Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

PB doesn't have a patent on cannabinoid concentrate. Anyone can make it. That's why that snake oil thing is garbage. That plus the fact that cannabinoids are indeed known to be protective against radiation. I've seen references by MD's to eating activated charcoal for radiation poisoning also.

Yup, that's the problem. People who are not paying attention might think we were talking about cannabis concentrate. We were not. We were talking about a topical concoction of many things, not cannabis extract/oil/concentrate. That's the danger, many make the same mistake you did thinking they knew what they were talking about.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, that's the problem. People who are not paying attention might think we were talking about cannabis concentrate. We were not. We were talking about a topical concoction of many things, not cannabis extract/oil/concentrate. That's the danger, many make the same mistake you did thinking they knew what they were talking about.

Odd from someone that has never used it. Why do you know what you are talking about?

Disney world had a batch of sickness hit visitors around 6/12. It was just a few people in a small section of the park. They had thousands of visitors that would have been effected if it were radiation.

The people with the longest outdoor exposure for the day at that location.

The EPA turns off the detectors. Then spends time convincing people there is nothing to be concerned about.

Didn't you promote yourself as a recruiter for the state police at one point?

Edited by peanutbutter

Has anyone noticed that there seems to be a rush of lung cancer patients now?

Yeah .. ridicule that away. Laugh about it.

I took the time, my time, to research your disney scare. Then I find out that there is no way it could possibly be radiation. Please research these things yourself BEFORE you pass them on from that web site you are cutting and pasting from.

I took the time, my time, to research your disney scare. Then I find out that there is no way it could possibly be radiation. Please research these things yourself BEFORE you pass them on from that web site you are cutting and pasting from.

That's good .. officials can't determine what the cause was, but you can.

That's good .. officials can't determine what the cause was, but you can.

There's a huge difference between not pin pointing the cause and applying simple logic to see if it was radiation. Anyone applying simple logic, WITHOUT PRECONCEPTIONS, would see that the details would be different if it were radiation sickness. I mean, you are really out there with this one. Or, I should say, the people who put it up on that web site you cut and paste from. It makes everything they post very very suspect.

There's a huge difference between not pin pointing the cause and applying simple logic to see if it was radiation. Anyone applying simple logic, WITHOUT PRECONCEPTIONS, would see that the details would be different if it were radiation sickness. I mean, you are really out there with this one. Or, I should say, the people who put it up on that web site you cut and paste from. It makes everything they post very very suspect.

Enlighten me. What would have been different, if this was the result of radiation exposure?

Enlighten me. What would have been different, if this was the result of radiation exposure?

Ok Now here's where I get out my crystal ball and make a predcition:

Peanutbutter will now bury this page under pages and pages of rhetoric because he does that every single time. I'm not going to add to the madness, I have other things I need to do on this fine day. But I did take the time to research before I said he was full of it.

Ok Now here's where I get out my crystal ball and make a predcition:

Peanutbutter will now bury this page under pages and pages of rhetoric because he does that every single time. I'm not going to add to the madness, I have other things I need to do on this fine day. But I did take the time to research before I said he was full of it.

Downplay then dodge the question? I think I've seen that MO before.

Downplaying the risks promotes damage to the population.

Lets call it the "politics of contraband" http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Contraband

NAGASAKI PEACE SYMPOSIUM: Fukushima disaster figures big in discussions

During the panel discussion, Nobumasa Akiayama, an associate professor of Hitotsubashi University and researcher with the Independent Investigation Commission on the Fukushima No. 1 Nuclear Accident, said Japan must fully reflect the fact that it is responsible for a nuclear disaster that is affecting every region of the world.

"It became clear that Japan failed to learn from safety lessons from the Three Mile Island accident and the Chernobyl disaster, and unfortunately, many countries planning to expand nuclear power generation are reluctant to learn lessons from Fukushima, because it would mean they need to impose tighter regulatory measures," Akiyama said. "We are now asked to solve this problem."

http://ajw.asahi.com.../AJ201207280081

Maybe we coould rate the contraband by least attractive:, ? least destructive: ?

1. Nuclear Radiation

2. all other contraband (actually should include NR* as in its initial trials of the destructive capabilities of use _____________________________________________against civilian populations ) military weaponry, planes, tanks, Atomic Bombs

3. money

4. cannabis

PB doesn't have a patent on cannabinoid concentrate. Anyone can make it. That's why that snake oil thing is garbage. That plus the fact that cannabinoids are indeed known to be protective against radiation. I've seen references by MD's to eating activated charcoal for radiation poisoning also.

It's time to take a break from typing as your ignorance is showing. How many times now have I told you to READ THE THREAD??? Yet you still insist on making asinine comments and assumptions? Where have I, or anyone, said anything about a cannabis oil, product, or concentrate? This isn't about that. You're pulling things out of you arse. If you want to address the issue being discussed then sit down and read this thread when you aren't in an altered state of consciousness. Again, I'm not going to spoonfeed you (well, not anymore). Interject your irrelevant comments just like medcman did. Are you PB's OTHER neighbor? Just wondering because you seem like a hanger-on.

Edited by CaveatLector

This "Disney" example of Pb's is so typical of his logical fallacies.

Radiation poisoning causes gastrointestinal distress. (X causes Y)

Gastrointestinal distress existed in a group of people. (Y)

Therefore, since gastrointestinal distress existed, radiation poisoning caused the distress. (Y therefore X)

I often use the same reasoning in everyday life. A good example:

Over-drinking causes sickness in the morning. (X causes Y)

Sickness in the morning exists in a group of pregnant women (Y)

Therefore, since the women were sick in the morning, they over-drank. (Y therefore X)

I knew that morning sickness thing was a big cover up! A conspiracy!

Pb's tendency to engage in the logical fallacy of affirming the consequent is so prevalent. There is a "rush" of lung cancer patients, therefore it is caused by radiation. People got sick at Disney, therefore it was caused by radiation. He's put out about 10 examples in this thread alone.

You cannot take an event and assume it is caused by something that COULD cause the event.

Parenthetically, I'd like to know what stats pb is referring to when he says, "rush" of lung cancer patients.

It's time to take a break from typing as your ignorance is showing. How many times now have I told you to READ THE THREAD??? Yet you still insist on making asinine comments and assumptions? Where have I, or anyone, said anything about a cannabis oil, product, or concentrate? This isn't about that. You're pulling things out of you arse. If you want to address the issue being discussed then sit down and read this thread when you aren't in an altered state of consciousness. Again, I'm not going to spoonfeed you (well, not anymore). Interject your irrelevant comments just like medcman did. Are you PB's OTHER neighbor? Just wondering because you seem like a hanger-on.

PB said himself "I think I heard Cannabis cures cancer." Cannabis oil has been mentioned a number of times in this thread by different names. You are so full of it it's disgusting.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

The people with the longest outdoor exposure for the day at that location.

Says who? You? I read the article at the link you posted.

First of all it states that the cause was a virus. If that's the case then I suppose radiation mutated the virus right? Radiation MUST have been involved somehow!

Secondly, where do you come up with the "longest outdoor exposure for the day?" Ever been to Disney? Hundreds, if not thousands, of people arrive before the gates open and stay until closing. Are you suggesting that this VIP 3 hour tour (and no that's not a Gilligan's Island reference that is actually, according to the article, what this was) took place early in the morning or after dark, after the park closed, thereby giving this group 3 more hours of outdoor exposure than the typical disney visitor?

The stuff you come up with to design a cause/effect relationship.....

Edited by CaveatLector

PB said himself "I think I heard Cannabis cures cancer." Cannabis oil has been mentioned a number of times in this thread by different names. You are so full of it it's disgusting.

No. You just spout off after you didn't take the time to read. You can't twist it around to make yourself right. You were wrong again and will not admit it.

The mere "mention" of cannabis oil isn't the point. Is your reading comprehension suffering? The argument here ISN'T ABOUT CANNABIS OIL! Do you get that now? Let it absorb then read it again. THEN read the thread. Cannabis oil isn't relevant to the arguments here. Do you get that? No one is talking smack about cannabis oil. Get it yet?

Edited by CaveatLector