To Whom It May Concern -

drtarzanmd

IMHO

Two things I learned a long time ago to try and keep in mind when the sky is falling:

1. What's done in the dark always comes to the light.

2. "Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who have trespassed against us".

Regards and peace,

C

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have met Tarzan many times. I cant say that I "know" him. But i do know that he seems to be a darn good man and he has always been very kind to me. Whatever other issue anyone else has with him, I hope someday those issues can become bygones. Thanks, Medcnman.

Tarzan, you are a valuable leader, you are an intelligent man, maybe that is why the likes of Jim are that much harder on you. Many of us could never understand why you stuck it out with Joe when it was all so obvious. I would suggest you take a moment to plot your course, you are still a part of the community, a wanted, and needed part of the community. Take some time to reflect and then jump back in..

The decision to remove you as Administrator and Moderator was made in the heat of the moment as the system was being attacked by Joe, as it was with Honeyoil. It is not necessarily a permanent change, so please do not be too upset.

i agree just hang in their your be back soon

Doc i been on this site as long as you, and as soon as joe whipped it out you took it in!

No I don't think your a bad person, I just cant belevie some one with your back ground would stay with him till the end,

Now if you are still with him, best of luck, yep your one hell of a nice guy, but you have drank the kool aide

Peace have a good life, if you dont want to run your club on your own thats on you ......kinow one else, and yep me and you been thru alot you got me back in a few times when things were going to hell in a hand basket, but you sat and held joes pecker while the rest of us had no say!

Have a good one, dont let the 3ma door it you in the donkey on the way out,

oh by the way your bubba kush isnt nothing special, and you didnt even want to sell it at your own friends fm when it was seemingly legal, because In your excact words "im not giving my stuff away for 10 a gram" save your hugs, they dont mean bunny muffin when you preach one thing and do the other in the real world,,,,remember there are many of us still around when you started crying all poor mouth, than made your home twice the size, and all of a sudden tarazan is all over the place! How the hell did ya do that legaly? Your a fake! and a fellon! so your not a c.g not by the law and not by the new changes! time to wake up and smell the coffee who realy is the c.g in your house, I know, but most just no your just this big ole huggy bear, well sorry your full of b.s and have been ever since this began!

Peace

Jim

That is a very mean spirited post Jim ...we could all accuse each other of violations . We are all guilty of felonies under Federal Law unless we pay someone to take the risk of growing and then it is still considered illegal . Many have never had any experience with the drug laws and only know this as a legal program that is very difficult to navigate in a way that appeases everyone and meets their real world needs and or those of the patients they help . Please be more considerate and write in generalities with supporting reasoning to communicate your views and how to properly conduct oneself .

Tarzen IS the real deal. I have been to his meetings, his house, seen him at patients court hearings hours from where he lives, No I do not hang with T nor does he know who I am probably but that is the point--he was always welcoming and doing the best as we all saw it. He doesnt have to know you are to help and welcome you--that is Tarzan and that is Jane his wife. No one here needs to second guess his motives nor bash him for doing right as he saw it. Hell, he should be commended for sticking up for a friend especially when that friend was down.

Get over your individual pissed off problems and get on with the positive fight cause infighting is anything but positive. The real enemy is lurking and your throwing pebbles at a warrior that has done nothing but fight the fight for all of us. My .02 R

doc...

ill say this right off the back....

you are a excellent man, a great person, and you and Jane are beyond good people.

you have opened up your home to me on more than one occasion, and i absolutely appreciate all the food, hugs, supplies, and things you have given to me...

when i needed a window air, you were there,

when i needed cash you were there,

when i needed food you were there,

when i needed someone to yell at and discuss things you were there....

please stay.

i absolutely have mad love for ya doc and i consider you one of my dear friends.

this transition has kicked all our azzes and it is totally bad to feel so cut off and isolated because you were literally the go too guy and have been putting yourself totally out there for this organization,

i figured you were removed as an administrator when they site was re-acquired but you would return back to a mod once things settled down a bit.

what you said about being a leader and being automatically hated and targeted is very true.

jim...i am not calling you a hater necessarily but what you said about Tarzan is not fair nor true. don't sit here and try to blame doc for standing by our CEO. we all did. maybe Tarzan was more vocal than most....

but i will stand shoulder to shoulder with Tarzan any day of the week.

he needed help working on his home and i was able to do some of that...

the work we did were the final touches to the expansion project doc did, but know that he and Jane did almost all the work themselves...and had been saving money and supplies for many years prior to the act...

Doc....

I'll see you Tuesday morning...

i got nothing but love for you my friend...

and i too am slightly confused about u closing your club down...i feel like now more than ever we are needing original model clubs like yours and Trish's where there is no cannabis traded or consumed during the meetings...

it is about connecting people

circles of trusted individuals

and i sincerely feel like these clubs are going to be way more important in the future...

if you must be restricted to only yourself or your caregiver to obtain your cannabis in the future then these clubs will be invaluable...

it still begs the question...if your a new patient ready, able, and excited about growing your own organic medicine....where do you get your seeds or clones? i suppose if these laws do pass the floor, or the SC reaffirms the COA then we will all have to hire a caregiver just to begin...just to obtain our genetics...and god help us when we want a new strain....the legislatures dont understand this plant is a living thing, and is always different. it is necessary to spread the genetics, and the useable materials until the system is able to provide for the patient directly.

it was written this way for a reason.

every bit of the act was written specifically for a desired effect...even if that effect isn't at all transparent.

my point is....there's a direct and tangible need for you to keep operating your club....

nothing at all has changed in the legal aspect since August when the COA was dropped on us, except our own perception.

while the bills are just now on the floor....i went and bought a tool box that has a way to lock it, and started transporting my meds in my pickup in a locked toolbox.....good enough practice if u ask me...

i hate it...

i usually carry some in my pocket...but not anymore while driving....

life is about compromise

choosing battles

I am glad you posted...i was waiting..i too almost posted a wheres my friend Tarzan message but deleted it...twice.... and elected instead to wait for you to be ready...

much love brother...

and i mean that

Peace

:bow:

yea, I guess it may have been harsh! but he hung with the person that ruined this site, not only did he hang with him he oh tinkle on it, you did to, Im not a hater, I just cant stand people who dont know how to think for them selves, whotf would stand by that looney toon that ruined this site? um you to!

and now he has the paranoia thing going and gonna shut down his atlantal club, thats a real leader eh? NOT

Peace

Jim

Well I've been here longer than some/most and I've seen and read it all, may not reply to all the political/drama stuff

but one thing I do know for sure is that Tarzan is a real stand up person. You couldn't count all the good things the man has done

for others and for the movement. Best of luck in anything you do Bro.!

One day, hopefully we will meet in person and I can get on of those famous hugs!!

If he's so stand-up why is he shutting down the CC because this site changed management? I don't mean to attack him, but I think it's a fair question.

He has a very good reason for doing so, but I don't think I'm at liberty to discuss why. I know it's a difficult decision for him and he's not taking it lightly.

Hopefully things change and he will consider keeping it open. I understand if he doesn't though.

I have also read where drtarzanmd made a threat against a persons life !?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't know about that, but I do know that another former mod that was recently removed did make veiled death threats. That information may have been corrupted in the retelling.....I honestly don't know.

yea, I guess it may have been harsh! but he hung with the person that ruined this site, not only did he hang with him he oh tinkle on it, you did to, Im not a hater, I just cant stand people who dont know how to think for them selves, whotf would stand by that looney toon that ruined this site? um you to!

and now he has the paranoia thing going and gonna shut down his atlantal club, thats a real leader eh? NOT

Peace

Jim

I have never even met Joe . I shared many of his positive supportive veiws involving access , poor patients and caregivers who will not fair well under regulation and licensing that favors professionals .You have been here long enough to know that under Joe nobody was required to pay unlike other lobbying efforts or groups and yet all operations need money from some where . I live primarily online only . I tried to go to the Clarion last night but there was nowhere to park and I started to have problems with my health so I returned home . It was nice to at least get out for a twenty minute drive . I do not get out much Jim . I have little contact with people or the public . I would not encourage anyone without medical need to use drugs even cannabis . But I do believe this is medicine and should be available without any threat of criiminality . Its ok no hard feelings . I am not ashamed to say I hope to meet Joe one day , he does well and recovers from this seperation after putting so much into it right or wrong . .

@SFC. It wasnt all so obvious to some. Alot of us thought we were doing the right thing. It wasnt till recently, very recently for me, that we bagan to see the truth. We all have stuck our necks out for a friend that we knew was not in the right. It happens. Its called friendship. Now you may have noticed that I have not defended Joe nor have I bad mouthed him. Its not necessary to do so. All things will be revealed in the end and thats the part i'm waiting for. If Joe is guilty of anything, I'm sure it will be revealed. And if that day comes, I will still refrain from any bashing. It does no good for anyone to kick any man while he is down. Regardless of what you think of that man. All I can do is wish him luck in whatever avenue he decides to take from here forward. I think its best that we all move forward with this movement and let the powers that be sort out this mess. Thank you, Medcnman.

Many of us have been waiting for you to chime in Dr. T.

Dr. T, I hope you find the comfort and the peace you deserve in this time of turmoil. I do not know Blueberries heart, but I do NOT think he had bad will toward us. I believe BB was doing what he thought was best for the community. Since I knew many of the people BB accused of things I knew BB had a problem. He tended to take one fact and extrude that fact into a whole book of horrible accusations and assumptions of alternative motives, which he had no evidence for. Just because someone’s ideas are different does not make them bad people as BB led people to believe. Also what BB called facts, was usually far from factual and usually more of a misunderstanding.

The accusation BB made toward MK is just like those he made towards the CPU, MACC, ASA, and every other leader in the medical cannabis movement. I believe that BB believes what he is telling everyone, but he suffers from a kind of paranoia that takes one thought and interpolates that into a whole story that is not base on fact, though BB thinks it is fact. BB then would ban anyone who tried to tell the rest of the story or contradict the “facts” BB had. This was BB protecting us from “lies”, but in reality he was killing the truth. We should always question someone if they will only let one side of the story be heard, but at the mmma you would be banned for questioning anything.

BB propagated division every chance he got and encourage us to spread that division. What we are seeing now on the MMMA is all the divisions that BB let build up over the years by censoring everyone’s opinion. BB created an army of enemies and an army of people who still have something to say before they can find peace and justice. Those who do not see the good along with the bad in people have grown to despise BB. Those who followed and trusted BB have the same distrusts for the rest of the movement that BB did, though this distrust is unfounded.

This community is protection. If anything happen to you Dr. T, what goes around will come around to reward you 10 fold of all the wonderful things you have done for this community. Since you are connected to BB in some people’s minds, you will have those who will say harsh words. But unfortunately that is humanity and why we need people like you in the world and especially in this community. Many of us understand that if a person is generally a good person they will look for the good in others and dismiss the bad, which is an admiral trait for an individual to have.

This community has proven time and time again that they will help a complete stranger, how much more would everyone be willing to help someone that they know has done so much for our community as you have.

After everyone says their piece, things will calm back down.

Well said thanks2!!!

Well then he should tell us the real reason instead of pretending like it's the fault of the management change........just saying.

Again if he's so stand up, why isn't he telling us the truth about shutting down the CC?

Because true friendships and loyalty are complicated things. :)

I don't think he's 'pretending'. I think he's just a bit freaked out by all this, and understandably so, so he's being guarded in his comments and what he reveals publicly.

I don't want to seem like I'm speaking for him, because I'm not trying to, these are just my impressions of the situation. I could be 100% wrong in my assessment.

Either way, he's a standup guy and whatever he decides to do, it'll be for a darn good reason.

First of ALL ....

I am NOT a Very Good Speeker ,

But I try my Best ....

I may of let my Feelings over-ride my thoughts ....

Like MANY of the People Here ....

I know Ive not made everyone happy w/ how

Ive tried being of Help to this Movement .....

and Even some of thos People Im Sorry things happened

the way i did ... Things just got Fok'ed Up ....

I don't want to put names in here .....

I tired of the Fokin Back stabbing ....

Tired of Groups Fighting w/ each other ...

Tired of Seeing Patients NOT SUPPORTED LIKE THEY DESERVE .....

EVERY .... I mean Every Single Leader out their has had

to Struggle w/ People Point the Finger , People Not Happy

w/ what their Doing .....

I dont believe i have to answer to anyone ....

Yes I am Human .... I'm Not Perfect ...

I want to Thank those that know the REAL Tarzan

and posted your Support ....

I have asked to talk to Michael

and he has agreed ...

As far as Why I am Shutting down our Club

It is Very Personal ....

and I have MANY Good Reasons ....

If You Really want to Know ONE MAJOR REASON WHY ?

Go to Annie Court Date April 10th .....

I can't Be there becuase I have Court on the same Day ....

or i would be there for her ....

I will still be around helping where i Can .....

I 'll NEVER STOP HELPING PEOPLE / FRIENDS ....

I 'll still be having GET TOGETHERS ....

Lastly ....

Im Not Going to Answer the Negitive post ...

There's Enough Chit to Smell ....

I Would like to wish EVERYONE A HAPPY EASTER ....

So that's justification for blaming this site for shutting down the CC? I'm sorry, but I can't agree with that. Think about the statement that's making:

"I'm going to stop helping patients that need my help because somebody I like might have gotten screwed over, don't really know because I don't have all the facts."

Sorry, but that is not stand-up behavior to me.

I live an 8 hour drive from Lansing, I'm not going to drive down for a court date.....a little explanation beyond that would really help.

Were you facilitating transfers at the club that may have been illegal and now the 3MA supports a more conservative position to protect patients which you don't agree with?

Seriously, you just can't close a club like that with no explanation. I would never just close up the DCCC like that.

So that's justification for blaming this site for shutting down the CC? I'm sorry, but I can't agree with that. Think about the statement that's making:

"I'm going to stop helping patients that need my help because somebody I like might have gotten screwed over, don't really know because I don't have all the facts."

Sorry, but that is not stand-up behavior to me.

You've got it 100% wrong. I guarantee you that's not the reason he's shutting down the club. You may have gotten that impression, but that's not the case at all.

If you knew Tarzan, you would know that. I suggest you listen to those of us that DO know him and have also crossed swords with Joe a number of times.

Edit:

Saw your edit. Fair enough. ;)

Seriously, I'm not trying to attack you, I just think the MMJ community needs a better explanation for shutting down a CC at a moment's notice.

This site was shut down with no notice. This man is a good man. None of us are perfect and might make small mistakes others quite large. In the end it is how we treat each other that matters. If he has reasons to not talk about it that should be respected. He is not leaving people high and dry he is opening his home for people to get together. He is a good person.

But he is leaving people high and dry. What about the new patients that don't know him or where his house is? They would have come to the CC and now there is nowhere to go.

I'm one of the biggest advocates of CC's in the state. Everytime one shuts down or turns into a distribution operation a little part of me dies.....seriously.

Whenever a CC shuts down, patients suffer...period....maybe not the ones you already know, but patients do suffer when there is nowhere to go in their area for good information. If there's something I could do to help keep this club open, I will, just let me know.

....and just be more transparent about what's happening. Isn't that what the problem with the old management was around here?

Archived