Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

Are you familiar with what the term loaded means in this context? Conspiracy Theorist is a good example of it. There is too much bias associated with it, too much baggage.

What PB said was: "It has been confirmed. The solar activity impacts nuclear materials. The flares accelerate the rate of decay.

That means our reactors will likely break from a solar flare or the combined impact of several flares."

I think if anyone is reading into it it is you. I'm taking it at face value. He is saying our reactors will likely break. Well when? I dunno. He doesn't say. I might infer that he thinks something will happen at the solar maximum around 2013, but he's not actually saying that.

I typed up a several paragraph response. Before I finished I was proofreading. I realized how ridiculous this is. You are being deliberately obtuse so I'm not going to spend anymore time on you. I don't argue with people about religion and I don't argue with conspiracy theorists.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of small comments from someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

First rule of Medicine according to Dr. Bob.... common things happen commonly.

Ok we get a batch of tourist that get gastro problems, on the same day. In the same location. While large numbers of other tourists at the same park, eating different foods, don't get sick.

Radiation would affect all equally. Food poisoning would be a local event. Symptoms of food poisoning??? Gastro problems in people in one area that ate the same food.

Radiation poisoning, very rare. Food poisoning, very common. Looking at the overall picture, I would say food poisoning with be the most probably cause, followed by a viral infection from a sick kid, followed by contaminated water.

Radiation poisoning? Until nearly EVERY other possibility had been ruled out, I would have been laughed out of morning report for even suggesting it. I have several good targets to investigate as the cause of the outbreak, if I was doing the public health investigation, and the absurd consideration of radiation poisoning would have been an expensive and dangerous distraction. It just doesn't fit.

Dr. Bob

They were not all in the same location as everyone else.

This was a special excursion, nature hike kind of thing.

As for one thing impacting every single person of a population exactly the same way and intensity?? Please. That's what a bell curve is for.

Edited by peanutbutter

Radiation poisoning? Until nearly EVERY other possibility had been ruled out, I would have been laughed out of morning report for even suggesting it. I have several good targets to investigate as the cause of the outbreak, if I was doing the public health investigation, and the absurd consideration of radiation poisoning would have been an expensive and dangerous distraction. It just doesn't fit.

The symptoms fit. There were two different inspections done to determine the cause, with no results.

They tried to identify the problem and haven't been able to do so.

So they crossed off everything they could think of.

And everyone refused to consider the last thing. Believing it to be impossible. Afraid of the ridicule.

What's more is that the Tamps EPA charts show something in the area. While the Jacksonville EPA equipment got turned off.

The EPA did the same thing whey the plant in Byron IL did it's release. They turned off the detectors that were down wind. Chicago had those radioactive gasses blow through downtown. No warning and no record.

The detectors in the Chicago area had been turned off. No warning .. no record.

Here is the EPA chart. notice the flat spot around June 11:

jacksonville-gamma.jpg

Edited by peanutbutter

They were not all in the same location as everyone else.

This was a special excursion, nature hike kind of thing.

As for one thing impacting every single person of a population exactly the same way and intensity?? Please. That's what a bell curve is for.

Yes, they WERE in the same place. Ever been to the Animal Kingdom park? There is a ride there that is a simulated safari where you go through a simulated African savanna. It is the main themed "ride" in the park. That simulated savanna, which is inside the park, is also where this "Wild Africa Trek" takes place. The "Trek" takes place during normal park hours. The "Trek" includes "African inspired" food. So everyone on the Trek eats the same things. If the cause of their sickness were radiation exposure then you would expect others who waited in line and went on the ride to also be sick. If you've ever been there then you know that the ride, being the most popular there, often has wait times of a good 90 minutes durng peak summer hours. You would especially expect the ride operators, who drive simulated safari trucks around all day during their shifts, to be at least as sick, or worse, than the people who went on the Trek that is 3 hours long.

Your sophomoric attempts to force a causal link based on guesses are ridiculous. Stop while you're ahead. Well, maybe I should say stop while you aren't as BEHIND as you will be if you keep up this charade.

Edited by CaveatLector

Let me be more specific ..

Is it now the official stance of the MMMA that peanutbutters topical oil is snake oil?

No some one mentioned snake oil, I dont think they were talking about pb oil, some one also put up a video of snake oil, I wrote my post before I veiwed the video, doesnt matter I would have still posted the same thing, I think people have been trying to change the subject, and when snake oil was mentioned I thought id give my take or experience on snake oil! Maybe some one does consider yours to be snake oil, who knows, Ive never seen it or used it,, I know I asked you something about it a few yrs ago, and you acted like you were the only one in the world that could make pb oil, well your right the rest of us make our own oil also, you can call mine jims oil, or phaq oil lol! (now theres a thought :bong2: !

any how since you asked, I was talking about the bottles it comes in, I wish I could find a place that makes corks, because none of the bottles I found had any corks for them. it would be pretty kewl to put my Oil in them bitters bottles, I now use old ink wells, and milk glass, my favorite one is

bhoinlustercreamshampoobottle.jpg

^^^^^ Jims oil ^^^^^^ oh maybe I should put my name on the lid and pull a red ryder wagon down my street and be a snake oil sales man!

"please dont attempt this at home, you dont want your family to wash there hair with this"

Warning do not drive after smoking this oil, especialy with a rep of the state!

Peace

Jim

No some one mentioned snake oil, I dont think they were talking about pb oil, some one also put up a video of snake oil, I wrote my post before I veiwed the video, doesnt matter I would have still posted the same thing, I think people have been trying to change the subject, and when snake oil was mentioned I thought id give my take or experience on snake oil! Maybe some one does consider yours to be snake oil, who knows, Ive never seen it or used it,, I know I asked you something about it a few yrs ago, and you acted like you were the only one in the world that could make pb oil, well your right the rest of us make our own oil also, you can call mine jims oil, or phaq oil lol! (now theres a thought :bong2: !

any how since you asked, I was talking about the bottles it comes in, I wish I could find a place that makes corks, because none of the bottles I found had any corks for them. it would be pretty kewl to put my Oil in them bitters bottles, I now use old ink wells, and milk glass, my favorite one is

bhoinlustercreamshampoobottle.jpg

^^^^^ Jims oil ^^^^^^ oh maybe I should put my name on the lid and pull a red ryder wagon down my street and be a snake oil sales man!

"please dont attempt this at home, you dont want your family to wash there hair with this"

Warning do not drive after smoking this oil, especialy with a rep of the state!

Peace

Jim

My oil doesn't get the patient high. Even with extensive areas covered, the patient is still able to pass a drug screen.

As for no one else having it, as far as I know, the only people that attempt to make it are those I told what is in it. A mistake I made in the very beginning.

Tell folks what I figured out and they don't even say thanks. They just make it for themselves. And call it their own.

There are a lot of people that say mine is the best in the state.

Which I simply MUST show you now .. :)

Everyone that is dissing my oil, has never tried it.

Happy Guy, dentures lost girl and yourself. Although your diss was very mild, thank you.

Doc Bob? Now HE might have tried the oil. Don't know. From what he has said here he just doesn't like the name.

Here are some pictures about the anti inflammation stuff it seems to do. I have to say seems to because .. well .. see for yourself. See if it seems that way to you also.:

http://mijoint.com/testimonials/

Oh .. many patients oil their heads with this. Any time I figure I have been exposed to traces of fallout, I'll oil my head and then shower it out.

I won't mention what people say about doing that. There's enough really crazy things already out there.

And it seems to accelerate bone healing. At least one doctor was surprised when the cast was able to be removed in three weeks instead of the expected six. Another patient was elderly, in a nursing home. Broken bones that wouldn't heal. She seems all better now.

Now it is possible that these patients are lying to me.

Make no mistake about it. I'll pull out the big guns (RSO) to double up on a serious case. In a heartbeat.

I extend my resources. Why hit a patient with a half gram of THC when the job can be done with 5 mg applied externally? If the patient doesn't have to get high to receive relief, why get them blasted?

That same 500 mg then helps a hundred patients. That's what I mean by extending resources.

Edited by peanutbutter

My oil doesn't get the patient high. Even with extensive areas covered, the patient is still able to pass a drug screen.

As for no one else having it, as far as I know, the only people that attempt to make it are those I told what is in it. A mistake I made in the very beginning.

Tell folks what I figured out and they don't even say thanks. They just make it for themselves. And call it their own.

There are a lot of people that say mine is the best in the state.

Which I simply MUST show you now .. :)

Everyone that is dissing my oil, has never tried it.

Happy Guy, dentures lost girl and yourself. Although your diss was very mild, thank you.

Doc Bob? Now HE might have tried the oil. Don't know.

Here are some pictures about the anti inflammation stuff it seems to do. I have to say seems to because .. well .. see for yourself. See if it seems that way to you also.:

http://mijoint.com/testimonials/

Im afraid to open the link lol! and I didnt bad mouth your oil, I have never tried it, like I said I asked you a question about it yrs ago and you didnt answer me, I guess your oil is so good you want to be the only one that knows how to make it, you want to be super peanut! lmao, dont ya think it would be a good thing to share? with all of your testimonials and all, I would think you would want to share it, didnt I see you at the capital or read something about it saving you?

do you realy want to keep it all to yourself? pattent it!,,,,,,,I bet there is better out there whether it gets you buzzed or not!

Peace

Jim

I always encourage feedback from the patients who use the oil.

If there seems to be any problems with it, I need to know. So far, there have been a small number of people with known allergies that have reacted badly. One with a allergy to oregano. Another with an allergy to olive oil.

While asking for feedback, I spent a year giving it away to people with autoimmune digestive tract disorders.

The dose of THC they used is about the same amount if you took a joint and split it into 275 equal parts.

Three drops on the tongue. Which is > 90% olive oil.

Here is what these patients said in number form. 0-10 scale. Many people reported a drop from 8 to 0 on the pain scale. In just 30 minuets.

Now it is entirely possible these patients were lying .. Or that more than fifty people had similar placebo effects.

Im afraid to open the link lol! and I didnt bad mouth your oil, I have never tried it, like I said I asked you a question about it yrs ago and you didnt answer me, I guess your oil is so good you want to be the only one that knows how to make it, you want to be super peanut! lmao, dont ya think it would be a good thing to share? with all of your testimonials and all, I would think you would want to share it, didnt I see you at the capital or read something about it saving you?

do you realy want to keep it all to yourself? pattent it!,,,,,,,I bet there is better out there whether it gets you buzzed or not!

Peace

Jim

OK here are the pictures from that kalamazoo site.

1.png2.png3.png

There's plenty of text there. If you want to read about it, click on the link.

That location gives it away free of charge to anyone that wants it. Got a mmj card? Just walk in and use it on the spot. And take some home .. free of charge.

Can you figure out how I can give it away free of charge to the entire state? That would be wonderful.

Meanwhile, that is what I'm trying to do. Arrange it to be free of charge for anyone. Posting the formula doesn't get that job done.

Edited by peanutbutter

Peanutbutter quote;

endquote.

That's what it's all about, people making it for themselves and calling it their own. You oppose this and I advocate it. That's why we are at odds here. It doesn't take much thinking to know that cannabis oil, all types, needs to be open to everyone to make for themselves. Then there will be no shortage for anyone. Don't make any road blocks between patients and their medicine. That is wrong.

Peanutbutter quote;

endquote.

That's what it's all about, people making it for themselves and calling it their own. You oppose this and I advocate it. That's why we are at odds here. It doesn't take much thinking to know that cannabis oil, all types, needs to be open to everyone to make for themselves. Then there will be no shortage for anyone. Don't make any road blocks between patients and their medicine. That is wrong.

Stealing intellectual property is a no no also.

Stealing intellectual property is a no no also.

You have said God handed this to you. Did he do this so you could call it your intellectual property? Or to help people without being a money changer? You can't have it both ways. You are either doing God's work or you are standing in his way with your hand out.

You have said God handed this to you. Did he do this so you could call it your intellectual property? Or to help people without being a money changer? You can't have it both ways. You are either doing God's work or you are standing in his way with your hand out.

Nice try .. "A workman is worthy of his hire." There is no vow of poverty required to do His work.

In fact, giving to the point of poverty ensures a sudden lack of ability to help anyone including yourself.

None the less .. giving IS required, if working for Him is your gig.

Edited by peanutbutter

Nice try .. "A workman is worthy of his hire." There is no vow of poverty required to do His work.

In fact, giving to the point of poverty ensures a sudden lack of ability to help anyone including yourself.

So that's probably why he picked you right? Because you need some cash flow off his oil, thought he would give a feller a hand. LOL Nice try.

None the less .. giving IS required, if working for Him is your gig.

I see you added...

I need address that too.

You want us to give the cannabis away to the sick to mix with your additive that you make cash off of. That's crazy backwards. We donate our hard worked for cannabis so you can make some cash off what you mix with it, that you never worked a lick to produce.

I see you added...

I need address that too.

You want us to give the cannabis away to the sick to mix with your additive that you make cash off of. That's crazy backwards. We donate our hard worked for cannabis so you can make some cash off what you mix with it, that you never worked a lick to produce.

Good .. gimmy your car and house. If you insist on a vow of poverty, you first.

Oh .. and empty your bank accounts. I need a 55 gallon drum of olive oil.

Edited by peanutbutter

Looks more to me like a gang up on a guy who has given a lot to this community. Seems to me that it's more personal than anything.

If you're going to lie to the community then I suppose you should expect the community to gang up.

This isn't about peanut's oil for me. True, I don't think he should be pushing something as a medicine without telling people what is in it first. But that is tangential to the thread here. He is here pushing his hair brained theory about impending doom and trying to sell it as fact. He is fear mongering, plain and simple. Look at his Disney example. He takes a group of people who got sick and tells us it was radiation poisoning because he thinks the gubbermint turned off radiation detectors based on what he has determined to be unusually plotted points on a graph. He makes things up. That is not acceptable.