Bay City Police Honored My Paperwork

I had gotten a ride to the Tri-City Compassion Cannabis Club and had acquired two grams of meds tonight. I also had about a half of a gram with me in my purse along with my well used pipe.

We got stopped on U.S. 10 leaving Bay City before the freeway. The officer approached the car and to make a long story short we told the officer where we had been and told him I was a patient and that I had paperwork (still no card after one year).

He first asked to see the paperwork and I showed him. He then asked me where the marijuana was and I told him in my purse, I gave him my purse and we went to the front of his patrol car. I told him it was in a jar in my purse and he took it out and the I had to laugh when the first thing he said was that it looked like crappy weed. I asked him why he thought that and he said he had seen some weed and the weed I had looked crappy. I laughed again and agreed with him, I didn't think it was time for quality control argument.

He put the lid back on my jar, searched my purse a little bit more and found my pipe. I said the S*** word out loud and he asked me what was the matter, I said I didn't know if I was allowed to have a used pipe with me. He just kept saying to me "What are you worried about? Your legal, you're allowed to have all of this." He repeated that line several times. He then returned my jar and pipe to my purse and handed it back to me.

The Happy Ending.

Happy Friday to Everyone. I'm so grateful to the Bay City police for doing the correct thing and respecting my rights as a medical marijuana patient. Thank you.

I had gotten a ride to the Tri-City Compassion Cannabis Club and had acquired two grams of meds tonight. I also had about a half of a gram with me in my purse along with my well used pipe.

We got stopped on U.S. 10 leaving Bay City before the freeway. The officer approached the car and to make a long story short we told the officer where we had been and told him I was a patient and that I had paperwork (still no card after one year).

He first asked to see the paperwork and I showed him. He then asked me where the marijuana was and I told him in my purse, I gave him my purse and we went to the front of his patrol car. I told him it was in a jar in my purse and he took it out and the I had to laugh when the first thing he said was that it looked like crappy weed. I asked him why he thought that and he said he had seen some weed and the weed I had looked crappy. I laughed again and agreed with him, I didn't think it was time for quality control argument.

He put the lid back on my jar, searched my purse a little bit more and found my pipe. I said the S*** word out loud and he asked me what was the matter, I said I didn't know if I was allowed to have a used pipe with me. He just kept saying to me "What are you worried about? Your legal, you're allowed to have all of this." He repeated that line several times. He then returned my jar and pipe to my purse and handed it back to me.

The Happy Ending.

Happy Friday to Everyone. I'm so grateful to the Bay City police for doing the correct thing and respecting my rights as a medical marijuana patient. Thank you.

congratulations its good to hear some good news for a change is there really a leo that knows the laws?lol

I had to share! There are so many bad stories about police who just don't care.

Tonight proved one thing for me. Our tireless fight for our rights to use medical marijuana are providing positive results. We are being heard loud and clear and now the ball is in their court. I believe they are choosing their battles a little more wisely.

The Happy Ending.

This is VERY GOOD news!!!! :thumbsu:

I am so glad that at least one LEO knows the law...GOOD FOR HIM!!! (and you of course) Couldnt ask for a better ending!!!

Peace,

Mary J

The Happy Ending.

i love happy endings...lol..some day all leo will treat us all that way you did the right thing too good job to all :goodjob:

Lilmis, You should have given that well informed, kind and considerate officer a LARGE kiss.

At the very least call the Bay City Police and thank them for being such PROFESSIONALS.

It looks like some LEOs REALLY ARE out there to 'Serve and Protect'.

Glad all went well for you.

Happy to hear of your positive outcome, but you still have no card after one year?

July of '09 I had my paperwork signed. I changed caregivers twice in the last year and neither of my caregivers nor myself have ever gotten a card. They cashed all of my checks though.

I called to set up my renewal last week with the THCF clinic and they said my paperwork was good and I was good for my renewal.

I think I fell through the cracks, hopefully I'll get a card when I send in my renewal and more money to the state.

Lilmis, You should have given that well informed, kind and considerate officer a LARGE kiss.

At the very least call the Bay City Police and thank them for being such PROFESSIONALS.

It looks like some LEOs REALLY ARE out there to 'Serve and Protect'.

Glad all went well for you.

Thanks.

I did shake his hand and tell him thank you. He just shrugged his shoulders. The officer was very polite and respectful towards us the entire stop.

Guest Wayne

Glad all went so well. Not meaning to rain on anyone's parade but Bay City police are at risk of lay off if unless the November millage request is approved by the voters. Thinking they aren't on a campaign to tinkle off voters or their visitors. On the other hand after their first encounter with the Tri-City CC they seem to be taking a responsible approach toward MM. Let us hope that remains the case.

Posted Yesterday, 12:51 PM

The Tri City Compassion Club is pleased to announce its re-grand opening in Saginaw Tomas Township at 7247 McCliggott rd Friday on August 13 th 11am to 7 pm the reason for this move is to continue with the Mission statement that is in my profile and to continue with The Cannabis Cancer Project that was started By myself and Peanutbutter We will also be hosting monthly Simpson Oil classes with the 2nd class being held Saturday Aug 28th starting at 10 am until 5pm the class will be instructed by Peanutbutter and Peanutbuters topical oil will be available the cost of the class will be $75 and lunch will be provided for more information you can call John at 989 607-0384 or email me at tricitycompassionclub@gmail.com

Posted Yesterday, 12:51 PM

The Tri City Compassion Club is pleased to announce its re-grand opening in Saginaw Tomas Township at 7247 McCliggott rd Friday on August 13 th 11am to 7 pm the reason for this move is to continue with the Mission statement that is in my profile and to continue with The Cannabis Cancer Project that was started By myself and Peanutbutter We will also be hosting monthly Simpson Oil classes with the 2nd class being held Saturday Aug 28th starting at 10 am until 5pm the class will be instructed by Peanutbutter and Peanutbuters topical oil will be available the cost of the class will be $75 and lunch will be provided for more information you can call John at 989 607-0384 or email me at tricitycompassionclub@gmail.com

what a great project. ive heard and seen many great storys about the simpson oil and its benefits im a true beleiver and will help spread the word. WISHING YOU MUCH SUCESS WITH THIS PROJECT peace and love to all

Archived