Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

Very informative post Restorium. It explains were tim goes awry. Treating cancer with chemo doesn't mean you will never die from the cancer. Cancer survival rates are based on 5-year blocks of time. When stats are compiled they are generally compiled based on those 5 year rates. Why? Because stats tend to show that the great majority of people who survive to 5 years after first diagnosis will remain cancer-free. No one is claiming chemo is a definite cure but stats also show much much higher survival rates to, and beyond, 5 years for those electing chemo. I've never met a Dr. who claims chemo cures cancer (using tim's definition of cure).

Arguing that chemo "cures" cancer is equivocating on the word "cure." You define it how you want but disregard how it is being defined by the Dr. Then you use your definition to try and invalidate the Dr's stats. Classic logical fallacy.

As for medcman's argument above, it doesn't make sense. It's statistical analysis. I've you flip a coin then you have a 50% chance of flipping heads. Does that mean it will be heads every other time? Of course not. Does that mean if you flip it 3 times and it's heads those 3 times then it must be tails the next 3? No. This is elementary statistics...

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did? I said that? Just let it be? Where/when did I say that? You very clearly didn't follow the logical flow of my argument. Then you go off on some tangent and say it works for pain management. Use whatever you want for pain management. That's your option. But don't mislead cancer patients into thinking they should forgo chemo in favor of some unproven concoction. Lastly, weren't you the one whom was confused but what people meant when they said pb's oil? Seems if I scroll up you were calling pb's oil RSO. Did you just now figure out the difference or are you still confused?

Wow, your in Law and Can't figure that out? and we wonder why the legal system is So Fked up.

Seems to me His Bro in Law does not feel like Being the 4th person in his Family to DIE from Chemo to fight a Fricking Virus.

no facts but arguing like they have them. CL, May I suggest you become a Prosecuting Attorney.

You are a Natural. A good CL never lets the Facts come between themselves and a conviction.

Edited by Timmahh

Wow, your in Law and Can't figure that out? and we wonder why the legal system is So Fked up.

Seems to me His Bro in Law does not feel like Being the 4th person in his Family to DIE from Chemo to fight a Fricking Virus.

no facts but arguing like they have them. CL, May I suggest you become a Prosecuting Attorney.

You are a Natural. A good CL never lets the Facts come between themselves and a conviction.

:lolu: obviously you didn't read the thread or you would know what the reference to "4th" was. So much for having the facts before you run your mouth.

]

Says the 'person from the audience' again. The one and only. And PB is your neighbor, we know. LOL It doesn't change the fact that Tim was messed up with his number 4 comment. He didn't understand the story line you already had set up with the four witnesses, not 4 cancer patients. The 4 witnesses that witnesses your dog's recovering from the strain injury. Just like what you said about yourself. You pulled a muscle, you put some of PB limament on it. It felt better after a while. Good. No, GREAT! It's just what you would expect. Just don't drink it, OK? If you guys want to keep it a secret then go for it. Or you could do like most of the rest of us and show how any patient can do this themselves without paying peanutbutter anything. That's your choice. Either just help people or help yourself to their money. That's life.

I don't want to speak for CaveatLector, but it seems to me that he is not questioning the efficacy of peanutbutters oil for topical pain relief applications, but the use of fallout scares to sell it for a questionable purpose. He may also be questioning the use of oil over chemotherapy for cancer treatment, which is valid.

Exactly. We were saying about the same thing, at the same time, independantly reaching the same conclusion. There aren't many breaks in the clouds like this. A moment of clarity...

Edited by Restorium2

WOW .. thank you again.

You see, Jims, it's all about the stories that people tell me.

When I put this stuff together, I expected to find something for some pain relief. Maybe some reduction in inflammation.

I didn't expect to hear and see all of this.

yep, but im supposed to be just reading in this one now am i not? lol

Peace

Jim

Ok this may sound pretty bad coming from me, I was asked to not judge p.b's oil if I did not try it myself, and save my comments till I do.

I truly have been just reading this for chits n giggles, ive been around this site a lil longer than alot of people in here, so Ive read most of your posts over the yrs, as you may have read mine!

and let me say this, I dont have anything against any one in this thread no one! But im pretty sure my posting rites would be taken away from me if I swore at some one or personaly called some one an a hole now wouldnt I? well I have been, and Im pretty sure that is one of the rules of posting in 3ma no personal attacks, it that rule does not exist any longer please let me know!

Becuase im dying to rip a bunch of peeps a new one!

Peace

Jim

No one is giving you any heat for using cannabis oil. We are all cannabis oil fans here. Every single one of us posting in this thread believes it helps a lot of things. I even offered to help with your family member's cancer treatment, for free, walking the walk, I'm not feeling anything from Japan today, are you?