Simply Sharing Some Wonderful News!

mizerman

All of us know about the raids that happened in Waterford and Ferndale - old news...I know.

But, did you know that the owners of Everybody's Cafe and Herbal Remedies in Waterford had their kids taken away from them?

Well, as Gomer Pyle used to tell Sgt. Carter on the old sit-com from years gone by, "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!"

The judge awarded their children back to them today! They are all at home together right this very instant.

Just wanted to let everyone know. Those folks went through sheer hell due to the overzealous actions of Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard and Oakland County Prosecutors Jessica Cooper and Beth Hand.

They haven't won the war that they are in the middle of, but...they have won this battle!

Amen! :thumbsu:

Mizerman :goodjob:

All of us know about the raids that happened in Waterford and Ferndale - old news...I know.

But, did you know that the owners of Everybody's Cafe and Herbal Remedies in Waterford had their kids taken away from them?

Well, as Gomer Pyle used to tell Sgt. Carter on the old sit-com from years gone by, "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!"

The judge awarded their children back to them today! They are all at home together right this very instant.

Just wanted to let everyone know. Those folks went through sheer hell due to the overzealous actions of Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard and Oakland County Prosecutors Jessica Cooper and Beth Hand.

They haven't won the war that they are in the middle of, but...they have won this battle!

Amen! :thumbsu:

Mizerman :goodjob:

Well, as Gomer Pyle also used to say .... "GawwLLLLyyy!!!" (or however one might spell that!)

Surely our Happiest News yet!

May your unfortunate trials and tribulations bring your family all the more closer together.

And, speaking of "Gomer" ... here's an 8-Track flash-back for all the Old-Timers out fighting - and winning! - the GOOD Fight ... for OUR FREEDOM from the Anti-FREEs.

"But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."

“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of YHWH: but he that doeth evil hath not seen YHWH."

"Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.”

Be strong.

Be Faithful.

Thank you for all your troubles and your struggles ... to HELP US ALL to ...

Be FREE!

Peace & Blessings to You and YOURS.

FREE The TREE!

SHARE The LOVE

http://bible.cc/1_john/4-16.htm

http://basicenglishbible.com/1_john/3.htm

Hi everyone,

Bill and I want to personally thank you for your prayers,and your friendship.

Yes it's true we have our children back, they were taken from us when the raids took place. It's been over a month since weve seen them and were just so happy to have them home!! :wub::thumbsu:

Thank you all,

Mary J

Archived