Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four days into healing from a muffler burn.

Only the right half had one single application of my oil on it. The left half is antibiotic cream only. Several times.

The left side seemed to be starting an infection, so I begged the patient to apply my oil to the entire area. IF that was an infection, it resisted antibiotics.

One side only:

533246_3736296005745_1287066938_n.jpg

Twenty four hours later:

225075_3752386407995_363089234_n.jpg

P.B Now you told me to hang around and give my Opin,,,It sure would be nice to be seeing dates or something to verify this is realy what we are seing, I can prove any pic is real, I already put one up in here holding a sign remember "Hero" lol!

I am not saying you are lying, but I realy dont see any kind of proof its true, I see it healing on one side, I see it healing on both sides now! I dont see proof it is your oil!, I dont see proof its restoriums oil, lmfao!

Give me something I can realy sink my teeth into eh? I get major cuts and burns this time of yr, let me try some, (my old man loves to burn all my hair off this time of yr with a blow torch, shrink wrap time) or some one I know will need this miracle oil. And if need be I have what is needed to add to it most likely!

Now how do I know some one didnt use a triple anti biotic on it, I get tattoo's also, ever try healing a tat with it, wonder if it would make it quicker, I will tatt P.B on my donkey lol .......

Hey!!! you ever gonna get me that screen cleaner, this is my 3rd request for reimbursment, it is your fault I have spit on my laptop screen 3 times now!

Peace

Jim

p.s and if I missed dates. or something else that proves it, let me say im sorry, I beleive Ive read this whole long arse thread! (i dont know why lol)

Great. California foods may be more radioactive than Japanese foods.

http://www.nuclearcr...a-Radiation.pdf

In 2012, a trickle of data from Japan has shed some light on the contamination of California's

food-growing Central Valley, which stretches from the Sacramento Valley southward to the

South Central Coast (whose closest monitoring station is CDPH's San Luis Obispo setup). A lab

calling itself 'Security Tokyo' began releasing in 2012 radiation levels of cesium-134 and 137 in

California-grown items. Among the first items tested - they were taken off the shelves of 'Super

Tokyo' supermarket in Japan - were prunes and almonds grown in California in 2011. Security

Tokyo's July 2012 test found that the items contained similar levels of the twin cesium isotopes

which indicate that a very large fraction of the isotopes came from the Fukushima disaster. The

levels of cesium-134 and cesium-137 ranged from 0.07-0.08 Becquerels per kilogram to 0.11 to

0.12 Becquerels per kilogram, respectively, in the snack items.3 (A becquerel is about 27

picocuries.) In 2012, the lab also tested a navel orange grown in California and found 0.47 and

0.49 becquerels of cesium-134 and cesium-137, respectively in the pulp and rind (peel) of the

citrus fruit. Astoundingly, the Public Health Service's 1963 radiation monitoring reports show

that oranges grown in the U.S. Southwest (SW) (i.e., California) had on average less cesium-

137 than what was found by the Japanese lab in 2012.

Edited by peanutbutter

Projected path of the incoming energy from the flare that just went off:

http://iswa.gsfc.nas...-1&cygnetId=261

Here is the flare:

547193_10151033152436476_861464303_n.jpg

MS patients need to protect themselves from this.

Anyone have any suggestions about how they should protect themselves?

I think there is a high likely hood we have power grids go out.

Edited by peanutbutter

https://www.facebook...151027246886476

Attn any patient that is diabetic and suffers with foot pain caused by nerve damage.

I invite you to have your pain removed, in sixty seconds, and then join us for a five mile walk. As we walk across the Mackinaw Bridge.

I hope several people arrive in wheel chairs. No one will be expected to walk if they don't feel up to it after the oil takes effect. I figure only some of those arriving in wheel chairs will make the entire walk.

Any elected official is welcome to a free sample of this spiced olive oil with a trace of cannabis in it. So they can properly examine these effects for themselves.

I know some of out lawmakers have feet problems related to diabetes. Let me take away your pain.

The pain is gone in sixty seconds. But more than that. Feeling returns. Perhaps not all .. but most.

https://www.facebook...v=3604534475741

This is to educate our elected officials about methods of medical marijuana use that involve zero high. We need them to understand what they are trying to restrict. And if they are in pain, I invite them to relief from that pain.

The effects of the oil wears off in about ten days. The patient is no worse off than before. Another application can be used again then. One single application every ten days. The duration varied from one person to the next. It may last as long as 14 days. Some it may be eight days.

It is NOT about THC. Those effects wear off in hours. This is not about getting high. There is no high produced. The pain just vanishes.

https://www.facebook...38328679578256/

Monday, September 3, 2012 7:00am

This is awesome. Hopefully the press picks up on this, the timing would be great with all the BS (pun intended) in Lansing.

I need something for nerve pain,, how much does it cost ?

Also curious... is this a CBD or THC cream? I remember you talking a lot about CBD a while ago... THC creams help with my nerve damage but they sure aren't a cure (shingles).

Four days into healing from a muffler burn.

That is amazing, keep it up, we need more people documenting cases like this.

No such thing as Restorium's oil. I just make cannabis oil. I use a machine that someone else invented way back in the 70's.

I want one of them machines, I have the bho down pretty darn good and it is faster, but id like something safer, I swett my bunns off when im extracting, never fails someone always shows up when i get set up to go! I litteraly strip down when i do it lmao!

Peace

Jim

I want one of them machines, I have the bho down pretty darn good and it is faster, but id like something safer, I swett my bunns off when im extracting, never fails someone always shows up when i get set up to go! I litteraly strip down when i do it lmao!

Peace

Jim

Good .. you have respect for the fire.

Some folks don't. Scares the crap out of me.

Every time I teach people about RSO I start with teaching fire safety.

Edited by peanutbutter

Not so much CBD but other cannabinoids.

I figure some new ones that haven't been officially discovered yet.

They, seem to me, interact with each other. It's not just THC and CBD interacting. Beta carryophylene and CBD seem to interact. The CBD slows the onset of the bce and extends its duration.

So with a couple hundred cannabinoids all interacting together .. shotgun effect.

Every which way but loose.

Edited by peanutbutter

Ahh .. yes. A pole shift in the sun.

I could see that happening.

We pass through the plane of the Milky Way every 100,000 years. (much higher concentration of ionized gasses than normal) So I could see a polarity shift as that takes place.

I can also see the possibility of every single person coming down with cancer.

I have to function with the assumption there will be survivors. So I don't calculate how likely one of those things are.

The pole shift thing is very possible, indeed. Just from my first thought on the topic. The physics of it .. Iron passing through a charged field .. that's the way motors and generators work. Our scale is slightly larger here. The iron bar is the sun. Which is moving through a magnetic field. That is supposed to cause a twisting motion in the iron.

Peace

Jim

I'm confused by this - are you saying you strip naked for reasons of fire safety?

Wear the right clothes. The right ones will protect you. Avoid polyester, it melts and sticks to your skin, a gel, burning like napalm. Very nasty. Cotton is the best of the common fabrics.

You could just wrap yourself in a fire blanket, or buy some fireproof labcoat online. It's critical that they can be removed quickly - so button-up coats are in, zipup/pullover sweaters/hoodies/whatever are out. If it's just snapping buttons, you can tear it off in half a second.

Beware of crappy electronics and their tendency to spark. My stove has a pilot flame in it (you seem to be the kinda guy that already knows about these things, but there's probably lurkers in the audience that don't). It doesn't spark when it lights. When I moved in, one of the pilots was out, the previous tenants said the stove didn't work right. Lots of people don't know these simple things... scary really.

The most important thing to know, that many don't realize (to no fault of their own), is that fumes sink - meaning, you can have a fan in the window, and the butane or alcohol fumes will go elsewhere, pouring through cracks in the floors and running down the stairs, until they hit the pilot light in the basement... BOOM.

Edited by purklize

• 2 weeks later...
And something else...why are those the only options as to why people call you out? Why can't there be other options? Why can't it be because people are sick of you taking advantage of others and wrapping yourself in a cannabis flag while you're at it? Why is it YOU get to decide why people call you out? Why do the only options involve other people's greed or selfish motives? Man get some help.....
caveatlector,sounds like someone else around here doesnt it?

I'm confused by this - are you saying you strip naked for reasons of fire safety?

Wear the right clothes. The right ones will protect you. Avoid polyester, it melts and sticks to your skin, a gel, burning like napalm. Very nasty. Cotton is the best of the common fabrics.

You could just wrap yourself in a fire blanket, or buy some fireproof labcoat online. It's critical that they can be removed quickly - so button-up coats are in, zipup/pullover sweaters/hoodies/whatever are out. If it's just snapping buttons, you can tear it off in half a second.

Beware of crappy electronics and their tendency to spark. My stove has a pilot flame in it (you seem to be the kinda guy that already knows about these things, but there's probably lurkers in the audience that don't). It doesn't spark when it lights. When I moved in, one of the pilots was out, the previous tenants said the stove didn't work right. Lots of people don't know these simple things... scary really.

The most important thing to know, that many don't realize (to no fault of their own), is that fumes sink - meaning, you can have a fan in the window, and the butane or alcohol fumes will go elsewhere, pouring through cracks in the floors and running down the stairs, until they hit the pilot light in the basement... BOOM.

rotglmfao! no I strip down because i get nervious and swett my butt off! get naked to not get burned, nah I think id like the clothes between me and my skin if it goes boom, lmao! I have safe places to do it but it never fails as soon as i start extracting it with butane some one comes knocking on the door, I been doing it in my camper, no power on, no battery in it now, no gas turned on nothing that can spark, when i used to do it in house man i worried about everything sparking, id shut off the electric hot water heater the furnace, but didnt think of the fridge, its all good pretty quick after extracting is done, its the extracting that freaks me out lol!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

caveatlector,sounds like someone else around here doesnt it?

Are you a returning member under a dif name? or are you new in here, if your new, welcome, but I wouldnt drive on the road you are driving on right now! If I was a new person, I think id read a lil bit and see what and who is up here first!

Best of luck to You!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

• 1 month later...

Hello peanutbutter.

I for one am appreciative of the information you share and am glad you bumped your thread so I could read through it. I believe the governments are covering up the seriousness of the fukishima melt down. I wonder if they are purposely letting the radiation leak. This was the biggest disaster in world history and you barely hear about it anymore.

Hello peanutbutter.

I for one am appreciative of the information you share and am glad you bumped your thread so I could read through it. I believe the governments are covering up the seriousness of the fukishima melt down. I wonder if they are purposely letting the radiation leak. This was the biggest disaster in world history and you barely hear about it anymore.

There is no control. It has never stopped going off.

The materials are now in the ground water there. From melting through the bottom of the reactors.

"The plutonium has left the building."

They have no control.

Can't try to talk factual about this stuff. Some folks consider that to be fear mongering.

I figure there will be a lot of people that need help.

sigh ..

In Alaska.

Clams are all dead.

Salmon season canceled due to lack of fish.

Large mammals with large open sores.

This is caused by radiation? This is another of your scavenger hunts where you find something that is different than last year and then automatically attribute it to radiation. The salmon season that was canceled in Alaska was the Chinook Salmon. What you failed to mention was that the Sockeye Salmon season is BETTER than last year. Furthermore, what you fail to mention is that California is experiencing an abundance of Chinook Salmon but FEWER Sockeye Salmon than usual. What you also failed to mention was that this is a cyclical pattern. It is thought to be based on El Nino and warmer water.

There is currently an insect-borne virus that is killing more deer than usual in Michigan this year. That is new too. Can we try to think of a way to link that to radiation? That would be fun.

My tomatoes didn't do well this year. Could it be Fukashima? On the other hand, my pumpkins did well for once (no powdery mildew until very late in the season). I wish I knew what type of pumpkin I planted. Maybe I got the radiation resistant strain.

Cav, there is a mysterious condition going on with seals dying off and having crazy open sores with fur loss. They think they may have been close to Fukishima when it went down. It is not suggested that the fallout traveled all the way to Alaska and caused this.

Cav, there is a mysterious condition going on with seals dying off and having crazy open sores with fur loss. They think they may have been close to Fukishima when it went down. It is not suggested that the fallout traveled all the way to Alaska and caused this.

I understand that. Which is why I didn't address that issue. But lumping all of that together is ridiculous. If one were to do a little research on the issues then one would see that warmer waters are being blamed for the clamming and Chinook shortfalls. One would also see that these things are cyclical.

This is caused by radiation? This is another of your scavenger hunts where you find something that is different than last year and then automatically attribute it to radiation. The salmon season that was canceled in Alaska was the Chinook Salmon. What you failed to mention was that the Sockeye Salmon season is BETTER than last year. Furthermore, what you fail to mention is that California is experiencing an abundance of Chinook Salmon but FEWER Sockeye Salmon than usual. What you also failed to mention was that this is a cyclical pattern. It is thought to be based on El Nino and warmer water.

There is currently an insect-borne virus that is killing more deer than usual in Michigan this year. That is new too. Can we try to think of a way to link that to radiation? That would be fun.

My tomatoes didn't do well this year. Could it be Fukashima? On the other hand, my pumpkins did well for once (no powdery mildew until very late in the season). I wish I knew what type of pumpkin I planted. Maybe I got the radiation resistant strain.

Is this a scavenger hunt? Fukushima Nuclear Radiation Found in US Beef

I believe Fukishima is a threat to the entire world if they do not contain the meltdown.

It makes you wonder why the government is building all these Deep Underground Bunkers. What are they preparing for?

I'll mention it again.

One very possible outcome of a lot of sun spots is the beginning of the next ice age.

The spots are actually a lowering of total energy from the sun. Flares, yes. But the total energy is lowered.

Silly humans .. global warming is what the sun does. When the sun turns the thermostat down, we won't be able to warm the earth enough.