Jury Trial For Patient Charged With “ Owi (Thc) And Any Presence (Of Tch)” - In Livinston County -Starts Thursday 1 27 11 -

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a roller coaster ride, I was so pissed that I had to leave the courtroom several times to keep myself from either throwing up or simply throwing up my hands and screaming out...THIS IS A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CASE...THE MARIJUANA LAW SUPERCEDES THE OWI CHARGE AVAILABILITY..I'm going to reserve my words on that judge for my letter to whoever it is that you complain about judges to. Needless to say, this has forced me to take a long, hard look at the abortion that is our judicial system. This will definately give me something to work on in my spare time...judicial reform!!! Peace...j.b.

What a roller coaster ride, I was so pissed that I had to leave the courtroom several times to keep myself from either throwing up or simply throwing up my hands and screaming out...THIS IS A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CASE...THE MARIJUANA LAW SUPERCEDES THE OWI CHARGE AVAILABILITY..I'm going to reserve my words on that judge for my letter to whoever it is that you complain about judges to. Needless to say, this has forced me to take a long, hard look at the abortion that is our judicial system. This will definately give me something to work on in my spare time...judicial reform!!! Peace...j.b.

http://jtc.courts.mi.gov/

I am still working on mine. I want to make sure it will evoke the appropriate response.

Rise and shine campers 'cuz it's cold out there!

Come on out to Howell this morning at 8:30am so you can all witness "The Twilight Zone" and our own little "slice of Egypt right here in Michigan".

JuztBudz & Rafael, I'll be more than happy to join and assist the two of you in any way in writing and shaping those letters in regards to judicial tenure.

Mizerman

p.s. we need to go over the transcripts line by line :sword:

Rise and shine campers 'cuz it's cold out there!

Come on out to Howell this morning at 8:30am so you can all witness "The Twilight Zone" and our own little "slice of Egypt right here in Michigan".

JuztBudz & Rafael, I'll be more than happy to join and assist the two of you in any way in writing and shaping those letters in regards to judicial tenure.

Mizerman

p.s. we need to go over the transcripts line by line :sword:

I cant make it that far! so it mite be a good thing, as im sure I would get pissed and start screaming at the looney judge, than id take all the looks of her being crazy and id be the crazy one, I have yelled at judges, when I had not much to lose i made sure they knew how i felt in a legal way, i can say what ever I want, and I can live on the so called 3 meals they give in jail and the a-holes in the jail guards and cell mates, I dont like any one in jail and no one usualy likes me! It dont make me stay longer or leave earlier! ( i guess i could use a lil vac in the county hilton to catch up on my reading)

Yep these kinda cases are not for me to go see! Im pretty sure id be the only one going to jail in this trial! lmao! :rolleyes:

Peace

FTW

Jim

the judge knew that he was not on Medical Marihuana because she told him not to use it on bond

Go MOM!

I know mine would do the same!

so what if she said well since being arrested he was ordered not to use mm on your bond order! would that be contempt to? Yea!

What a fricking zoo, I hope the jury knows the mom got contempt of court for saying them harmful words! :goodjob:

Peace Moms you gotta love em!

FTW

Jim

Drum roll please.................

NOT GUILTY ON BOTH COUNTS!

When the jury said "Not Guilty on Count 1"...and then, "Not Guilty on Count 2" about 15-20 of us erupted in applause!

You should have seen the look on the judge's face. Priceless.

She admonished us for acting that way in her courtroom AND that she wasn't "Judge Judy". My wife replied, "Judge Judy" has more etiquette than you do!

I am so, so very happy for Joe, his mother, his father, his entire family...and for knowing that we have a true Cannabis Warrior fighting for the rights of all of us. Michael Komorn handled this case with true professionalism from beginning to end. Even though his hands were tied by the judge ruling that the defendant's "medical marijuana card" - or - his use of "medical marijuana" to treat his debilitating condition could not be mentioned during the trial, our Cannabis Warrior, Michael Komorn wins again!

Kudos to Komorn!

When I woke up this morning at 5:45 a.m. I told my wife I wanted to stop by CVS on the way to the court house in Howell to get film for my camera. I remembered back to when Bob & Torey won their case in Madison Heights and I wanted to be able to take a few of those "celebratory photos" outside the court house.

I will post them later today...as I still have the old-fashioned 35mm camera. (Meaning I have to drop off the film to get developed and get the accompanying disc so I can figure out how to post those photos on this website.)

This is simply a great day for the entire medical marijuana community.

And, to those of you who thought that Michael Komorn needed to get the assistance of some other attorneys to help him with this case...in all due respect...you don't know what you're talking about.

Way to go Michael!

And, way to go Joe!!!!!

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Mizerman :thumbsu:

Seems we're getting somebody's attention as nearly 6500 people have read this thread!

After the case was over, I walked briskly out to the car to get our camera to take the pictures (that will be posted here soon - I promise).

I forgot to mention this little tidbit of information. The officer who pulled over this poor crippled kid, and instigated the nightmare for him and his family, was walking out to his pick-up the same time I was walking out to our vehicle.

I told him that it looked like that he was the ONLY one who "made out" okay during this whole process.

If you remember, last week I reported that this same officer was behind my wife and I standing in line at Subway. He was bragging about how much "OVERTIME" he would be getting on his next few paychecks as he was getting paid for simply sitting at the prosecution table.

Anyway, he looked at me like I was some sort of space alien. I simply said I hope he felt those few overtime hours was worth putting that poor kid through this trial - and, if memory serves me correctly...31 appearances on this issue in front of that "psychotic witch of a judge"!

Since he wouldn't respond, I asked him if he wanted to pose in the pictures with us and join us in our celebration.

He hopped in his pick-up and drove off.

He must really feel like a big man, a big nazi, a big gestapo, for picking on the disabled and the crippled.

Mizerman

p.s. By the way, today is Judge Suzanne Geddis' birthday. Maybe we should call the court house and sing to her!??? (517) 548-1000 :thumbsu: I need to go get these pictures developed.

Archived