Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

Sorry for interfering with your business opportunity PB by bring science and scientific method into the discussion.

Maybe you should re-read the MMMA. Is cannabis a cash crop designed to be the basis for a business? Or a hobby where folks can cover their expenses while helping others? I'm a little confused at times about that point. Guess we all need to answer that question for ourselves and justify it if we are held accountable in court by our decisions.

Are you in business about marijuana?

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What no one can be responsible and pay there bills and not go in debt? I dont understand your comment, I grow for my pt/partner/girl friend/ lifes mate, I still have the electric nutes and all that comes with it, I dont have pts, I have one and we live together, again why would I throw it away and not make something for some one that cant afford it or dont know how to make it?

I also have a c.g, Im not in this for the money! im in this for my own freedom of what strains or how much I want to grow for me, and what ever is good for me is good for my lady! and my lady works! um so dont try and justify your prices because alot of us just give it away! I do this for me, im selfish, I like to feel good when i give it to some one!

chit sandwich? what is that? oh your secret oil that needs ingredients put in it by the pt becuase you cant or cant afford it! what is so hard to beleive that people are growing for them selves so they can have control over what they have and what they want?

Hey I didnt make your bed dude you did! lol now go sleep in it!

Peace

Jim

Good for you.

I don't get disability.

And in the last week, I've spent over $500 for materials. Where would that come from?

Edited by peanutbutter

wow thats another thing, so Dr. Bob travels all over the state and gets people that need them rec's so he is making money off of pts?

What about attnys who represent people who are wrongly arressted for mm, are they making money off of pts?

Dispenses, they dont take advantage of pts now do they? before the coa ruling my c.g would occasionaly supply a despense, kinda funny how they more than tripled the price of what they paid for it, I was getting for free what a despense was charging 38 a grm for, now that is making money off of pts!

A Dr. that puts his medical liscense on the line to make sure people who cant travel get certs, and most likely is one of the top cert writters in the state, in a very shady unclear time of this law passed by the people, Dr. Bob could have screwed himself big time, Imho, luckily it didnt happen that way, who do you get certed from? I havent went to dr. bob yet, but i would, I try to find a primary care dr. to do it all, but it seems my last one joined st. marys hospital and i was informed they would not be participating in writing or renewing mm certs! what would you like for no drs in MI to not write recemendations for mm, well that would put you out of biz, you should be kissing the Docs feet instead of bashing him, I wonder how many pt's he got legal that you have made money off of?

man how can any one be so confused (nicest word i could come up with, this is not my usual type of posting)

well I have things to do,,,,oh I think today I will be the twp ordianance officer and go make people clean up their junk yards around here!

Peace

Jim

P.s you owe me some computer screen cleaner, it is your fault I spit all over my laptop screen today, oh and thanks for the laughs!

Good for you.

I don't get disability.

And in the last week, I've spent over $500 for materials. Where would that come from?

well gee why dont you tell me where it comes from, and dont even say your paying my way in life, I paid my own way in this life and now im getting some of it back!

Peace

Jim

You're funny.

And what is funny about running a medical practice? I have for 20 years or so. I've taken care of thousands of patients with all sorts of problems. You seem to PROFOUNDLY confuse servicing a portion of the population and their medical needs with selling marijuana juice. I don't sell cannabis, I don't have anything to do with the cannabis industry, I see patients and am an activist.

Lawyers charge, when they can.

Doctors charge, when they can.

And I have no problem with that at all.

We ALL have to put food on the table somehow.

Sometimes lawyers don't charge those that have difficulty paying.

Same thing with doctors.

It is a wonderful thing when they give that way.

I would NEVER dream of trying to convince either one of them that they are bad for charging when they do.

As I would never criticize a caregiver selling some excess to a dispensary to help pay the rent.

Edited by peanutbutter

While you are at it PB, I also run a pain clinic. Does that mean I sell pain? I treat narcotic addiction as well, does that mean I sell pills?

Physicians 'sell' knowledge, experience, skill, and understanding of how the body heals itself and how we as doctors can affect that. I am not tied to one treatment or school of thought on doing that. I use medication, counseling, yoga, acupuncture, surgery, traditional/non-traditional therapy, and sometime just the healing touch of listening to someone that has a story to tell you self righteous sales professional and fear monger.

You really are an idiot at times.

While you are at it PB, I also run a pain clinic. Does that mean I sell pain? I treat narcotic addiction as well, does that mean I sell pills?

Physicians 'sell' knowledge, experience, skill, and understanding of how the body heals itself and how we as doctors can affect that. I am not tied to one treatment or school of thought on doing that. I use medication, counseling, yoga, acupuncture, surgery, traditional/non-traditional therapy, and sometime just the healing touch of listening to someone that has a story to tell you self righteous sales professional and fear monger.

You really are an idiot at times.

So you take money from the sick patients .. it seems some think that would make you a monster.

I don't think that's automatically bad.

Some folks think that if someone is sick, they have no obligation to pay for the fruits of the labor of another. That the working person is obligated to provide service for free. Regardless of the ability of the sick person to pay.

So you take money from the sick patients .. it seems some think that would make you a monster.

I don't think that's automatically bad.

Some folks think that if someone is sick, they have no obligation to pay for the fruits of the labor of another. That the working person is obligated to provide service for free. Regardless of the ability of the sick person to pay.

No that has nothing what so ever to do with the post.

I want to know what you think is funny about my response that I ran a medical practice. Something that is COMPLETELY unrelated to cannabis. It is also a legal profession that I do well and spent literally YEARS of my life learning to do. And I am good at it. So what is so funny?

So you don't like the name I use for my oil.

phaquetoo figures I should give anything I produce away free of charge.

CL wants to know precisely what is in it. I'm guessing to sell it off to some pharma company.

Restorium .. who knows. If I say the sky is blue, he'll do whatever he can to prove me wrong.

You all have other agendas motivating you to trash me out.

All of you trashing my oil out in the name of helping the patient .. with no substance in the trashing.

The US economy was at its worst since the depression when the ACT was passed with michigan getting the worst of it. Why so much hate towards people who in general were laid off tradesman that saw an opportunity to put food on the table. So much hate from people who break federal law but exile anyone that you think breaks the state law.

I always here advice on here about how to break federal law without being noticed but god forbid someone goes against Schuette logic.

Sorry for interfering with your business opportunity PB by bring science and scientific method into the discussion.

Maybe you should re-read the MMMA. Is cannabis a cash crop designed to be the basis for a business? Or a hobby where folks can cover their expenses while helping others? I'm a little confused at times about that point. Guess we all need to answer that question for ourselves and justify it if we are held accountable in court by our decisions.

There have been a lot of little cottage industries around mmj.

Their merit can be expressed in simple economic terms.

If it provides some benefit for the community, it continues. If not, the small business fails.

oh boy here we go again, im leo! if that isnt the funniest thing ive ever been called, I was raised by a cop, he has been retired now since 86, he has collected his pension longer than the 25 yrs he worked, In st. clair shores MI.

Well bunny muffin I guess I could be called worse than leo!

When I first posted in here I kinda regretted it pretty quick, I was afraid I brought this thread back upto active topics,,,,boy I was wrong the o.p will bump this every day himself!

as far as who ever started the me beign a cop story, Im pretty sure where it came from, you see im not just this person who doesnt actualy go out and meet people! I go meet people, I guess had I not met a few in 3ma and minorml the rumor would still be flying eh gersh! well I dont realy give two shoots what you think of me, there are a whole lot of people in this site that are rolling their eyes rite now! and for a change not because of what i said! lmao

what a joke, wow pretty good eh guys and gals, I could just get all personal and lose my posting rights and pm rights again, but I dont find this subject to be worthy of that, maybe this one post by the o.p should just start a new topic in the conspiracy theory and all the phaq haters can come in and play in the sand box with me and the o.p! or maybe i should throw a barbq and have all over to my home! nah id rather just let the haters hide behind there keyboards, I promise none of them have the kahoneys to say some of the things to my face, but I can promise you I will say the same thing in person to any of you that I would say in here! now that ive had my laugh for the day, I guess I will go write some seat belt tickets or something eh?

Maybe i can find some people parked ilegal around here,,,hey bob I left you a message at a hydro shop i go to nothing big, just tell bob phaquetoo said hi! I think you will be there on tues, , in arenac county, im pretty sure its arenac there and not isosco where I live!

I wonder why so many people are afraid to put their faces on there profile page? is it because maybe leo will see ya? shoot no need to worry if you are a pt or a c.g or both, the state already knows who ya are, so what ya afraid of? some one may see why you hide behind your keyboards?

100_1474.jpg

wow i need some grecian formula for my goatee eh? when did I become my dad? lmao

Peace

Jim

Welcome back brother :blow-a-heart:

I thought we lost the real you !

dam, I've missed you!

CL wants to know precisely what is in it. I'm guessing to sell it off to some pharma company.

Restorium .. who knows. If I say the sky is blue, he'll do whatever he can to prove me wrong.

All of you trashing my oil out in the name of helping the patient .. with no substance in the trashing.

You can't pin any motives on us.

You are trying to tell people that they need to rub your oil on their heads because of radiation in Michigan. Not even cannabis oil. Your stuff that you want to clean up on selling.

The only motive we have is to stop your latest 'money for nothing' idea from taking advantage of people.

Oh .. the "funny."

That you service a segment of the population .. but it has nothing to do with medical marijuana.

It has to do with suffering and narcotic addiction along with medical services. You are simply clueless. Stop why you are clearly behind. It has nothing to do with marijuana, it has to do with people suffering and professionals with years of training working to ease that suffering by any means available. That means cannabis is not my only option. It is one of many. I don't try and sell a single product by claiming it cures everything from warts to bad grammar.

What I do involves properly assessing the problem (as I did when I showed you how to read your own graph), reviewing various options rather than the one you push for everything, integrating different treatments to attack the problem, and most importantly, following up to evaluate the effectiveness and make modifications on the fly.

So no, it doesn't have anything to do with marijuana. Selling signatures on a piece of paper is more akin to that. If that is what you are wondering, there are others far more expert at that aspect of the community to answer your questions.

You know PB, you are the prototypical abuser of the system. You are hawking a 'special' cure that only you can make, that is named after you, citing non-existent evidence in the face of obvious data to the contrary. You can't understand the construction of a basic study, you can't read a graph, and you present yourself as the only one in here bright enough to understand the issues, be it magic oil or radiation sickness. What is worse, is that you rest on your reputation as a 'warrior for the cause' to give weight to your 'proclamations' about whatever subject you want to discuss.

Example, the association of standards with patients going to jail. BS. Patients with solid certs not only are safer in court (do you want to show up in court with a reputable doctor, with a file of his/her assessment documents or some damaged doc that signed your cert in the mail or at a kegger in the up?) than those that go to the no-record, no-doctor clinics. An example of higher reasoning, beyond making it harder to get a cert because you actually have to show proof you have the condition you claim, is that more primary care doctors, will become involved. The long term effects of the standards will be that the entire field of certifications will become more legit, primary care doctors that were never involved in the community (like me) before will become more comfortable with the process and actually use it more. Lawyers can tell their clinics that if they follow the rules set up by the board, they are protected from accusations of misconduct.

How about a certification 'clinic' fighting to have the documents you filled out and the doctor filled out declared to be 'business records' rather than 'medical records'? Sure it serves their 'business' interest at the moment, but what about the long term effects? First this occurred just as the legislature was trying to open the registry. We want the records treated as medical records and kept private, so how does a court ruling saying they are NOT protected medical records look? Help us in the long run? Or help them in the short run and the rest of the community can be d a m n ed?

There are MANY more examples of this shortsighted, poorly based reasoning you seem to employ. I guess if it doesn't involve your oil, it doesn't have your interest. It is about time you started looking beyond your own financial interests. Which are not allowed under the act anyhow.

Get this through your head if at all possible. If I wanted your miracle cure to sell to big pharma I would simply take a sample of it to a lab and have it analyzed. Anyone here could do that and get the exact ingredients. $350 and it's no longer a secret so wake the f up. If big pharma wanted your miracle they would do the same thing. This isn't the 19th century. If ANYONE thought there was money to be made from your miracle oil then they would fork over the few hundred bucks. So give it a rest!

You drawing a conclusion that I want your snake oil recipe to sell is absolute conjecture and nonsense. It's your way of confusing the issue and avoiding the hard question of why you wouldn't reveal the secret cure so that everyone in the country can cure what ails them. Some say you use osha root. I have also heard that you use a native Michigan wild plant that is protected and thus illegal to use--which is the reason you don't want to divulge that ingredient.

I highly doubt anyone here is in 5th grade. They all understand that getting the ingredients of your god's oil is just a matter of a few hundred bucks and a UPS package to a lab. So get over yourself. Are you smarter than a 5th grader.....?

Edited by CaveatLector

And something else...why are those the only options as to why people call you out? Why can't there be other options? Why can't it be because people are sick of you taking advantage of others and wrapping yourself in a cannabis flag while you're at it?

Why is it YOU get to decide why people call you out? Why do the only options involve other people's greed or selfish motives? Man get some help.....

Yeah I was a bit amused with the idea you wanted to steal his big secret. Good thing I actually know what activated charcoal is made out of. More importantly I know when and how to use it.

This is FBL at it's finest, I don't think I should continue to explain it. Anyone with any further desire for discussion is welcome to PM me, I cleared some space. And thanks P.

I sympathize with your position.

You are not allowed to administer or distribute cannabis in any form at all.

This greatly hampers the ability of a doctor to gain valuable experience. And reduces the effectiveness of your ability to help the patient. It hampers your practice.

I figure that must be a source of frustration, for you.