I have to believe I will see a increase in yield by at least 30% if not more. I have topped before but this lst thing is much better.

2 weeks ago I started an experiment, Have 2 g-13 PE plants and I tied one down. Yesterday I decided to tie all of the girls as the one plant went from one top to 6 without missing a beat. It did not slow growth but seemed to speed it up. I have to believe I will see a increase in yield by at least 30% if not more. I have topped before but this lst thing is much better.

I tied my strawberry cough together a week ago on the advice of a close freind, It really increased the bud development. I have buds forming allover and closer together than on many other sativa strains I've grown in the past without LSTing them. I'm convinced it works. Here's a pic of my girls from yesterday. From left to right they are Sour deisel, Alaskan Ice, and the Strawberry Cough. I tied all her branches in tighter, and trained the top, all of thiss after I super cropped the bunny muffin out of her. Well can't seem to get the pics up on here; Sorry!

BP

Your looking at around 2 to 3 oz per girl if grown right. Yes lst'ing will increase your numbers as will alot of things but your still lookin at about 3 zips per(indoor).I lst everything and have done several journals showing how to do it. Just google low stress trainin and read up................

A long time ago, I did an LST with AK47. Got 12 oz.

Long time ago ..

:D:D

Of course it works. Been weave'in a long time and YES it works :D:D ..Here's the key when rope'in. Top the plant when she just gets roots and starts take'in off. Let veg till they hit 18" and THEN rope (weave) the tops down to the top of the pot.I go from one side OVER the top and across the plant and tie it down. Weave them right into a ball by going back and forth and over and across till ya run out of branches. Let set a few days then trim all the lower leafs. Let veg another week and slam it to bloom. This WEAVE will make the new shoots(colas) shoot straight up and not out the side of the plant. Just let them go and rope no more. You should end up with atleast a dozen main colas this way instead of just one.

Each branch ya rope over will throw a cola off each leaf set, so ya end up with a bunch. Main reason for doing this is to keep the plant short. Short plant thats close to the light and able to be blasted top to bottom. Yep no popcorn buds either as the light is able to cover even the bottom of the plant. Topping at clone makes for lots of branches to rope, so the more the branches, the more ya can rope. The more ya rope,, well ya get it...

Thank You so much for giving me a number. I know HOW TO have been at this quite awhile. (I have a degree) When I added up my last grow, after all cured, I had to sit back & smoke one, I couldn't believe the number, just wondered what others are getting. (from what I have read, what I am doing is RIGHT) and that was from 2 separate strains.

I tied my strawberry cough together a week ago on the advice of a close freind, It really increased the bud development. I have buds forming allover and closer together than on many other sativa strains I've grown in the past without LSTing them. I'm convinced it works. Here's a pic of my girls from yesterday. From left to right they are Sour deisel, Alaskan Ice, and the Strawberry Cough. I tied all her branches in tighter, and trained the top, all of thiss after I super cropped the bunny muffin out of her. Well can't seem to get the pics up on here; Sorry!

BP

What is LST??

kinda the same with less stress in my opinion

try using weighted fish hooks instead of lst ing

the weights will pull the branches down opening up the plant and it will just grow bigger buds in the middle---as the buds swell you remove the weights and they will naturally hang low

this does require a lil more space and light, but i dont like all the bending and tying down with lst---hell i dont prune at all and i get nice yields.

i do want to attempt growing the football kola soon, but, thats another topic !

try the weighted fish hooks !

• 3 weeks later...

kinda the same with less stress in my opinion

try using weighted fish hooks instead of lst ing

the weights will pull the branches down opening up the plant and it will just grow bigger buds in the middle---as the buds swell you remove the weights and they will naturally hang low

this does require a lil more space and light, but i dont like all the bending and tying down with lst---hell i dont prune at all and i get nice yields.

i do want to attempt growing the football kola soon, but, thats another topic !

try the weighted fish hooks !

i use spit shots

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wayne

Much to gain from utilizing sunlight? Can I run 18 hr cycle with sunlight backed up by supplemental artificial light? Much to gain? Much to risk? Growth/production wise?

I always just stuck to garbage ties and or twine, You're not gonna hurt it or stress it tying it down unless you're breaking branches. The weights sounds like a clever idea but IMO tying down will give you more control without stressing them out even close to causing residual damage.

Archived