Jury Trial For Patient Charged With “ Owi (Thc) And Any Presence (Of Tch)” - In Livinston County -Starts Thursday 1 27 11 -

I know the joseph and his family and friends All appreciated Your presence and support there yesterday. I believe what the p a is saying that any amount of thc in your blood is illegal to drive under. weather you have a card or not. I believe that there other cases in other states and michigan that are pending. this could be you or I. I will try and be there thursday

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the trial was for a man named Joe who had trouble with his legs when trying to do the sobriety test, his mom was on Michael's show, he's the one I was thinking about when I mentioned all that health stuff, though that info is good anyway. Our health is so precious.

Wow that judge has an overinflated ego. She's gonna be in a lot of trouble. What an ahole who arrested him! I still can't believe what I read so far about this trial, I didn't read it all but it's just too much to soak in but I'm glad some of you were there!

Sb

Don't waste your time with the judicial tenure. I had a judge in west branch that heard my case. It didn't happen in his county, I didn't live in his county and the plaintiff didnt live in his county but it was a friend of the judge and they found against me. I filed a complaint with JTenure and they said a judge can do what ever he wants to do in his court. remember the courts are all crooked. the cops the courts and everyone involved in the system cover eachother thats just how it is,

Well, you weren't in the courtroom Thursday afternoon...were you?

Attorneys and judges DO get disciplined all the time.

I think it's a great idea.

Mizerman

Don't waste your time with the judicial tenure. I had a judge in west branch that heard my case. It didn't happen in his county, I didn't live in his county and the plaintiff didnt live in his county but it was a friend of the judge and they found against me. I filed a complaint with JTenure and they said a judge can do what ever he wants to do in his court. remember the courts are all crooked. the cops the courts and everyone involved in the system cover eachother thats just how it is,

I find your advice disingenuous and suspicious. However, I am just a 'paranoid stoner'.

I find your advice disingenuous and suspicious. However, I am just a 'paranoid stoner'.

I find his comments/advice disengenuous and suspicious as hell.

I'm not paranoid any more. I'm a legal/card-holding medical marijuana patient.

I've sent someone an e-mail about doing just what you want.

I think I will do this. However, I'd like some copies of some transcripts showing what the judge said this past Thursday and the 28 other times this crippled defendant has been in her courtroom.

Stay tuned.

Mizerman

The ADA does not cover this type of thing, That law requires that public places must accommodate people with known disabilities and ensures they are not discriminated against by employers. The sad part is that everyone gets much of the same crap from the courts.

The first, of accommodation, might get some traction if it is shown that this individual needed an accommodation that the court refused to provide. But that is a real stretch. What might be said is that law enforcement personnel must provide treatment toward medical patients in their infirmity that does not cause undue harm. The treatment that a twenty year old can tolerate well enough is hard on this old man. In some cases they can and do exacerbate medical problems. For instance, to have someone handcuffed behind their back, after having had surgery on both shoulders and having them nonetheless continue to worsen, is something that must be dispensed with. Many within the community have orthopedic and other painful conditions that hurt like hell and are not going away. Cannabis, like allll the other drugs I am and have been on, cannot fully help me with my worst pain.

These are animals we are up against. The intelligent ones are sorted out with aptitude tests and those who score highly are not recruited. They are a legal mafia, and the people are taking notice. Faux News reported a spike in the numbers of murdered police officers within the past several weeks. Our revolution is beginning to rumble. These people had best look toward the riots overseas and take note that it is in their future if the abuse and corruption are not contained.

If the defendant is disabled and there's proof, couldn't something be done using the ADA?

Sb

Whooo boy .. did I ever get your post wrong..

I thought you were talking about the AD.

Yes .. this is a "real" patient. His condition reminds me of Irv Rosenfeld.

With Irv, the growths on his bones stopped growing when he began using marijuana .. more than 25 years ago. He is one of the few people that currently receive federal government grown marijuana every month. And has for many years.

After all of this time, the government has never looked at why the tumors stopped growing.

The judge ordered that the defendant stop marijuana consumption as a bond requirement. Complying with the order would cause the patient to return to pain, but also risks triggering a acceleration in calcium deposit growths.

Another interesting item. The judge seems to be in very poor health. She had a very nasty cough.

Whooping cough is rampant in Livingston county. So much that the CDC is calling it an epidemic.

She may be a danger to everyone, in many different ways.

LOL ..

This judge has lost her mind.

Michael almost went to jail today .. During his opening remarks. They stopped the whole thing, sent the jury out of the room and then blew a gasket :)

They played the dash cam tape today. With the sound turned all the way down.

That way the jury wouldn't hear the word "medical." Can you believe it???? The jury wasn't allowed to hear the sound!

It gets better .. The PA reminds the judge that yesterday they (the judge and the PA) had looked at the dash cam tape and decided to run the tape without audio.

Michael asked why he wasn't invited to that party.. The judge freaked out :) "Are you accusing me of ex-parti activities?" Yep .. just wait. You can't do that behind the defenses back ..

The jury seems to have grasped that this courtroom is really a train station.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

you are a true warrior!

So, if my eyes aren't deceiving me, the jury isn't being informed properly? Tthey're not being given the full information? Something's VERY WRONG here. I've seen other accounts of a similar situation. This is so wrong, they're so PREJUDICED against MM. I hope the jury sees through their tactics. My what a horrible bunch of idiots running this show. DELIBERATELY WITHOLDING INFORMATION FROM A JURY- isn't that a crime??????? I'M MAD!!!!!!!

I'm glad Michael isn't in jail, geesh, we can't lose him. Has anyone heard from him since?

Sb

yep sounds like a military tribunal with no protections

With Irv, the growths on his bones stopped growing when he began using marijuana .. more than 25 years ago. He is one of the few people that currently receive federal government grown marijuana every month. And has for many years.

After all of this time, the government has never looked at why the tumors stopped growing.

The judge ordered that the defendant stop marijuana consumption as a bond requirement. Complying with the order would cause the patient to return to pain, but also risks triggering a acceleration in calcium deposit growths.

Another interesting item. The judge seems to be in very poor health. She had a very nasty cough.

Whooping cough is rampant in Livingston county. So much that the CDC is calling it an epidemic.

There you go ! There is the best reason for at least one Complaint for the Judicial Tenure People. She cannot rule against him using the Cannabis, since she isn't Medically Qualified to do so. Also that this is now a LAW, she obviously has her own rather biased opinions on how the Law should work. She is dead wrong.

Isn't it lovely knowing that if we start getting sick (and some of us with lowered immune systems and other health probelms that make us highly more likely to contract whatever it is the judge has) might be sick because of this psychotic judge?!!

If she's still sick on Thursday, can one get thrown out of her courtroom for asking her why she's at work spreading her germs to everyone?

I'm sure those people at work up by her bench really appreciate it.

Mizerman

p.s. should we all wear some breathing masks? I'll pick some up at the pharmacy if you want me to!

Isn't it lovely knowing that if we start getting sick (and some of us with lowered immune systems and other health probelms that make us highly more likely to contract whatever it is the judge has) might be sick because of this psychotic judge?!!

If she's still sick on Thursday, can one get thrown out of her courtroom for asking her why she's at work spreading her germs to everyone?

Mizerman

p.s. should we all wear some breathing masks? I'll pick some up at the pharmacy if you want me to!

if she is still sick i would wear one

great idea

Mizerman

:thumbsu::goodjob::thumbsu::goodjob:OOOOO that's GOOD! That's SOOOOOO GOOOOD!!! WAY TO GO MIZERMAN!

Sb

Let's not forget about this patient.

Nobody should have to go through this, at least not alone. Are good-intentioned fellow cardholders welcomed to show some support on Thursday?

If this individual can't get his case dismissed, than there is a serious problem with our judicial system. Tell me where? Can we all show and let them know we mean business, not BS.

I'm not usually a morning person, but for this "judge" I will certainly make an exception.

Nobody should have to go through this, at least not alone. Are good-intentioned fellow cardholders welcomed to show some support on Thursday?

If this individual can't get his case dismissed, than there is a serious problem with our judicial system. Tell me where? Can we all show and let them know we mean business, not BS.

I'm not usually a morning person, but for this "judge" I will certainly make an exception.

*****************************************************************************************

53rd District Court (D53) - Howell Honorable L. Suzanne Geddis 204 S. Highlander Way Howell, MI 48843 (517) 548-1000 Court Website: http://co.livingston...rt/brighton.htm

*****************************************************************************************

Hope to see a few more people show up. If a mere 15-20 showed up, the courtroom would be full.

Like you, I am definitely NOT a morning person. However, this kid needs our support and so does his family.

I promise you will be "entertained" by this judge. She is a total disgrace to the "bench" in terms of her professionalism (no matter which way you lean on the political spectrum).

I have a very hard time believing she went to college - much less graduated. And as for law school, graduating, and passing the bar exam? Not possible!

Can anyone run for judge in Livingston County?

Mizerman

Address of the Court

204 S. Highlander Way Ste 1.

53rd District Court (D53) - Howell Honorable L. Suzanne Geddis 204 S. Highlander Way Howell, MI 48843 (517) 548-1000 Court Website: http://co.livingston...rt/brighton.htm

Hope to see a few more people show up. If a mere 15-20 showed up, the courtroom would be full.

Like you, I am definitely NOT a morning person. However, this kid needs our support and so does his family.

I promise you will be "entertained" by this judge. She is a total disgrace to the "bench" in terms of her professionalism (no matter which way you lean on the political spectrum).

I have a very hard time believing she went to college - much less graduated. And as for law school, graduating, and passing the bar exam? Not possible!

Can anyone run for judge in Livingston County?

Mizerman

Thanks you beat me to it

Yessir, Thursday will certainly be a busy one for me. Court from 9 a.m. til about 5, then off to the City meeting to defend our rights. Mizerman, bring an extra mask for me...my immunity system is compromised and I need all the protection that I can get....Peace j.b.

p.s. Bob, I'll pitch in some gas money if you make the trip.

Yes sir, Thursday will certainly be a busy one for me. Court from 9 a.m. til about 5, then off to the City meeting to defend our rights. Mizerman, bring an extra mask for me...my immunity system is compromised and I need all the protection that I can get....Peace j.b.

I will be their if you can show me the way home again thanks and if this judge is sick again i will wear the mask also

Yessir, Thursday will certainly be a busy one for me. Court from 9 a.m. til about 5, then off to the City meeting to defend our rights. Mizerman, bring an extra mask for me...my immunity system is compromised and I need all the protection that I can get....Peace j.b.

We haven't been able to leave our home yet - the place where I live is busting their collective azzes in snow removal duties.

I hope to make it to our vehicle in the next couple of hours and will go down to Rite Aid and get some of those masks...LOL!

In all seriousness, if that psychotic witch is still sick...we need to protect ourselves!

Mizerman

Archived