Statement From Cpu

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope I am not coming across as rude, if I do it's not intentional, this whole situation has me very stressed out and that may translate badly to the written word.

Bro how do you think the rest of us were thinking, when all of a sudden we were unable to defend ourselves? there are some of us here that have been screwed over by that last guy and we were all here when this site seemed to be the next best thing to ANYTHING!

we might have gotten in here to look around and see what people were saying about our belief's and the praises they were giving the guy jumping up and down in the corner!

I will tell you I was prob one of the first people on the site I moved to, to say joe needs his friends and family to step in and help him, Yea hell yea I was pissed at things he did, but I also knew something changed and it couldnt just be a difference in opinion between partners on this site, I still feel for joe and his familiy, dude when ever I messed up in life, I didnt have all these mice following me into my jail cell, or into the alleys ive fought in! no one, I had me, and I speak the truth, and I could care less these days if the truth hurts, every one needs to grow some balls, we need to take our law back and we need to do it together, we will not all agree on everything, their is one group out there that I have been doing alot of reading, even messing with em to the point I threatened to hunt him down and kick his donkey! do you know what kinda response I got? well it sure as hell wasnt banning me and counting me as a member here, I got a response in open forum, and in pm, Im telling ya, the person I threatened could have and prob should have took my written words and filed charges on me, Instead he responded to me, he explained him self to me, he was human to me, he understood, im a pt, and I also dont have to good of feelings in the winter time (seasonal disorder is a real thing and im lucky to still have my family) Celliach over at cpu and mcp is the real deal, hell I didnt even know if he was a he at the time and said that to him, he handled me like a man should handle an idiot, and guess what, now i have nothing but the utmost respect for that person and his crew, I would have them speak for me anytime anywhere! I can not say that about anyone running this site!

Peace

Jim

Well they sure do talk a lot, anyway. I can see an ongoing thread for them. They obviously need one. Still don't think its u, however.

what do i have to do tell ya to read my name, the ph is an f and there is uck in it and a you, and too, its me dude! I havent been able to post and be me in here in along long time, I hold no grudges, I know I been bad mouthing mods, all of em, I think the site needs a big change, I think it needs to regroup and heck some of them mods most likely should be back here, It isnt up to me, and if I ever signed in here and had mod on my name I would tell them to take it the phaq off, specialy in the shape this site was in, I even asked one mod in peticular what is going on? why would you mod for that guy? he answered me, dont know if he is still here but he would be a great mod now, but only time will tell if this site comes back, im hoping the one i spend the most time in keeps growing! :thumbsu:

Peace

Jim

what do i have to do tell ya to read my name, the ph is an f and there is uck in it and a you, and too, its me dude! I havent been able to post and be me in here in along long time, I hold no grudges, I know I been bad mouthing mods, all of em, I think the site needs a big change, I think it needs to regroup and heck some of them mods most likely should be back here, It isnt up to me, and if I ever signed in here and had mod on my name I would tell them to take it the phaq off, specialy in the shape this site was in, I even asked one mod in peticular what is going on? why would you mod for that guy? he answered me, dont know if he is still here but he would be a great mod now, but only time will tell if this site comes back, im hoping the one i spend the most time in keeps growing! :thumbsu:

Peace

Jim

It's u. No doubt. Did see the other thread u started. Not used to u being all political, is all. That said....I don't like those politicians in lansing at all. Not interested in speaking to them. They are not worthy of a peoples law or a peoples government. They need to be voted out. Period. But that's just me.

It's u. No doubt. Did see the other thread u started. Not used to u being all political, is all. That said....I don't like those politicians in lansing at all. Not interested in speaking to them. They are not worthy of a peoples law or a peoples government. They need to be voted out. Period. But that's just me.

ok good deal you now know it is me lmao, yes i know what you mean, I would realy love to go to lansing and talk to the reps and give them a peice of my mind, but I also know they will tinkle me off and I personaly will set our movement back to day one, and I dont want that! so I will leave it to the ones that can speak and not lose there temper, and have spent hrs upon hrs reading the law and trying to interpet it! to me its like reading the bible, we all can read the same paragraph and get something different from it!

Peace Hof!

and cell quit being so moddest, you have a good crew that could help you, and I didnt say you be a mod, i said you need to run the show!

Peace

Jim

Really? I wouldn't know, I'm not a member of CPU. I am a member of MCP and am the Secretary/Treasurer of the Dickinson County Compassion Club. Both of those memberships are proudly displayed in my signature. The only thing I know about CPU I learned from their website: www.cannabispatientsunited.org

I just went there and looked and couldn't find anything about shining anyone's shoes. Maybe you could enlighten us with some evidence? Or you could just continue to make baseless insulting accusations.

The truth always wins out in the end.

Really? I wouldn't know, I'm not a member of CPU. I am a member of MCP and am the Secretary/Treasurer of the Dickinson County Compassion Club. Both of those memberships are proudly displayed in my signature. The only thing I know about CPU I learned from their website: www.cannabispatientsunited.org

I just went there and looked and couldn't find anything about shining anyone's shoes. Maybe you could enlighten us with some evidence? Or you could just continue to make baseless insulting accusations.

The truth always wins out in the end.

Just seemed ur were busy bout speaking for CPU is all.

Nope. However, after reading their website and actually understanding their opinions, I do agree with most of them.

Mostly I'm concerned with making the caregiver system of medicine distribution work so they don't take it away from us. Anyone got any suggestions for that? We should probably start a new thread about that topic.

Seriously, what do you mean? I really have no idea why you would feel that way. Please explain.

I don't buy into the notion that they will get 75% in both chambers. The politicians have power. And the notion that they'd involve CPU or whoever could be addictive and selfserving for those that are or want to be involved. Power is seductive. As such, I am not quick to trust is all.

I don't buy into the notion that they will get 75% in both chambers. The politicians have power. And the notion that they'd involve CPU or whoever could be addictive and selfserving for those that are or want to be involved. Power is seductive. As such, I am not quick to trust is all.

All bills except for the newly rumored dispensary bill are there for public viewing. It's not like the bills have sections that are written with invisible ink. I understand your position and it's never wise to trust without question. But some folks are acting like secret laws are being passed that we can only see after they are voted on.

The bills were written and some folks stepped up to the plate and said Hey, you guys are really screwing up these bills and the law will be unworkable. And some folks sat back and thought yelling and throwing rocks would stop it. As it has been said, these bills were written and would have been going through this process no matter who was foaming at the mouth. None of these groups introduced these bills, they saw them become introduced and stepped in to eradicate or at the very least get them changed to be workable and humane.

As for the upcoming dispensary bill, I await the wording to form an opinion.

I am just angry at the state the act is in. Guess I am a stone thrower. I apologize to those with good intentions. I got a bit rough.

You, myself, and many others.. I believe though that this was a culmination from both sides of the fence. That's the way it goes with new laws though. Someone has to push their limits and then they have to "fix it" to define the exact limits.

I mean really think about it in reality. Our law structure started as a one page document that started with "we the people" Now you have to go to school for 8 years to learn the law and even then you usually specialize in one aspect. That's a lot of additions and amendments..lol

I do believe that congress as a whole needs to be more in touch with the people (ALL of them, not just the biggest donators come election time) and the U.S. would be a lot better off, but that's a whole other thread.. lol

I think we are all angry Hof..... and venting is good...it helps to see where the issues are.

Are there ways to read the law differently? YES most laws start that way, as Morhawk stated. (Morhawk.....you could be my new best friend! LOL) Things have to be worked out. You can believe that if the STATE reps have their way, without unfounded knowledge of what is working and what isn't, they will gut the whole thing and make it so it is totally unworkable.....(remember the stamp act of 1937?) Dumb donkey Schutte wants only people in their last stages of life to be qualified.....so mean while, the rest of us get to live in constant pain, or take horrible side effect laden pills. I don't know about you but....I can't live like that.

It is scary to think that something may change to the law as we know it. But, it is unreasonable to think the changes aren't coming. If someone from our community can get their foot in the door, to say NO! that won't work I think we are better off. If not, we are leaving it in the hands of people with their own agendas, and no to little knowledge of whom the medical marijuana community really are.

I think some protests are good, they can look out their windows and see real people. People in wheelchairs, and people that are sick. They can see it isn't JUST a bunch of potheads wanting their pot. however, we need to work every angle we can.

Of coarse.....this is strictly my opinion.

Irish~

Archived