Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly you have paid ZERO attention to what I wrote. Let's try one more time. If you have a melanoma studies show that up to 25% go into spontaneous regression (shrink) or even remission (disappear) ON THEIR OWN. With such a high rate of spontaneous regression it is well within the realm of possibilities that these cases that peanut sees shrink are cases of spontaneous regression and NOT cases or effects of his oil. So the question is how many cases DON'T regress that he "treats?" Because if the answer is anywhere near 75% then the regression he witnesses is well within the probability of spontaneous regression. Do you get that?

Okay, now that we've cleared that up let's address the average melanoma or cancer patient. If you have breast cancer, for example, a surgeon will remove the tumor and remove the sentinel lymph node under the arm in an effort to take all of the cancer out. Then you STILL get chemo in an effort to kill any leftover cancer cells that have migrated (metastasized) to other parts of the body. So, let's look at this treatment of a melanoma with oil. Let's just say peanut's oil shrinks 100% of all melnaomas. Great! But what about any stray cells that have metastasized? That is what the chemo is for. Skin cancer isn't going to kill you by being on the skin just as breast cancer isn't going to kill you by being in the breast. Cancer kills by spreading to important organs and overcoming them. So telling the layperson that they're all good because their cancer will go away on their skin is wrong. They don't necessarily understand that the lesion on their skin is the least of their worries. If that cancer went to their liver and they don't get chemo treatments then they very well risk death. Do you get that? Do you also get that catching and treating cancer early is one of the best ways to assure "cure?"

Telling a patient to wait 3 weeks or longer while you try to reduce their skin lesion is ridiculous because all the while there very well could be cancer cells that have migrated from the lesion to the liver, lungs, bone marrow, etc. Is that cool with you? Treating cancer isn't just about treating what you can see. If you got stabbed in the side would you just have someone sew up the hole and then move on? No. You would get examined by a doctor to see if there were organs you couldn't see that were injured and need repair. Playing doctor should be left to 8 year olds....

Ok this may sound pretty bad coming from me, I was asked to not judge p.b's oil if I did not try it myself, and save my comments till I do.

I truly have been just reading this for chits n giggles, ive been around this site a lil longer than alot of people in here, so Ive read most of your posts over the yrs, as you may have read mine!

and let me say this, I dont have anything against any one in this thread no one! But im pretty sure my posting rites would be taken away from me if I swore at some one or personaly called some one an a hole now wouldnt I? well I have been, and Im pretty sure that is one of the rules of posting in 3ma no personal attacks, it that rule does not exist any longer please let me know!

Becuase im dying to rip a bunch of peeps a new one!

Peace

Jim

Hey Jim. I wasn't saying to not comment.

Just asking you to realize you don't have all the information yet.

Folks that have never seen it or tried it have theories they have been posting as if they were facts. That is simply bias. And gives patients false information.

Oh well .. I'll add more.

I recently sent an uninfused (no cannabis part) bottle to a Crohn's patient in OR. They thought it was flat out impossible what I was saying.

What I had been saying is that the spasms of Crohn's would stop in 45 seconds with a topical application.

NOTHING had done anything remotely like that for her before.

She was in agony the day she received it. One of the worst days she had been having for a while.

Mind you, she had been eating RSO for a while.

By that evening she hadn't felt that good in years.

And she had to admit, I wasn't passing out BS. It works for her FAST.

Now with RSO things can be expected to improve after a few days. I prefer to hear about people being helped in seconds.

Are nausea and diarrhea symptoms of radiation exposure?

Edited by peanutbutter

Inflammation reduction has been documented with my oil.

Is joint inflammation a symptom of radiation exposure?

My point is that we have things that address every symptom of radiation exposure.

People here objected to me mentioning my oil. So I tried to stop talking about it.

That worked out real good. (dough)

If you have solutions to what we are facing, please post them.

Stop trying to pretend there isn't a problem that we face. That only serves to encourage people to let the damage continue.

Edited by peanutbutter

Now then. There's a doctor in the UP that is insisting that a patient stop using every form of cannabis.

He told the patient that every bit of the "cannabis cures cancer" is a fake. A lie.

I'm going to try to get that doctors email address and post it here. Just in case anyone would like to fill him in.

I know there is clary sage and osha root in there, are those edible?

Normal usage is to take a piece of osha root, about the size of a walnut, and chew it for a while. It is much more diluted in my oil.

Native Americans have used it for centuries to treat tb. When it was examined by pharma folks they discovered it was five times as powerful, as an antibiotic, than the next herbal competitor.

It is the most powerful, naturally occurring, antibiotic herb found in the Americas.

Clarey Sage .. When pure, it will irritate the skin .. I use about 10 ml per 1.5 gallons.

Edited by peanutbutter

No offense but didn't you say you were going to treat him with this oil a full month ago? If he has cancer time is the enemy. Every day that passes give the cancer time to metastasize. This should be priority number one in his life.

Poke poke poke, as your friend would say

when someone qualifies an offensive statement with "no offense" my ears tend to perk up, another way of saying "not to be a weiner" but I'm gonna be a weiner

Cav, I dont think anyone doubts your intelligence, but must you pick apart the wording, sentence structure, and grammar to change what a posts original intent was.

Edited by michaelscott

I'm not burying any hatchet when it is possibly at the expense of someone's life. Let's take it as a given that peanut's oil causes regression in a malignant skin lesion. That would be good. But the part that concerns me is that many many people will be misled to believe that because their skin lesion "went away" that they no longer have anything to worry about. Metastases is a HUGE concern and when someone sees a skin lesion regress because of a topical oil they aren't thinking about the cells that have possibly ended up in their liver, are they? They think, "oh look, the cancer is going away. The oil works, I'm saved." Therein lies the problem. If it means I have a huge ego because I am concerned about cancer patients then I hope I have the absolute largest ego known to man!

p.s. For someone whom admittedly does not read most of what I write I don't know why you would bother to respond because clearly you don't understand what I am saying. I guess that is the problem. I lay things out 5 times and say the same thing and I assume a logically minded person can follow the logic. Doesn't matter how logically minded you are, you cannot respond to something appropriately when you don't even GET what someone is saying.

Poke poke poke, as your friend would say

when someone qualifies an offensive statement with "no offense" my ears tend to perk up, another way of saying "not to be a weiner" but I'm gonna be a weiner

Cav, I dont think anyone doubts your intelligence, but must you pick apart the wording, sentence structure, and grammar to change what a posts original intent was.

Did I pick apart something or did I express concern for the bro-in-law? Hello! You don't let cancer fester. Do you get that that is bad? Do you get that the sooner you catch and deal with the cancer the better your chances of survival? Why the heck would you not send the oil to the bro-in-law through the mail or UPS????????????????????? Because packing up your house was more important? It's been about a month since medcman claimed he was going to use the oil on the bro-in-law. My bad for bringing that up though. I guess my priorities would have been different. 1000 apologies.....

Did I pick apart something or did I express concern for the bro-in-law? Hello! You don't let cancer fester. Do you get that that is bad? Do you get that the sooner you catch and deal with the cancer the better your chances of survival? Why the heck would you not send the oil to the bro-in-law through the mail or UPS????????????????????? Because packing up your house was more important? It's been about a month since medcman claimed he was going to use the oil on the bro-in-law. My bad for bringing that up though. I guess my priorities would have been different. 1000 apologies.....

I for one accept your apology

Hey Jim. I wasn't saying to not comment.

Just asking you to realize you don't have all the information yet.

Folks that have never seen it or tried it have theories they have been posting as if they were facts. That is simply bias. And gives patients false information.

Oh well .. I'll add more.

I recently sent an uninfused (no cannabis part) bottle to a Crohn's patient in OR. They thought it was flat out impossible what I was saying.

What I had been saying is that the spasms of Crohn's would stop in 45 seconds with a topical application.

NOTHING had done anything remotely like that for her before.

She was in agony the day she received it. One of the worst days she had been having for a while.

Mind you, she had been eating RSO for a while.

By that evening she hadn't felt that good in years.

And she had to admit, I wasn't passing out BS. It works for her FAST.

Now with RSO things can be expected to improve after a few days. I prefer to hear about people being helped in seconds.

Are nausea and diarrhea symptoms of radiation exposure?

Yes to your last question! but im not thinking to many are getting exposed from japan, but im not a scientist, but I do alot of reading and watching news, all news, im not a fan of only one stations agendas

I would have to think there would be a whole lot more news getting out about that! My OP, could be exposure from radiation treatment or all the exrays people get every where they go, dentist, dr.s etc,

so are you saying rso or bho doesnt work as well becuase it has thc in it? or because of the other natural products you put in it?

I'm not a bad guy jim, we actually have a few things in common brother, mainly our stubbornness lol...

Yea most likly! lol

Peace

Jim

Yes to your last question! but im not thinking to many are getting exposed from japan, but im not a scientist, but I do alot of reading and watching news, all news, im not a fan of only one stations agendas

I would have to think there would be a whole lot more news getting out about that! My OP, could be exposure from radiation treatment or all the exrays people get every where they go, dentist, dr.s etc,

so are you saying rso or bho doesnt work as well becuase it has thc in it? or because of the other natural products you put in it?

Yea most likly! lol

Peace

Jim

No .. I figure the THC activates the whole set of herbs.

Obviously Marinol doesn't do much for Crohn's or UC. If it did there would have been a rush for that use.

So the effects of cannabis are not the result of one single compound.

When using RSO for a topical application, many folks will mix in a little olive or hemp seed oil. It makes it easier to apply.

As far as waiting for the the media or government to tell us we should take measures to protect ourselves .. I'm sure they have everyones best interests in mind.

The sun? NASA has been telling us about this expected storm for about ten years. Solar flares are going off nearly non stop now. NASA tells us that this storm is the most intense in the entire history of mankind.

When they go off they spew UV, x-rays and microwaves.

Has the media told you to use sun block as a precaution? Or to avoid the sunlight when it's really bright?

Of course not .. no need to panic the public.

So .. GE, who owns CNBC and a few other media outlets .. and builds nuke plants. Including one that blew up in Japan. Are they likely to spend much energy telling you their crap is screwing up life on this planet?

Edited by peanutbutter

No .. I figure the THC activates the whole set of herbs.

Obviously Marinol doesn't do much for Crohn's or UC. If it did there would have been a rush for that use.

So the effects of cannabis are not the result of one single compound.

When using RSO for a topical application, many folks will mix in a little olive or hemp seed oil. It makes it easier to apply.

As far as waiting for the the media or government to tell us we should take measures to protect ourselves .. I'm sure they have everyones best interests in mind.

The sun? NASA has been telling us about this expected storm for about ten years. Solar flares are going off nearly non stop now. NASA tells us that this storm is the most intense in the entire history of mankind.

When they go off they spew UV, x-rays and microwaves.

Has the media told you to use sun block as a precaution? Or to avoid the sunlight when it's really bright?

Of course not .. no need to panic the public.

So .. GE, who owns CNBC and a few other media outlets .. and builds nuke plants. Including one that blew up in Japan. Are they likely to spend much energy telling you their crap is screwing up life on this planet?

ok I can buy that!

Again, this stuff is real. We need solutions.

While we can still put them together.

and well I guess i can buy that, but dont you get tired of the fda coming up with something every yr that is bad for you, something we have been doing all of our lives, sugar is bad, salt is bad, well that stuff is only bad if you have something that is not able to distribute it in your body correctly (im not a dr. and dont use dr. terms sorry) oh dont forget to throw out them plastic water bottlles, not good to reuse them, if they are not good to reuse, I would have to think they are not good to begin with! p.b the government and other entitys wants us to think the things you are telling us, there is alot of $$ involved with people freaking out about dying, it is my beleif that we all have the cancer in us and something sets it off, i think time would be better spent watching others around the world and seeing what population has the highest or lowest rate of cancer, and than look into there diets and their surroundings, Now that is just common sense coming out of me, and not doom and gloom!

It is so easy for people to get others to beleive what they are saying, there are a few of that type on this thread, I am glad Ive already played that game, Ive believed to many people only to make an donkey out of myself! (not talking about you)

Peace

Jim

Ive believed to many people only to make an donkey out of myself! (not talking about you)

Been there, done that :)

The ones that really believe what they are saying are the most convincing.

Like, for a while I believed that the concentration camps in Germany didn't really exist.

My mother knocked some sense into me on that one.

Then I got this really strange junk mail ... for years after that. "Ve half some GREAT home movies of the father in Bavaria!"

Fukushima Nuclear Situation “Deteriorating”

by Richard Wilcox / August 20th, 2012

Were it not for certain nuclear whistle blowers and outside, independent experts, the public would have to rely on the glib and technically inaccessible reports from Tokyo Electric Power Company (Tepco) or the Japanese government. Not that those reports are entirely without substance, but due to the incomprehensible technical jargon most people simply throw up their hands and hope for the best.

http://dissidentvoice.org/2012/08/fukushima-nuclear-situation-deteriorating/

The State of the Reactors Is Still Deteriorating

This hardly sounds like a successful “cold shutdown” and tends to support Gundersen’s idea that the units 1-3 will have to be entombed in concrete (if not with Japanese parliament member’s tempura, leftover from their extravagant taxpayer funded banquets). Recently there is talk from engineers who have intimate knowledge of the FNPP situation, and even from the government, that Japan needs to recruit help from the international community of scientists and engineers.6 Hey! Good idea, let’s hope they don’t wait too long. After all, this disaster is not only Japan’s fault, but an international issue from start to finish.

Skin burn. Left side treated several times with antibiotic cream. Right side with my oil. Just one single application.

Dr. Bob looked at it yesterday.

The oil is now being used for the whole area. After Dr. Bob looked at it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3736296005745&set=a.1953439395444.2099638.1226442201&type=1&theater

533246_3736296005745_1287066938_n.jpg