My Purple.....

Cannastyle

Whats up everyone...

This is my third or fourth run with this plant...I think I have her pretty dialed in. As far as the name and the genetics go.....I have no clue. I got these seeds from a pack that a friend gave me, the lineage was written on the package but had been rubbed off in time. Out of three seeds I got two females and a male....this was the keeper female. I really wish I would of kept the male, he was a stud!

Not your average purple plant. It has some of the heaviest knock down smoke in my garden, one or two puffs will make me forget about all my pain. She has a very nice old school piney taste to her, along with hints of purple and some kush. Anyways enough of my rambling...here are the shots, I hope you guys enjoy.

IMG00106-20101119-1347.jpg

IMG00107-20101119-1351.jpg

IMG00108-20101119-1351.jpg

IMG00109-20101119-1352.jpg

IMG00112-20101119-1353.jpg

wow. I love those purples.got any pics with normal lighting? I bet they just glow.

good job.

Thanks bro. I will post some pics when I harvest them in a few weeks.

I love it!Id keep her in my garden forever just for her looks but man if the smoke packs that good of a punch no way id ever let her go,and she looks very healthy as well,how are you growing,soil/hydro and what nutes?

Yeah bro I don't think she will be going anywhere anytime soon. I'm running her currently in 3 gallon smart pots,Roots Organic 707 Blend, Botanicare nutes, grown underneath two 1000 watt hortilux with Lumatek ballasts.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. I will back in a few weeks with more pics of the purp, some NYCD, and my Jungle Fever at harvest time.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats up everyone...

This is my third or fourth run with this plant...I think I have her pretty dialed in. As far as the name and the genetics go.....I have no clue. I got these seeds from a pack that a friend gave me, the lineage was written on the package but had been rubbed off in time. Out of three seeds I got two females and a male....this was the keeper female. I really wish I would of kept the male, he was a stud!

Not your average purple plant. It has some of the heaviest knock down smoke in my garden, one or two puffs will make me forget about all my pain. She has a very nice old school piney taste to her, along with hints of purple and some kush. Anyways enough of my rambling...here are the shots, I hope you guys enjoy.

IMG00106-20101119-1347.jpg

IMG00107-20101119-1351.jpg

IMG00108-20101119-1351.jpg

IMG00109-20101119-1352.jpg

IMG00112-20101119-1353.jpg

Looks good too bad they gotta be staked. If u want some purple strains that self support try Mental FLoss by Chimera, or Cali Orange by Chimera and Cannacopia. Or Tom Hills Deep Chunk the chunks bring the funks...so skunky and frosty they no joke smell thru brick walls..!!

Gardenlover - Next time I cut her up your first in line bro!

David-Thanks. Its a shame that I have to stake up 75 percent of my strains because the buds get too heavy..

weird. Good to see you back....I'm surprised. Please do me a favor though...don't clog up my thread with the same recommendations you have already made a hundred times before. I understand you like your strains bro.....but please start your own grow thread to talk about them rather than adding the same reply hundreds of times. I'm not trying to be a jerk here David...I have spoke with you before and know you have more to offer the community.

Seefdro- The pics are actually from my phone.

Shiska- lmao...thanks bro.

Thanks again for the comments everyone. I would love to show you pics if the dried meds...however...someone else wanted this crop more than me. The gentlemen got away with nineteen plants around 70 days. They were nice enough to leave me a few nugs on the floor. We are rebuilt and running again.

Thanks to the members here that have helped me in the past couple of weeks! Muchos gracias!

Jsburn - I have thought that too. Some others have suggested Black Russian as well. I don't know about yhe lineage and prolly never will. Darn good smoke though.

Green- Thanks bro....it us what it is unfortunately. Part if the business I guess. I'm just thankful my family is safe...who knows it thes guys would of been armed...stay safe!

Archived