Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

Now reproducibility.

I have the impression that greater than 90% of diabetic patients, with nerve damage, have their pain go away and feeling return to the areas impacted.

I'd like to translate that into something like "100 patients applied this oil to their feet. Sixty minuets later this is the average 0-10 scale response."

A simple thing. I already have such response averages for the autoimmune digestive system disorders. I would be nice to say "on average, this is what patients say" for the diabetic nerve damage.

Is this common for pure RSO? In that time frame?

Oh .. and does RSO turn off Crohn's spasms in 45 seconds, when applied topically?

Edited by peanutbutter

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't pin any motives on us.

You are trying to tell people that they need to rub your oil on their heads because of radiation in Michigan. Not even cannabis oil. Your stuff that you want to clean up on selling.

The only motive we have is to stop your latest 'money for nothing' idea from taking advantage of people.

I have a hard time responding to this type of post.

Mostly because I've always thought you didn't really believe what you were posting. With all the people that have posted here, I figured you couldn't possibly believe what you were saying.

I'm always trying to figure out why you would knowingly post such false statements.

It took a long time .. but ARE YOU SERIOUS??? You really believe that ??? I guess it would explain the animosity. But for THREE YEARS!!!!???

There has been a lot of people tell you that you are in error. A LOT of them.

Yet you don't believe them either.

Your own mind is your only proof of your beliefs on this topic. And based on your notions you have taken on this multi year long fight????

That's possible, but still seems far fetched to me.

Couple more interesting cases. Internal cancers that are seeming to respond to a topical application of my oil.

One case is a journal with pictures.

https://www.facebook...casTumorJourney

Still getting clarification about "one going that way also."

Based on what the journal says, it sounds to me like a 50-75% reduction in tumor size in seven days.

With a noticed reduction in size within the first twenty four hours.

Edited by peanutbutter

I have a hard time responding to this type of post.

Mostly because I've always thought you didn't really believe what you were posting. With all the people that have posted here, I figured you couldn't possibly believe what you were saying.

I'm always trying to figure out why you would knowingly post such false statements.

It took a long time .. but ARE YOU SERIOUS??? You really believe that ??? I guess it would explain the animosity. But for THREE YEARS!!!!???

There has been a lot of people tell you that you are in error. A LOT of them.

Yet you don't believe them either.

Your own mind is your only proof of your beliefs on this topic. And based on your notions you have taken on this multi year long fight????

That's possible, but still seems far fetched to me.

You nailed it. It's true. I have seen you bust moves many times. You take advantage of people to make money. I wouldn't care if you grew your cannabis and sold it. Make oil out of it and sold it. I wouldn't care what you charge either. But money for nothing isn't going to fly. You will get called out every single time I have breath left in my lungs. It's not just you either. I treat everyone the same. I'm not the only one. It might surprise you to find that some people will stand up for other people. Even strangers. We just can't sit on our hands when we see people being taken advantage of. So you can call me a cop. You can say people pay me to say what I do. You can tell all kinds of lies like that. Add to the list daily. Hopefully, most people will see through it and not fall for your schemes.

So you don't like the name I use for my oil.

phaquetoo figures I should give anything I produce away free of charge.

CL wants to know precisely what is in it. I'm guessing to sell it off to some pharma company.

Restorium .. who knows. If I say the sky is blue, he'll do whatever he can to prove me wrong.

You all have other agendas motivating you to trash me out.

All of you trashing my oil out in the name of helping the patient .. with no substance in the trashing.

Hey you are the one that had to start the po po thing up again,,what happened mr. p.b? are you afraid some one found out about your secret recipe? so you try and distract it off to me lmao! I dont care what kind of oil you make or how you distribute it, I never said you should sell it for free! bawahahahaha, i mean give it away lmao! ( i could have fixed that but found it funny and quite stupid)

I said I give mine for free, Im sure I dont make nearly as much as you, but mine is ready to use when you get it, especialy if you want the thc in it! im growing for me and my lady, again why would I not use my sugar leaf's to make a lil bit of oil for the few people I know it helps?

It seems you have a problem with me giving some one somthing free that is better than what you are doing! you make no sense, so instead of me getting a case of butane for 22 bucks and making about 8 or 9 grams for pts, I should just burn my scraps in the burn pile?

ya just cant fix stupid!

Peace

Jim

p.s I have no agenda to trash you! I didnt start this the sky is falling thread! I have never tried ur oil, nor do I know any one that has! if I was you, I would just quit making this thread on top of active topics. Unless of course you like making a fool out of yourself, than hey have at it, you gave me a good laugh so far,,,,you still owe me some screen cleaner! :yahoo-wave:

Edited by phaquetoo

Hey you are the one that had to start the po po thing up again,,what happened mr. p.b? are you afraid some one found out about your secret recipe? so you try and distract it off to me lmao! I dont care what kind of oil you make or how you distribute it, I never said you should sell it for free! bawahahahaha, i mean give it away lmao! ( i could have fixed that but found it funny and quite stupid)

I said I give mine for free, Im sure I dont make nearly as much as you, but mine is ready to use when you get it, especialy if you want the thc in it! im growing for me and my lady, again why would I not use my sugar leaf's to make a lil bit of oil for the few people I know it helps?

It seems you have a problem with me giving some one somthing free that is better than what you are doing! you make no sense, so instead of me getting a case of butane for 22 bucks and making about 8 or 9 grams for pts, I should just burn my scraps in the burn pile?

ya just cant fix stupid!

Peace

Jim

p.s I have no agenda to trash you! I didnt start this the sky is falling thread! I have never tried ur oil, nor do I know any one that has! if I was you, I would just quit making this thread on top of active topics. Unless of course you like making a fool out of yourself, than hey have at it, you gave me a good laugh so far,,,,you still owe me some screen cleaner! :yahoo-wave:

Then do this one thing ..

Hold your judgement back until you know more.

Everyone taking a swing at me here has never used the oil.

Everyone here that has supported me here has tried it out.

Money for nothing .. isn't that what you call it when you toss a seed in the ground?

No. It's like when you sold dead clones for $500. Or empty vials for $75. Stuff like that. And saying people need your oil because of some trumped up threat. That's what I call 'money for nothing'. I already said I don't have a problem with providing something of value for money. So if you stick with that, you will not hear a peep out of me about it. Don't make people think that they NEED your concoction. Or that it is better, some how, than cannabis oil. Or that no one makes cannabis oil. There are thousands of us in Michigan making a whole lot of cannabis oil for those in need.

No. It's like when you sold dead clones for $500. Or empty vials for $75.

Who told you that?

Dead clones? Someone made an arrangement a few years back for a tray of clones.

Which he promptly killed. Then expected them to be replaced for free. Which he promptly killed again.

Empty vials???

Why aren't you hearing what so many other people have told you about my oil?

Edited by peanutbutter

Who told you that?

Dead clones? Someone made an arrangement a few years back for a tray of clones.

Which he promptly killed. Then expected them to be replaced for free. Which he promptly killed again.

Empty vials???

Why aren't you hearing what so many other people have told you about my oil?

My ears are wide open. I know what's in it. I know what it can do. It's not complicated. It's nothing special. It pales in place of pure oil. It has it's uses. Some of the ingredients would make it go through the skin quicker than plain oil. But it isn't anything that someone can't make, very easily, on their own. Your special added ingredients are not so special. Anyone can buy food grade stuff to help cannabis oil go through their skin quicker. You advise to drink this stuff. That's a no no with topical treatments. You will hurt people like that. Don't tell them to eat anything other than pure oil. You have no idea the harm you can do to the internal organs with your dangerous advice. Now days, if a doctor prescribed what you are advising, they would also need to have a periodic blood test to tell if they are damaging their organs. Don't drink the stuff. It's a crazy thing to do when we both already know it's the cannabis that is helping, not the swill it is mixed in. The swill is only good topically. And it's uses are VERY limited compared with 100% cannabis oil.

My ears are wide open. I know what's in it. I know what it can do. It's not complicated. It's nothing special. It pales in place of pure oil. It has it's uses.

You're assuming ALL of that. Did you look at that tumor? How much did it reduce?

There's pictures on the thread. According to her, it started out lemon sized and went to gulf ball size in seven days. Without RSO.

Edited by peanutbutter

So you didn't look .. and still formed a conclusion.

sad.

That's not unlike the conclusion YOU formed by looking at pictures.

1. A picture proves nothing other than maybe shrinkage.

2. I've read that as many as 20% of breast cancer cases go into spontaneous remission on their own. How many cases of other cancers do as well?

Putting something on a lesion/tumor and then observing shrinkage is not proof of anything. You cannot assume cause and effect. Do you know how to conduct a scientific study? Do you use control groups? What are your study parameters and your methods? Oh yes, you have none. You just guess.

Here is an article in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute. Read it through. There are estimates that as much as 25% of melanomas (skin cancers) go into spontaneous regression (like the case you are citing) or even remission. That means for every 4 people you annoint with your peanut oil, one, on average, is going to show a tumor regression regardless of your amazing oil of the godz.

So, if I was one of the people being given your peanut oil, after a doc recommended chemo, and I decided to forego chemo in favor of peanut oil then 1 of 4 of those people would see a tumor regression ANYWAY. So, yes, of course they are then amazed by the godz oil because they are led to believe it is curing them. So, the question becomes, what percentage of your patients are seeing tumor regression? Is it more than 25%? Because, if not, you haven't covered the odds my friend. And guess what--if it's less than 25% then the question becomes are you doing more harm than good or even more harm than applying NOTHING would do???? Hmmm...something to think about.

http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/14/1047.full

Edited by CaveatLector

Then do this one thing ..

Hold your judgement back until you know more.

Everyone taking a swing at me here has never used the oil.

Everyone here that has supported me here has tried it out.

Ok I will tell ya what P.B, Im gonna back off, Im out of this, but It realy was enjoyable, how funny you brought up the po po thing again, I think I was just laughing about that with a few friends like 2 days before you wrote that, oh and I think I mentioned in a post that people once started a rumor I was a cop, There is nothing on my site about me being a cop, at least not that I know about, um if you look at my site its alot like joes new site, only one person posting. Me in my site, and restless in his lmao!

Ok im out, I will look in now and than for chits and giggles but will keep my opinions about this to myself!

Peace

Jim

A survey showed that 85% of Oncologists would refuse chemo/radiation if they developed cancer.

The vast majority of people that die from cancer don't actually die from the cancer itself, but the treatment for it.

When a patient dies from their cancer treatment in the hospital, who is held responsible?

Edited by peanutbutter

Okay. so now YOU get to decide who exercises the option to use chemo? You've decided chemo is worse so let's just pretend like peanut oil kills cancer, right?

Again, what perecentage of patients that use peanut oil have a tumor regression? What percent are still alive after 5 years?

I can match you study for study that shows a 5 year survival rate for breast cancer is significantly higher WITH chemo than without.

And let's see a citation for this 85% of oncologists claim. Sounds like nonsense to me.

Edited by CaveatLector

The effectiveness of THC and CBD against cancer is a fact. It has been proven by numerous scientific studies. The real question is how effective they are against various cancers. No chemo drug kills everything.

Anyone suggesting that chemo should be abandoned in favor of this treatment is offering deadly advice. A number of people I call friends and family have had dangerous cancers and all are still with us today, thanks to "chemicals," as awful as they may be to endure.

Anyone suggesting that chemo should be abandoned in favor of this treatment is offering deadly advice. A number of people I call friends and family have had dangerous cancers and all are still with us today, thanks to "chemicals," as awful as they may be to endure.

Anyone recommending that risks going to jail. Any unauthorized substance being promoted that way requires that the substance be 100% effective. Failure for one person .. just one .. combined with one single angry relative ..

Then even if it is 100% effective, the entire FDA/ modern medicine structure is arranged to protect and serve itself. Automatic procedures are in place to defend itself, AT ALL COSTS to patients.

You can not recommend avoiding the doctors. Not if you intend to recommend something different. Even if 85% of themselves would avoid what they pass out to everyone else.

"After I met (Rick Simpson) I contacted Valerie Corral, knew nothing about (Rick Simpson's Cancer Cure ALL 95-98% THC Hemp) oil and cancer, despite having cancer clinic. She has 3 patients cured, promoting the oil like crazy. Lester Grinspoon is eating oil I can't wait for his mea culpa (error acknowledgment)"

Steven Hager, Editor, High Times Magazine

Edited by peanutbutter

The effectiveness of THC and CBD against cancer is a fact. It has been proven by numerous scientific studies. The real question is how effective they are against various cancers. No chemo drug kills everything.

CBN was noted in 1974 to have cancer killing effects. It has also been noted to have synergy with THC.

Beta caroyphylene (bce) has been noted to have cancer killing effects. It is likely to have synergy with THC in it's effects.

I believe that CBD works synergisticly with bce. slowing it's onset, much like THC. Extending its duration, like it does with THC.

All of these cannabinoids interact with each other. This interaction doesn't have to involve THC.

While bce exists within the cannabis plant, the amount varies from one strain to the next. The good part is that bce exists in other herbs also. So the herb you have can have bce added to it from other herb sources to modify your existing bud.

Many non cannabinoid substances exist within hemp that modify the effect of THC. Many of these exist in other herbs and spices. Again, those can be added to your existing bud to modify it. .

That was the beginning logic that led me to my oil. At first I was just trying to figure out a source of CBD to spray over existing bud.

Edited by peanutbutter

Bad Science + Sick People = Death. It's a very important point.

sure is. More Hospitals should recognize their bad science brings death to nearly ALL cancer Patients. usually slowly and painfully. But hey, they get paid right?

I ll use my personal family for percentage stats. immediate family and aunts/uncles cousins. which equates to 5 family members that have died over the last decade, all having been diagnosed with cancer.

So what does an 80% death rate equate to for Standard Care Drs working with Cancer Patients with traditional Medicine (read as Aggressive surgery and deadly Chemo?)

Does an engineering company call 80 to 100% failure rate a Success?

a 100% failure rate at treating, let alone beating (note: not curing) cancer is a success?

confused: how can I quote a 80% death rate and 100% failure rate with 5 family members that have passed from Cancer?

Easy. Had an Aunt diagnosed with Throat Cancer. Took her larynx out for her... at 18. hit her with chemo for 6 months durring that time. She lived into her 70s, when she died, it wasnt from cancer. Infact 5 yrs after her Larynectomoy, they told here she NEVER had cancer to begin with, but would have to be an multiple Other meds for the rest of her life due to the Damage to her internal organs and Immune System from the CHEMO.... issue with her throat turned out to be an Infection.. Viral ofcourse but not cancer. Now why would a AF Medical Dr in 1959, think she has cancer when she clearly had a viral infection?

Couldn't be because they knew cancer was a VIRUS back in the late 50's could it? Thus just assuming the viral issue was cancerous.

Good thing my Uncle was a WWII and Korean AF Pilot and had good Military Insurance. At least my Aunt could afford her medication she needed when she was pumped full of Chemo that wasn't needed.

all I can do is say Thank You Lord for the Drs fighting Cancer. Their nearly complete failure rate over the last 50 years has made it so nice to be alive.

Edited by Timmahh

sure is. More Hospitals should recognize their bad science brings death to nearly ALL cancer Patients. usually slowly and painfully. But hey, they get paid right?

I ll use my personal family for percentage stats. immediate family and aunts/uncles cousins. which equates to 5 family members that have died over the last decade.

So what does an 80% death rate equate to for Standard Care Drs working with Cancer Patients with traditional Medicine (read as Aggressive surgery and deadly Chemo?)

a 100% failure rate at beating (note: not curing) cancer is a success?

confused: how can I quote a 80% death rate and 100% failure rate with 5 family members that have passed from Cancer?

Easy. Had an Aunt diagnosed with Throat Cancer. Took her larynx out for her... at 18. hit her with chemo for 6 months durring that time. She lived into her 70s, when she died, it wasnt from cancer. Infact 5 yrs after her Larynectomoy, they told here she NEVER had cancer to begin with, but would have to be an multiple Other meds for the rest of her life due to the Damage to her internal organs and Immune System from the CHEMO.... issue with her throat turned out to be an Infection.. Viral ofcourse but not cancer. Now why would a AF Medical Dr in 1959, think she has cancer when she clearly had a viral infection?

Couldn't be because they knew cancer was a VIRUS back in the late 50's could it?

Good thing my Uncle was a WWII and Korean AF Pilot and had good Military Insurance. At least my Aunt could afford her medication she needed when she was pumped for of Chemo that wasn't.

all I can do is say Thank You Lord for the Drs fighting Cancer. Their nearly complete failure rate over the last 50 years has made it so nice to be alive.

This can help you put survival statistics in perspective. By Mayo Clinic staff

One of the questions many people ask when first diagnosed with cancer is about their prognosis. You might want to know whether your cancer is relatively easy or more difficult to cure. Your doctor can't predict the future, but an estimate is possible based on the experiences of other people with the same cancer.

It's up to you whether you want to know the survival rates related to your cancer. The numbers can be confusing and frightening.

What is a cancer survival rate?

Cancer survival rates or survival statistics tell you the percentage of people who survive a certain type of cancer for a specific amount of time. Cancer statistics often use an overall five-year survival rate. For instance, the overall five-year survival rate for bladder cancer is 80 percent. That means that of all people diagnosed with bladder cancer, 80 of every 100 were living five years after diagnosis. Conversely, 20 out of every 100 died within five years of a bladder cancer diagnosis.

Cancer survival rates are based on research that comes from information gathered on hundreds or thousands of people with a specific cancer. An overall survival rate includes people of all ages and health conditions who have been diagnosed with your cancer, including those diagnosed very early and those diagnosed very late.

Your doctor may be able to give you more specific statistics, based on your stage of cancer. For instance, 53 percent, or about half, of people diagnosed with early-stage lung cancer live for at least five years after diagnosis. The five-year survival rate for people diagnosed with late-stage lung cancer that has spread (metastasized) to other areas of the body is 4 percent.

Overall survival rates don't specify whether cancer survivors are still undergoing treatment at five years or if they've become cancer-free (achieved remission). Other types of survival rates that give more specific information include:

• Disease-free survival rate. This is the number of people with cancer who achieve remission. That means they no longer have signs of cancer in their bodies.
  • Progression-free survival rate. This is the number of people who still have cancer, but their disease isn't progressing. This includes people who may have had some success with treatment, but their cancer hasn't disappeared completely.

Cancer survival rates often use a five-year survival rate. But that doesn't mean that cancer can't recur beyond five years. Cancer can recur many years after successful treatment. Discuss your risk of a cancer recurrence with your doctor.

How are cancer survival rates used?

You and your doctor might use survival statistics to:

• Understand your prognosis. The experience of other people in your same situation can give you and your doctor an idea of your prognosis — the chance your cancer will be cured. Other factors include your age and your general health. Your doctor uses all of these factors to help you understand the seriousness of your condition.
  • Develop a treatment plan. Statistics can also show how people with your same cancer type and stage respond to treatment. You can use this information, along with your own goals for treatment, to weigh the pros and cons of each treatment option. For instance, if two treatments give you similar chances for remission, but one has more side effects, you might choose the option with fewer side effects. In another example, a treatment may offer a chance for a cure, but only for 1or 2 people out of every 100 who go through the treatment. For some, the chances with this treatment are promising enough to put up with many side effects. For others, the chance for a cure isn't worth the side effects of the treatment. Your doctor can help you understand the potential benefits and risks of each treatment you're considering.

What can't cancer survival rates tell you?

Cancer survival statistics can be frustrating, because they can't give specifics about you. The survival rate for people with your particular cancer might be based on thousands of people. So while cancer survival rates are meant to give you a general idea about most people in your situation, they can't give you your individual chances for cure or remission. This can be frustrating, and for that reason, some people choose to ignore cancer survival rate statistics.

Survival statistics don't take into account other medical conditions you have. If your health is otherwise perfect, you're likely to have a greater chance of survival than the statistics suggest. If you have other very significant medical conditions, you may not have the chance of survival suggested by the statistics. Your doctor may be able to help adjust the statistics for your specific situation.

Survival rates have other limitations. For instance, they can't:

• Give you information about the latest treatments. People included in the latest cancer statistics were diagnosed more than five years ago. The effects of any recent treatment discoveries won't affect survival statistics for at least five years.
  • Tell you what treatments to choose. That's entirely up to you and your doctor. For some people, the treatment with the greatest chance for remission is the one they'll choose. But many people figure other factors, such as side effects, cost and the treatment schedule, into their decision.

Understanding the numbers

clear.gif

CLICK TO ENLARGE

c7_prognosisthu.gif Survival rate

clear.gif

Survival rates are usually given in percentages. You might find that it's easier to understand the numbers in terms of people, not percentages. For example, the five-year survival rate for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is 67 percent. It might be easier to comprehend if you say it this way: For every 100 people diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, 67 survived for at least five years after diagnosis. Conversely, 33 people died within five years of a non-Hodgkin's lymphoma diagnosis.

If your doctor talks about statistics and you don't understand, ask for an explanation that makes sense to you. Ask questions if you need more information.

It's up to you and your doctor to interpret the numbers. You might think a 63 percent survival rate is positive, or it may frighten you as you think about your future. Your doctor can help you put the statistics in perspective and help you understand your individual situation.

You might choose to ignore cancer survival rates

It's entirely up to you whether you want to know the survival rates associated with your type and stage of cancer. Because survival rates can't tell you about your situation specifically, you might find the statistics are impersonal and not very helpful. But some people want to know everything they can about their cancer. For that reason you might choose to know all the statistics that pertain to you.

The more you know about your type, grade and stage of cancer, the more closely you can predict your risk. If you have a very localized cancer and you are using statistics that include many people with a more widespread cancer, then that data may not apply to you.

Knowing more about your cancer can reduce the anxiety you feel as you analyze your options and begin your treatment, but survival statistics can be confusing and frightening. Tell your doctor if you'd prefer not to pay attention to the numbers. And if you have any questions or concerns about the statistics associated with your cancer, talk about it with your doctor.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/cancer/CA00049