Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Importance of Terpenes | Cannabis Health News Magazine

When Cannabis is exposed to heat the volatile terpenes quickly evaporate,

RSO cooks this into thin air by by good medicine

Yes .. I realize that. What happens when you feed to much of a terpene to a patient?

I used to run with lower temperatures to keep those. Then I realized that Rick was using higher temperatures. Enough to cause the solvent to have a rapid boil.

Right, you know all about what you saw made. But PB makes all kinds of concoctions when you are not watching. He says so himself. So how can you vouch for all of those? I have no reason to be jealous.

I believe that you have no reason to be jealous. It doesn't matter what the topic is, your purpose it to discredit ANYTHING I post.

Your purpose is entirely to discredit me. At every single turn.

Are you paid to do that?

I think you have made the claim that my topical oil is dangerous. Can you support that claim?

Please include the dose required for any harm to be produced for each of those that you do find.

For instance, the FDA recommends that no more than 8% content of the active compound in peppermint for topical use. Why? It can burn.

See? not hard..

I think you understand synergy. That has been well documented to exist between the cannabinoids.

What about synergy between herbs? Most folks that make such preparations expect a blend to do better than a single herb.

Edited by peanutbutter

Synergy between herbs has been the very basis for herbal medicine for centuries. Thousands of years.

It is only recently that modern medicine tossed away the this very basis.

Single isolated compounds ONLY is the basis for "modern medicine." They tossed out the very basis for the medicine that kept us going from the very beginning.

Edited by peanutbutter

100% true.

I think I have more energy and am better able to focus when I eat the charcoal caps. I'm currently eating two 250mg caps per day. Body pain seems to be backing down also.

The Simpson procedure was established before Japan blew up. The dangers we face have changed.

Edited by peanutbutter

Sorry, I was not commenting on the trademark claim, or whatever. Just on the decarboxylating in open air losing terpenes, and therefore cannabinoids. I think you are implying that Rick Simpson would approve of the use of activated charcoal filtration of the menstruum, and I would hope so.

I've been keeping him informed.

So far the reaction I received is that the oil itself should overpower the fall out. Just the same, the fall out is a great concern of Ricks.

Edited by peanutbutter

I've been keeping him informed.

So far the reaction I received is that the oil itself should overpower the fall out. Just the same, the fall out is a great concern of Ricks.

Was a concern. He has since removed his video on youtube about it after it was debunked. I think it was an embarassment. Thanks Rick, for knowing when you are wrong.

Was a concern. He has since removed his video on youtube about it after it was debunked. I think it was an embarassment. Thanks Rick, for knowing when you are wrong.

WRONG!!!!????

He avoids the crap storm that I'm a glutton for. That's an admission of error???????????

He talks about it in his new book. There has been zero admission of error.

Edited by peanutbutter

Medicine is not approved by the FDA until after extensive and multiple phase clinical trials. Those trials help ferret out concerns about the med. Every medicine has side effects for some patients. Chantix doesn't CAUSE suicidal thoughts. Such thoughts are a side effect for SOME patients. If chantix CAUSED this condition then why don't MOST patients suffer from it? The CAUSE is likely a combination of the chantix and some other conditions unique to the patients that experience the problem. Every drug is a balance between the ratio of benefits to possible negative outcomes. Drugs have side effects. Many of the side effects are brought about by the drug because it is a contributing factor, not because it is a sole cause.

Surgery has side effects too. Every person put under anesthesia risks death. You had surgery on your ulnar nerve, right? Was it worth risking death? Obviously you thought so after balancing the probability of the side effects as compared to the benefit of the surgery.

Which ingredient in ANY of those five is dangerous?

That's a little like saying chlorine is in our drinking water--bleach is chlorine--ergo, it is safe to drink bleach.

You are making the illogical leap that each individual ingredient is safe, therefore the combination of ingredients is safe. Have you ever considered the possibility of a negative synergistic effect? How to you know that the mixing of 2 benign compunds equals a benign compound? Have you run clinical trials? Have you monitored patient bp and every other biological system within their bodies to determine possible side effects? Have you done so with control groups and placebos, etc.?

Uhh, I doubt it. So you cannot possibly claim that mixing and cooking all of those ingredients is safe. And, by your own admission, you left out certain preparation techniques so that no one else can replicate your famous cure-all oil. How do we know that chemical makeup isn't altered by prep techniques? We don't. Therefore, asking which individual ingredient is unsafe is a very backward way to try and prove safety.

You, yourself, claim that there is a synergistic effect in the combination of compounds. That means they do something all together that they do not do alone. So how can you claim that since peppermint oil is safe alone that it doesn't also do something negative for some patients when combined in your concoction? Utilizing your own reasoning, you do not know.

With that said, I haven't claimed it is unsafe. All I am saying is that you cannot possibly prove safety without proper scientific methods and study and controls. Furthermore, there is the possibility that it is safe for some patients but not others. Refer to my comment above regarding chantix. It doesn't cause suicidal thoughts in all patients but there is a group of patients that is susceptible to such thoughts. Why? Maybe because they also suffer from other conditions such as chemical imbalances in their brains. We don't know.

I think you have made the claim that my topical oil is dangerous. Can you support that claim?

Please include the dose required for any harm to be produced for each of those that you do find.

For instance, the FDA recommends that no more than 8% content of the active compound in peppermint for topical use. Why? It can burn.

See? not hard..

I think you understand synergy. That has been well documented to exist between the cannabinoids.

What about synergy between herbs? Most folks that make such preparations expect a blend to do better than a single herb.

Oncologists will tell you not to take St John's Wort if you are undergoing chemotherapy? WHAT???? I thought St John's Wort was an herb and benign!!!! How can that be?????

Turns out St John's Wort makes many chemo drugs less effective by diluting them, Hmmmm. Imagine that, a benign herb causing unintended consequences!!!

That's the point. While your concotion MAY be safe for 95 out of 100 people you have no clue whether it will adversely affect the other 5. It doesn't matter how many stories and how much anecdotal evidence suggests your concotion can raise the dead. I prefer hard science with proper research methods and controls.

There was a time when anecdotal evidence suggested that giving an avalanche victim brandy from a cask around a St Bernard's neck would warm the victim. Science now shows that drinking alcohol when you are cold maybe psychologically makes you feel warm and fuzzy but psysiologically actually speeds up heat loss from the body. So much for hundreds of years of anecdotal evidence! Too bad too, because it would be cool to have those dogs bounding around with wee barrels hanging from their necks today!!!

My god, do you read? That isn't at all what I said. I said most drugs have side effects. However, drugs go through clinical trials to ferret out those side effects so people have a "heads up."

If there is a net gain from a drug then obviously it should be used. However, when you don't know if there is a net gain then you cannot claim there is one. In other words, if I'm using topical oil to relieve my radial nerve damage (yes, I've got some of that) then obviously I don't want to use it if it is elevating my bp by 5%. Why? Because my nerve damage is annoying but it isn't going to kill me. A heightened bp over a prolonged period of time CAN kill me. It has implications for my kidneys, eyes, brain, vascular sytem, etc. I suppose I'd rather suffer lack of feeling and the occasional jolt running through my arm than I would increased pressure on arteries that are already suffering mild aneurysm.

I'm not saying throw the baby out with the bath water but I am saying I don't want to cure a minor problem while fueling a larger one.

As for Chernobyl, the 26 April 1986 catastrophe represented a major black eye for Soviet General Secretary Mikhail Gorbachev’s “glasnost” policy
. Thanks to the heroic efforts of Soviet emergency workers, the Chernobyl smoking nuclear roman candle burned for nine days before being extinguished.

In contrast, Fukushima Daiichi has been like a suppurating wound
, leaching radionuclides into the environment since March 2011, and since then furious arguments have swirled about not only how much radiation Fukushima released, but the potential long term health consequences.

But both disputes ultimately devolve into pure speculation.

Only two months ago TEPCO stated that the Fukushima debacle may have released
than Japan’s government initially estimated.

Just keep at it until everyone else is too bored to continue to follow this. Then you can declare victory PB. Wear your tin foil hat and be safe. When the rest of us are glowing, headache prone corpses, you can run around and tell everyone that is still alive you were right.

Who's up for that party on 12-21?

Dr. Bob

Just keep at it until everyone else is too bored to continue to follow this. Then you can declare victory PB. Wear your tin foil hat and be safe. When the rest of us are glowing, headache prone corpses, you can run around and tell everyone that is still alive you were right.

Who's up for that party on 12-21?

Dr. Bob

Ahh .. the method employed against anything I say ..

I see how it is.

No actually I used to try to discuss things with you, then realized it was pointless.

http://dissensus-japan.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-health-labor-and-welfare-ministrys.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2Fdissensus-japan+%28DISSENSUS+JAPAN%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

I used to figure watch what hits in large spikes in Japan. Then figure a buffer between us and them called the Pacific ocean. Lowering the magnitude of the impact.

Sound right?

Then a report came out showing that the impact will be stronger on the west coast than in Japan itself. We have about five years until the maximum amount of materials washes on shore.

Japan is just an early warning location about what we can expect hear in the years to come.

Solar events are clearly causing existing deposits to become excited.

Causing the information to be hidden kills people.