Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ :rolleyes:

Good show Gersh! :goodjob:

Trouble maker. Go ahead and help him make his advertisement. While the rest of us are just trying to help people for free. Someday you might know someone with a burn and need help. Then you can clap all day long for your hero with a secret recipe for sale. I will still help you for free. No problem.

Edited by Restorium2

Clicking on the link provided will get you the details about the burn.

Here is an example of elimination of diabetic nerve pain .. in sixty seconds. With return of feeling to the area. In that same sixty seconds:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3604534475741

You actually have to click the link.

The kind of burn? Muffler burn.

Clicking on the link provided will get you the details about the burn.

Here is an example of elimination of diabetic nerve pain .. in sixty seconds. With return of feeling to the area. In that same sixty seconds:

https://www.facebook...v=3604534475741

You actually have to click the link.

The kind of burn? Muffler burn.

Interesting! realy, Id like to see more pics, I have no doubt that it works for many things! I guess I need to learn how or what to mix my bho with so I can try it for migrain headaches for my only pt! any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, from any one and all!

Peace

Jim

Interesting! realy, Id like to see more pics, I have no doubt that it works for many things! I guess I need to learn how or what to mix my bho with so I can try it for migrain headaches for my only pt! any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, from any one and all!

Peace

Jim

Have you tried it plain yet? Why mix it with anything? I can hook you up with a connection for some cheap gel caps to put it in to try it out.

Have you tried it plain yet? Why mix it with anything? I can hook you up with a connection for some cheap gel caps to put it in to try it out.

Of course ive tried it straight, so has my pt, the only problem is, My Pt works days and dont like the buzzy feeling, , I guess I can put some a side and heat some of it to lower the thc content, that is the biggest problem, my pt will not do mmj in any way shape or form till after work, unless I can make something that dont put pt's head in the clouds!

Peace

Jim

You'll probably want to decarb that BHO before you use it Jim.

Just heat it above 225F for at least 1/2 hour to change the cannabinoids from acid to neutral form.

Yes Thank You N.L, I totaly figured that,(lol sorry) but I do appreciate you putting it out there for the folks that dont know already!

Peace

Jim

Are we talking about what medical marijuana can do for people?

This thread is under "Michigan Medical Marijuana News"

But medical marijuana seems to be taking the farthest seat in the back of the bus.

I'd like someone to tie "radiation" and "michigan medical marijuana" together in a simple and coherent way.

Otherwise, let's face it, this thread is a steaming pile and doesn't belong here."

Edited by Highlander

Attn any patient that is diabetic and suffers with foot pain caused by nerve damage.

I invite you to have your pain removed, in sixty seconds, and then join us for a five mile walk. As we walk across the Mackinaw Bridge.

I hope several people arrive in wheel chairs. No one will be expected to walk if they don't feel up to it after the oil takes effect. I figure only some of those arriving in wheel chairs will make the entire walk.

Any elected official is welcome to a free sample of this spiced olive oil with a trace of cannabis in it. So they can properly examine these effects for themselves.

I know some of out lawmakers have feet problems related to diabetes. Let me take away your pain.

The pain is gone in sixty seconds. But more than that. Feeling returns. Perhaps not all .. but most.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3604534475741

This is to educate our elected officials about methods of medical marijuana use that involve zero high. We need them to understand what they are trying to restrict. And if they are in pain, I invite them to relief from that pain.

The effects of the oil wears off in about ten days. The patient is no worse off than before. Another application can be used again then. One single application every ten days. The duration varied from one person to the next. It may last as long as 14 days. Some it may be eight days.

It is NOT about THC. Those effects wear off in hours. This is not about getting high. There is no high produced. The pain just vanishes.

https://www.facebook.com/events/338328679578256/

Monday, September 3, 2012 7:00am

Are we talking about what medical marijuana can do for people?

This thread is under "Michigan Medical Marijuana News"

But medical marijuana seems to be taking the farthest seat in the back of the bus.

I'd like someone to tie "radiation" and "michigan medical marijuana" together in a simple and coherent way.

Otherwise, let's face it, this thread is a steaming pile and doesn't belong here."

Yea I hear that! its funny! this thread has been all over the place, shut down, opened up, shut down , opened up lmao!

Highlander hang on for the ride, some times it gets rough in this one!

Peace

Jim

Four days into healing from a muffler burn.

Only the right half had one single application of my oil on it. The left half is antibiotic cream only. Several times.

The left side seemed to be starting an infection, so I begged the patient to apply my oil to the entire area. IF that was an infection, it resisted antibiotics.

One side only:

533246_3736296005745_1287066938_n.jpg

Twenty four hours later:

225075_3752386407995_363089234_n.jpg