Jury Trial For Patient Charged With “ Owi (Thc) And Any Presence (Of Tch)” - In Livinston County -Starts Thursday 1 27 11 -

Michael, I sympathize with you, brother. This IS a huge farce. I wish you were my Lawyer, back in 2009. Though be carefull, my Lawyer a well known LC atty, they knew his every move, nailed him for a duil. I knew I was going to beat it, I fired my Lawyer during his first plea attempt . That got it postponed or something.

Then I got some really good advice. If I hadn't allready been through the wringer in Court for over two years in a Divorce Settlement, then that ?

Lucky I had an out, not really a Plea ? Is it ? My Marijuana Charge was Dismissed as soon as I pleaded guilty to Poss Unreg Firearm, $150 fine.

Hey I didn't have any trouble at all Making that Law Work For ME! Yeah right, karma and Cash, mucho mucho...

The next day the PA in BobandTorey overturned his dismissal on the appeal which is still pending.

Livingston Cunnty House of Horse of Course

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All very good questions, and because of the cannon of not speaking ill of the Bench, i must bite my tongue for most of the answer. I think that Croppled1 said it very nicely

"A patients worse nightmare . Livingston County is one of the most ridiculous in our State and heavily influenced by rehabilitation and testing services with over conservative values . They have been charging minors in possession of tobacco for it being in a parents vehicle driven by a teen costing families anywhere from $380 to thousands the past few years even threatening referring the kids to rehabilitation and arrest instead of a C.I . . They have a nuisance law on the books which is clearly unconstitutional but will allow them to arrest people at will having to prove a negative . Jury nullification was created to protect people in places like Livingston County . I have another commitment forgive me for not being able to attend , There is no reason for responsible citizens using MM to be imprisoned at home without walls unlike any other medicinal item recommended or prescribed ."

A few facts that may offer some information to your questions. We have made over 20 appearance in Court, this is a misdemeanor. I have filed over 10 motions, and 2 times they were motions to recuse the Judge. I have only done this in 1 other instance in 18 years of practicing law. (Although I anticipate doing that in several of the pending cases that i have right now). You look at this law, I look at this law, and we know what it says. In this jurisdiction and many others the brains that are being used to interpret this law has already swallowed the kool aid. These are facts, Judges and Persecutors across the state are looking for ways in which patients and caregivers are violating the law. Not seeing it as a law intended to protect and prevent arrest and prosecution. Your brain would explode listening to the reasoning and logic of the prosecutors and Judges who lean this way. It is absolutely outrageous. Your questions make a very important point: What happened to Democracy, what happened to following the Law, what happened to the most basic of our constitutional rights, "the right to present a defense". Well we are living in a important moment in the history of humankind, a war is being wage, and there are no other options but to fight back. In reflection of your comments, I don't think i could give you an explanation that would make sense, those answers come from the Court, and i have made my record in front of Her Honor as to what my thoughts and feelings are according to the Law. When this case is over I will probably post some of the transcripts from the Court proceedings, and you will get a better feel for how logic as we know it is not always being cultivated in the Courts.

i understand how the judge's are thinking it's the same as be for the Law was passed when i go to court for others i don't hear what is said behind closed doors but i can see the face's of the judge's when they come back

53rd District Court (D53) - Howell Honorable L. Suzanne Geddis 204 S. Highlander Way Howell, MI 48843 (517) 548-1000 Court Website: http://co.livingston...rt/brighton.htm

Your link is slightley misleading, it's not in Brighton, actually is West of Howell even. Off of Grand River, (South) Just before M59 on the way to Fowlerville .

ps Bob are you going? Actually it would be good for someone to check their Docket (it's online) in the morning make sure it wasn't rescheduled. That's what they will do if we make a show.

Your link is slightley misleading, it's not in Brighton, actually is West of Howell even. Off of Grand River, (South) Just before M59 on the way to Fowlerville .

ps Bob are you going? Actually it would be good for someone to check their Docket (it's online) in the morning make sure it wasn't rescheduled. That's what they will do if we make a show.

Yes i am going to try to be their it's 1 hour away from me so at gas being over 3 dollars i hope it's not postponed when i get their am thinking it will last for more then one day and i dont have the money for the gas nor the car i would love for some one to drive )

and being on the show tonight it will be a late night for me so am thinking of being their some time it the AM but not at 8:30

All very good questions, and because of the cannon of not speaking ill of the Bench, i must bite my tongue for most of the answer. I think that Croppled1 said it very nicely

"A patients worse nitemare . Livingston County is one of the most ridiculous in our State and heavily influenced by rehabillitation and testing services with over conservative values . They have been charging minors in possession of tobacco for it being in a parents vehicle driven by a teen costing families anywhere from $380 to thousands the past few years even threatening referring the kids to rehabillitation and arrest instead of a C.I . . They have a nuisance law on the books which is clearly unconstitutional but will allow them to arrest people at will having to prove a negative . Jury nulification was created to protect people in places like Livingston County . I have another commitment forgive me for not being able to attend , There is no reason for responsible citizens using MM to be imprisoned at home without walls unlike any other medicinal item recommended or presribed ."

A few facts that may offer some information to your questions. We have made over 20 appearance in Court, this is a misdemeanor. I have filed over 10 motions, and 2 times they were motions to recuse the Judge. I have only done this in 1 other instance in 18 years of practicing law. (ALthough I anticipate doing that in several of the pending cases that i have right now). You look at this law, I look at this law, and we know what it says. In this jurisdiction and many others the brains that are being used to interpret this law has already swallowed the kool aid. These are facts, Judges and Persecutors across the state are looking for ways in which patients and caregivers are violating the law. Not seeing it as a law intended to protect and prevent arrest and prosecution. Your brain would explode listening to the reasoning and logic of the prosecutors and Judges who lean this way. It is absolutely outrageous. Your questions make a very important point: What happened to Democracy, what happened to following the Law, what happened to the most basic of our constitutional rights, "the right to present a defense". Well we are living in a important moment in the history of humankind, a war is being wage, and there are no other options but to fight back. In reflection of your comments, I don't think i could give you an explanation that would make sense, those answers come from the Court, and i have made my record in front of Her Honor as to what my thoughts and feelings are according to the Law. When this case is over I will probably post some of the transcripts from the Court proceedings, and you will get a better feel for how logic as we know it is not always being cultivated in the Courts.

Michael,

But, what would happen if we all stood up and said that your client possesses a state-issued medical marijuana card?

Could we go to jail? Or, simply be removed from the courtroom?

Mizerman

"A patients worse nitemare . Livingston County is one of the most ridiculous in our State and heavily influenced by rehabillitation and testing services with over conservative values . They have been charging minors in possession of tobacco for it being in a parents vehicle driven by a teen costing families anywhere from $380 to thousands the past few years even threatening referring the kids to rehabillitation and arrest instead of a C.I . . They have a nuisance law on the books which is clearly unconstitutional but will allow them to arrest people at will having to prove a negative . Jury nulification was created to protect people in places like Livingston County . I have another commitment forgive me for not being able to attend , There is no reason for responsible citizens using MM to be imprisoned at home without walls unlike any other medicinal item recommended or presribed ."

A few facts that may offer some information to your questions. We have made over 20 appearance in Court, this is a misdemeanor. I have filed over 10 motions, and 2 times they were motions to recuse the Judge. I have only done this in 1 other instance in 18 years of practicing law. (ALthough I anticipate doing that in several of the pending cases that i have right now). You look at this law, I look at this law, and we know what it says. In this jurisdiction and many others the brains that are being used to interpret this law has already swallowed the kool aid. These are facts, Judges and Persecutors across the state are looking for ways in which patients and caregivers are violating the law. Not seeing it as a law intended to protect and prevent arrest and prosecution. Your brain would explode listening to the reasoning and logic of the prosecutors and Judges who lean this way. It is absolutely outrageous. Your questions make a very important point: What happened to Democracy, what happened to following the Law, what happened to the most basic of our constitutional rights, "the right to present a defense". Well we are living in a important moment in the history of humankind, a war is being wage, and there are no other options but to fight back. In reflection of your comments, I don't think i could give you an explanation that would make sense, those answers come from the Court, and i have made my record in front of Her Honor as to what my thoughts and feelings are according to the Law. When this case is over I will probably post some of the transcripts from the Court proceedings, and you will get a better feel for how logic as we know it is not always being cultivated in the Courts.

respectfully Micheal ...when are you going to ask the important questions"

You look at this law, I look at this law, and we know what it says. In this jurisdiction and many others the brains that are being used to interpret this law has already swallowed the kool aid. These are facts, Judges and Persecutors across the state are looking for ways in which patients and caregivers are violating the law. Not seeing it as a law intended to protect and prevent arrest and prosecution. Your brain would explode listening to the reasoning and logic of the prosecutors and Judges who lean this way. It is absolutely outrageous. Your questions make a very important point: What happened to Democracy, what happened to following the Law, what happened to the most basic of our constitutional rights, "the right to present a defense"[end quote]of where are our protections??????????????????

i keep hearing the law was written to protect us all from arrest(THAT IS THE SPIRIT OF THE LAW AS IT STANDS) i think you guys have been to easy on them giving them the benefit of the doubt-OUR LAW IS GOOD AND WAS WRITTEN TO PROTECT US NOT LEAD US ALL TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please fight for our and our children's freedoms please-for they will jail 70,000+ patients and their families in Michigan alone if this keeps up-

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTED!!!!!

NOW BY BEING PART OF A REGISTRY WE HAVE ALL EASY BECOME TARGETS!

thanks for tricking us all into coming out of the closet so the powers that be can arrest us and disappear us on a whim-WE FOUGHT THE BRITS TO KEEP THIS SORT OF THING OUT OF THE USA IN 1776!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just want to die...but alas...i am too chickensh1t

I hope things work out dif than Michael is leading on! sure wish a few questions would have been adressed on this thread by O P!

Good luck to ya,

Hey dutch you gonna be the one to mention it instead of his attny, and get contempt..I think we would have a better out come if the attny did it! but bless you for doing the right thing, Be sure some one lets us know wher to send checks for the commisarry for you, Ill def pitch in for your phone calls and munchies for jail!

See people need to not be afraid of jail, we need to go to jail for the right cause, and this is one of them, I cant believe, he cant bring up mm in court if it is mm related?

Its beyond me, and it pisses me right off! I wish we could get half our membership to one of these hearings, it would be devastating to the town, now matter how big they are, but it aint gonna happen, like i said I didint have one person at mine, and I asked for support! and had a super kewl c.g at the time, he says he even sent mony to my acct at the hilton,,glad I wasnt holding my breath waiting for it to come, id have died or would still be holding my breath a year later!

Peace

Fire all judges like this!

FTW

Jim

I am not saying that you guys are wrong, but some of you are not correct in your assumptions. I have had many legal issues in the past, and an attorney blurting out something that has already be excluded in a pre-case motion does not help in any way. The judge will either declare a mistrial or worse, what happens if one of our biggest proponents gets disbarred?

when these type of situations come up, we have to fight by their rules (even though they suck). If this gentleman is found guilty, you appeal up the ladder, if the case concluded with a blatantly forced one sided decision, this poor defendant will do two great things. 1) find this judge blatantly biased and have her judgeship put under review and 2) take a bunch of money from their coffers and teach them a very expensive lesson...

I hope she gets kicked off the bench!!!

I am not saying that you guys are wrong, but some of you are not correct in your assumptions. I have had many legal issues in the past, and an attorney blurting out something that has already be excluded in a pre-case motion does not help in any way. The judge will either declare a mistrial or worse, what happens if one of our biggest proponents gets disbarred?

when these type of situations come up, we have to fight by their rules (even though they suck). If this gentleman is found guilty, you appeal up the ladder, if the case concluded with a blatantly forced one sided decision, this poor defendant will do two great things. 1) find this judge blatantly biased and have her judgeship put under review and 2) take a bunch of money from their coffers and teach them a very expensive lesson...

I hope she gets kicked off the bench!!!

Well said. I feel as you do!

Mizerman

so i dont no if it's on or not

Nothing scheduled for today's date for 53rd District Court.

[/quote

This court schedule is provided as a public service, only. It is not the official calendar of court activities and is subject to change without notice. You may not rely on the court schedule to determine whether or not you must appear in court. If you have a subpoena, summons, notice to appear or other instruction to appear in court, you must appear as ordered. NOTE: Non-public cases are not displayed.

so i dont no if it's on or not

Nothing scheduled for today's date for 53rd District Court.

NOT TRUE !

Hey you didnt Click on 44 th Circuit Court, up pops 53 District Court - 9:00 AM Susan Geddes

This court schedule is provided as a public service, only. It is not the official calendar of court activities and is subject to change without notice. You may not rely on the court schedule to determine whether or not you must appear in court. If you have a subpoena, summons, notice to appear or other instruction to appear in court, you must appear as ordered. NOTE: Non-public cases are not displayed.

This is a Newer System .

Pretty sure this ones going to called a mistrial. Guess the nasty word Marijuana got spoken in the halls of justice. I have never seen a judge so p!ssed off as this one was . The PA was screaming for him to be in contempt of court. Judge rushed the jury out but they had already heard the evil word marijuana and the judge seems to think that because she says so that they are to wipe that from their minds Ya right. My moneys on this one gets called a mistrial and another will have to be set. Hope Mr Komorn took bail money with him :thumbsu:

Pretty sure this ones going to called a mistrial. Guess the nasty word Marijuana got spoken in the halls of justice. I have never seen a judge so p!ssed off as this one was . The PA was screaming for him to be in contempt of court. Judge rushed the jury out but they had already heard the evil word marijuana and the judge seems to think that because she says so that they are to wipe that from their minds Ya right. My moneys on this one gets called a mistrial and another will have to be set. Hope Mr Michial took bail money with him :thumbsu:

Not only is the jury not allowed to hear medical marijuana, they can not even know what the person is being convicted for? Just that is is a schedule one drug that has no name?

Pretty sure this ones going to called a mistrial. Guess the nasty word Marijuana got spoken in the halls of justice. I have never seen a judge so p!ssed off as this one was . The PA was screaming for him to be in contempt of court. Judge rushed the jury out but they had already heard the evil word marijuana and the judge seems to think that because she says so that they are to wipe that from their minds Ya right. My moneys on this one gets called a mistrial and another will have to be set. Hope Mr Komorn took bail money with him :thumbsu:

Good Job. Any time Gaggus is pissed she screws up BIG TIME. Mr. Komorn, have your appeals ready?

Archived