Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

Way to change the subject AND get the mysterious 'hand behind the curtain' worked in- so unknown forces caused this doctor and unnamed others to lose their jobs. Must be a conspiracy to keep cancer going strong.

BTW, the medical board put out the standards last summer. The remainder of your statement is completely unqualified. You want to discuss that put it in a regular thread not one about radiation from Japan, ok.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And by the way, the 'fruit of my efforts' is and always has been to have cannabis returned to the mainstream of medicine and avoid the reputation of 'back alley' clinics being the only ones that use it. You realize that playing it loose and easy, outside of standards, is doing nothing but reducing the legitimacy of all certs and giving Schuette the examples he needs to say certifications are only obtained by '18 year olds with hangnails'.

As for Jim ..

Someone that I believe, told me about Jims page where he said he worked for the state police.

May that's a different Jim .. and I won't say any more about it.

Well that is what happens when you run off half cocked without knowing the facts. That is how rumors start and confusion spreads.

Must be a conspiracy to keep cancer going strong.

No .. the conspiracy is to keep marijuana illegal for any application at all.

With no regard to the impact on the public health.

This is a reckless endangerment of the entire population of the United States.

Does the DEA work behind the scenes toward this objective? Do they have the ability to impact doctors and hospitals?

Edited by peanutbutter

As for Jim ..

Someone that I believe, told me about Jims page where he said he worked for the state police.

That was a lie spread about phaquetoo Jim. Different person, and a lie about him from another person with a bad agenda. Someone you believe? Maybe a person from the audience again? You have less than zero credibility in the community with these lies for money. Each time you lie you make a fool of yourself. I have no agenda other than patient advocate. I'm not a cop. I don't sell oil, I give it away. 100% pure oil, and I don't try to sell them a vial to put it in either(like you do). You can't hang anything on me because I don't have any bad motives. You will not see me bust any moves because I don't even have it in me. I want nothing from medical cannabis other than my personal use medicine for a disease I have, and I want to help others get to a place of strength and empowerment with their own medicine..

As for Jim ..

:lolu:

Someone you believe? So in other words you still believe he works for the state po po?

This just goes to show you that things you "believe" can sometimes be SO far off the mark of reality! This is kind of like peanut's neighbor jumping in to his defense a few pages back. He didn't even know what was being discussed but decided peanut needed back-up so he jumped in. Then he claimed RSO DOES work. Then, when told the discussion wasn't about RSO he asked what it was about. It was him walking in on a conversation and without knowing the facts, and without bothering to read the thread, just spouting off. But peanut's friend "believes" him so is going to jump to his defense no matter the issue.

As for this doc that no longer works for the DMC---woah nelly!---You should've told us that to begin with. That is clear and convincing proof that a) peanut oil cures everything and b) the DMC wants no one to know.

Furthermore, citing jojo as an example of your peanut oil reversing cancer is a joke. Many people believe that you both have a symbiotic relationship going to financially benefit one-another. When jojo was in his hayday on this website he had a period of time when he did nothing but denigrate MACC. This was also during jojo's ban-happy period. You came out in support of MACC (mostly likely because dispensaries were hawking your oil for you) and jojo let it go on unchecked. Furthermore, when you were a mod and pulled that infamous post-heist jojo lied to everyone and said it couldn't be figured out who pulled the heist. This, AFTER he had said that he COULD read back in logs and figure out who did it. You're both scratching each-other's backs. That much is clear. Do you really think people forget these things? You can bamboozle newbies but everyone else knows what you are about.

Peanutbutter. This is what you and many others fail to understand. In this community, calling someone out as a police officer can seriously damage them. All of the sudden, they are suspect. Their postings are suspect, and so are any positive things they are trying to contribute to the community. It is not just passing on rumor, that is bad enough. It is putting people in danger and destroying reputations and businesses.

I've been here for some time. I have one particular group of people that don't like my stance on things- a purely political issue. As a result they have posted on the internet that I am a rapist. I've killed witnesses. I've had sex with children. I've been trying to molest his daughter on line. I am single handed the one force behind destroying the act and every single patient in the program. My office is getting calls and my female staff members are being called and harassed to the point the police are involved.

This crap of spreading rumors about sexual misconduct, being police officers, etc has got to stop within this community. It is damaging those that are trying to offer positive things. You are being corrected in a post. Others are being corrected in a more formal setting.

The bottom line is that ideas are one thing, we can debate those with respect. But when people are accused of being police officers or rapists, you have crossed a line and that will not be tolerated.

Edited by Dr. Bob

That was a lie spread about phaquetoo Jim. Different person, and a lie about him from another person with a bad agenda. Someone you believe? Maybe a person from the audience again? You have less than zero credibility in the community with these lies for money. Each time you lie you make a fool of yourself. I have no agenda other than patient advocate. I'm not a cop. I don't sell oil, I give it away. 100% pure oil, and I don't try to sell them a vial to put it in either(like you do). You can't hang anything on me because I don't have any bad motives. You will not see me bust any moves because I don't even have it in me. I want nothing from medical cannabis other than my personal use medicine for a disease I have, and I want to help others get to a place of strength and empowerment with their own medicine..

OK .. how do you pay for this hobby?

Cash has to come in from somewhere to pay the bills..

So a disease is a hobby to you? Nice.

Oh no .. I'm talking about all the oil you make and give away for free.

Just one cancer patient takes up a pound of bud.

You're helping a lot of people giving it away free of charge.

How can you afford it?

One ounce of bud can make 5ml RSO. That infuses five 8 ounce bottles of my oil. Each one of those is thirteen little bottles.

That's 65 patients helped with one ounce of bud. And in the case of Crohn's or UC that help may last for months.

Edited by peanutbutter

Oh no .. I'm talking about all the oil you make and give away for free.

Just one cancer patient takes up a pound of bud.

You're helping a lot of people giving it away free of charge.

How can you afford it?

One ounce of bud can make 5ml RSO. That infuses five 8 ounce bottles of my oil. Each one of those is thirteen little bottles.

That's 65 patients helped with one ounce of bud. And in the case of Crohn's or UC that help may last for months.

News for you. There are a whole bunch of us making it here in Michigan. Thousands of us. We make gallons every day. And we give it away. Just like that. We didn't pay anything for it. We don't charge anything for it, and we are happy to do it. Imagine that? Happy just helping fellow patients at no charge. There's plenty of oil in Michigan. Plenty for all.

Edited by Restorium2

Thank you for posting what the battle between you and other folks are focused on.

If you notice, it is something I've never mentioned. I figure the jury is still out on that.

The jury came in on it years ago. The issue at hand is NOT about me, it is about you spreading rumors about someone being a cop, and the damage that can do. I suggest you take it to heart.

Edited by Dr. Bob

This statement suggests that those who are opposed to nuclear power are unreasonable...

I don't see how it's a philosophical issue - it's entirely one of practicality. As I said earlier, nuclear power is not even economically viable so it is insane that anyone would suggest it is somehow more practical than cheaper sources of energy, such as wind... not one plant has ever been built with private dollars. Wind turbines don't have the potential to render the entire planet uninhabitable like would happen if our nuclear waste stockpiles were mismanaged anytime in the next million years.

We could begin replacing nuclear power entirely with benign renewable sources tomorrow. The idea that wind is a hippie pipe dream is itself a myth. It is cheaper, more practical, and without the hazards of nuclear power. The difference is, it doesn't make private investors rich, and it doesn't arm the military with the capacity to wipe out civilization in minutes. We can only imagine how disappointing this must be for them.

Taking a strong stance does not make someone an "extremist." This is a loaded term used to defuse any consideration given to alternative perspectives, ridiculing them not on the merits of any rational argument, but the simple fact that they challenge entrenched interests.

There was a time when those opposed to the use of lead and mercury in medicine were "extremists." There was a time when those who believed cigarettes and the sun caused cancer were "extremists." There was a time when those who believed marijuana should be legal were "extremists."

The use of the term "extremist" suggests nothing other than an unwillingness to consider fresh arguments, or the mistaken belief that there is no such thing as objective truth.

Thank god for that. I have known a prominent geologist for many years who was summoned to evaluate that project. Of the 30 or 40 who were present, he was the only one to write a paper critical of the proposal (from what he's said, the entire thing was unviable and 100% doomed to failure at some point in the future). His was the only one not published.

The government loves nuclear power. It supplies their WMD stockpiles. Wonder why Iran is willing to risk war over the "peaceful atom"? Shouldn't be any surprise. Plus, the corporations that are handed the completed plants (the government foots the bill for construction) enjoy billions in profits at our expense (guess who pays for cleanup... we do), and use large chunks of them as "investments" in pro-nuclear research publications and politicians, receiving very high rates of return compared to traditional financial investments. These are entrenched interests who give zero consideration to our health or the survival of civilization. They are the same people who have killed millions overseas, and killed millions with toxic prescription drugs that could have been replaced with MMJ. Don't make the mistake of trusting them...

very well written, I may not agree with all of it, but you can be darn sure the weapons are the most important part of the nuclear plants in this country! Yea Iran is willing to be turned upside down for nuclear power? they have enough oil to cripple the economy like well now, why is you think we are paying 4 bucks a gallon for gas? it isnt because it cost that much! they wouldnt be selling gasoline in opec countrys for so cheap still, Our government makes all the money from the gas tax, and they can destroy civilizations with the nuclear capabilitys that we have, plus we can supply our friends with nuclear weapons and they dont have to claim them or have nuclear plants and find away to store the waiste in america!

what ever happened to solar power? wind turbines should be all over, what is it they are worried about, a bird population, but no one worrys about the human race when nuclear waiste and weapons of mass destruction are involved,,

Im telling you guys, we need the tree huggers to join in the mmj movement, they get things like this going and in peoples minds!

Than of course we have a few that write real well and can change a few peoples minds here and there, than they do the same thing! lmao

We only know what big brother wants us to know, I sure wish my son wasnt government property!

Peace

Jim

News for you. There are a whole bunch of us making it here in Michigan. Thousands of us. We make gallons every day. And we give it away. Just like that. We didn't pay anything for it. We don't charge anything for it, and we are happy to do it. Imagine that? Happy just helping fellow patients at no charge. There's plenty of oil in Michigan. Plenty for all.

Ah .. other people are doing it.

So you get your soil lights and nuets free of charge. And you don't need gasoline to get from one place to another .. cool and live rent free!

Imagine that!

You have to eat. Give everything you have away and you are then homeless, begging for food.

I don't believe you are there.

As for Jim ..

oh boy here we go again, im leo! if that isnt the funniest thing ive ever been called, I was raised by a cop, he has been retired now since 86, he has collected his pension longer than the 25 yrs he worked, In st. clair shores MI.

Well bunny muffin I guess I could be called worse than leo!

When I first posted in here I kinda regretted it pretty quick, I was afraid I brought this thread back upto active topics,,,,boy I was wrong the o.p will bump this every day himself!

as far as who ever started the me beign a cop story, Im pretty sure where it came from, you see im not just this person who doesnt actualy go out and meet people! I go meet people, I guess had I not met a few in 3ma and minorml the rumor would still be flying eh gersh! well I dont realy give two shoots what you think of me, there are a whole lot of people in this site that are rolling their eyes rite now! and for a change not because of what i said! lmao

what a joke, wow pretty good eh guys and gals, I could just get all personal and lose my posting rights and pm rights again, but I dont find this subject to be worthy of that, maybe this one post by the o.p should just start a new topic in the conspiracy theory and all the phaq haters can come in and play in the sand box with me and the o.p! or maybe i should throw a barbq and have all over to my home! nah id rather just let the haters hide behind there keyboards, I promise none of them have the kahoneys to say some of the things to my face, but I can promise you I will say the same thing in person to any of you that I would say in here! now that ive had my laugh for the day, I guess I will go write some seat belt tickets or something eh?

Maybe i can find some people parked ilegal around here,,,hey bob I left you a message at a hydro shop i go to nothing big, just tell bob phaquetoo said hi! I think you will be there on tues, , in arenac county, im pretty sure its arenac there and not isosco where I live!

I wonder why so many people are afraid to put their faces on there profile page? is it because maybe leo will see ya? shoot no need to worry if you are a pt or a c.g or both, the state already knows who ya are, so what ya afraid of? some one may see why you hide behind your keyboards?

100_1474.jpg

wow i need some grecian formula for my goatee eh? when did I become my dad? lmao

Peace

Jim

Peanutbutter. This is what you and many others fail to understand. In this community, calling someone out as a police officer can seriously damage them. All of the sudden, they are suspect. Their postings are suspect, and so are any positive things they are trying to contribute to the community. It is not just passing on rumor, that is bad enough. It is putting people in danger and destroying reputations and businesses.

I've been here for some time. I have one particular group of people that don't like my stance on things- a purely political issue. As a result they have posted on the internet that I am a rapist. I've killed witnesses. I've had sex with children. I've been trying to molest his daughter on line. I am single handed the one force behind destroying the act and every single patient in the program. My office is getting calls and my female staff members are being called and harassed to the point the police are involved.

This crap of spreading rumors about sexual misconduct, being police officers, etc has got to stop within this community. It is damaging those that are trying to offer positive things. You are being corrected in a post. Others are being corrected in a more formal setting.

The bottom line is that ideas are one thing, we can debate those with respect. But when people are accused of being police officers or rapists, you have crossed a line and that will not be tolerated.

Thanks Bob, but what he says is just to funny, the rumore started in the minorml site, the email post one, I was on an agenda against the past admin here, so I tried to get to him every where i could, So I guess to discredit me, they found away to say I was leo lmao, no it dont bother me, like I said my dad was a cop, and I do love my father so being called what he did to raise his family is not an insult to me, I hope one day people will also say im a great wood worker like he is lmao! I know im not much better of a gardener than him, but i dont give up lol!

now what they have spread about you is just so uncalled for, and should not be tolerated, I hope you can do something about it, I just may have to start going to more places so I can run into some of these folks in person, See I dont have to worry about what I say in the real world, no one can bann me out there for speaking my mind, I mite have to spend a nite or tow in jail for complain slappin a few, no biggie, I could use a lil vacation lmao!

Peace

Jim

Well, thanks for clearing that up. I wouldn't have posted any of that.

I might ask why the crap sandwich ..

I know that I've run into you several times before. And yes, I don't match on line personnas with people I meet. Not very well anyway.

I don't think you could say I've been hiding my face.

yes lots are making it on a daily basis and giving it away, and it doesnt need anything added to it! I been making this stuff for sure longer than you, oh thats rite you dont make this stuff, and one other thing, If you wrote me p.b and asked a question about making it or what is special in it that makes it better, I would reply to you, I wouldnt ignore you like you ignored my pm a few yrs back, your not the only game in town, oh wait I guess you are because here is another guy that gives it away! free of charge no donations accepted, and how can I afford it? well gee im on disability and im growing anyhow, so why would i throw my sugar leaf's away and lil budds i dont have time to trim instead of making oil! good post rest, sorry I know you already seen these, but as they say a pic is worth a 1000 words!

bhoinlustercreamshampoobottle.jpg

just needed to be heated up a lil bit and out it goes, free! to peeps that need it and either dont know how to make it or cant afford snake oil!

100_0974.jpg

oh man I hope i dont get my pic posting banned lmao! your not the god of oil p.b! your just well you know what you are and so do many others!

Peace

Jim

Like I said .. why the crap "snake oil" sandwich?

In order to be able to give it away, you have disability to support you.

From that income you pay for all of your personal needs and what expenses are involved in growing and making hemp oil.

Obviously you haven't completely depleted yourself of those you need to survive from one day to the next.

Edited by peanutbutter

Sorry for interfering with your business opportunity PB by bring science and scientific method into the discussion.

Maybe you should re-read the MMMA. Is cannabis a cash crop designed to be the basis for a business? Or a hobby where folks can cover their expenses while helping others? I'm a little confused at times about that point. Guess we all need to answer that question for ourselves and justify it if we are held accountable in court by our decisions.

Like I said .. why the crap "snake oil" sandwich?

In order to be able to give it away, you have disability to support you.

From that income you pay for all of your personal needs and what expenses are involved in growing and making hemp oil.

Obviously you haven't completely depleted yourself of those you need to survive from one day to the next.

What no one can be responsible and pay there bills and not go in debt? I dont understand your comment, I grow for my pt/partner/girl friend/ lifes mate, I still have the electric nutes and all that comes with it, I dont have pts, I have one and we live together, again why would I throw it away and not make something for some one that cant afford it or dont know how to make it?

I also have a c.g, Im not in this for the money! im in this for my own freedom of what strains or how much I want to grow for me, and what ever is good for me is good for my lady! and my lady works! um so dont try and justify your prices because alot of us just give it away! I do this for me, im selfish, I like to feel good when i give it to some one!

chit sandwich? what is that? oh your secret oil that needs ingredients put in it by the pt becuase you cant or cant afford it! what is so hard to beleive that people are growing for them selves so they can have control over what they have and what they want?

Hey I didnt make your bed dude you did! lol now go sleep in it!

Peace

Jim