Macc

I never said anything definitive and welcome input from MACC. From what I understand they are not advocating the end of the CG system.

However, it is my belief that if it came down to it, they would throw CGs under the bus to get what they wanted if it was the only way for them to realize their objectives.

It is also a fear of mine that if the legislature gets a hold of this bill then they will use it to further their own anti-drug views.

Sorry if I caused confusion by my former posts. I will try to make sure that all my opinions are posted as my opinions only.

Also, I can and often do change opinions when presented with more/more/better information. If I don't agree with you, know I can often be swayed to other opinions.

I've been wrong so many times in the past that I don't have a problem admitting it.

I am not so concerned with "changing" anyone's mind as I am with clearing up misconceptions, and offering the truth as a basis with which people can develop their own opinions.

If dispensaries were offered the 25 mile rule like in Arizona they wouldn't hesitate to take it. These are businesses and they have no heart because they are simply businesses. If Walmart or Meijers was offered that one of them would be closed down they would accept the offer and jump for joy. Dispensaries are no different, caregivers/patient growers are their competition and don't let anyone tell you differently. They would much rather grow it than buy it, that's a fact. The only thing we small growers have to fight with is the feds, believe it or not, the feds are our advocates when you look at who would stop the dispensaries from eating our lunch. Thanks Obama. Our state legislature knows they will take serious heat if they sanction any kind of large distribution model. Thank God for that or we wouldn't be growing right now.

well let me throw this in the mix,what would you say to us just keeping the law as it reads now,with no Disps or CC's selling anything...and patients like me throwing all the greedy little pigs and their plans for our law out of the state...how about that...i get a kick out of these folks saying its for the good of the patients,we can sell them a better product(at a ungodly price)....when in reality, what they are saying is "i just can't wait to get my hands on some of that sick guys money"..i'm so sick of this (I can't convey a point without vulgarities) i can't tell you....i don't care if your CPU or MACC give it up.the law doesn't have a place for your greedy little hands,i hope they both crash and burn....just leave the law alone and go away...zb/bp

well let me throw this in the mix,what would you say to us just keeping the law as it reads now,with no Disps or CC's selling anything...and patients like me throwing all the greedy little pigs and their plans for our law out of the state...how about that...i get a kick out of these folks saying its for the good of the patients,we can sell them a better product(at a ungodly price)....when in reality, what they are saying is "i just can't wait to get my hands on some of that sick guys money"..i'm so sick of this (I can't convey a point without vulgarities) i can't tell you....i don't care if your CPU or MACC give it up.the law doesn't have a place for your greedy little hands,i hope they both crash and burn....just leave the law alone and go away...zb/bp

oh how cute, now it admonishes you when you use a vulgar word..i love it..

I know you're not a member of CPU, but other posters here are, and they have been stating their intentions here.

How is it that one group is more or less credible than another?

Who said one group was more credible? I certainly didn't.

I did voice my opinion and I'm not speaking for the management at 3MA. My opinion is based on what I know about MACC. I do not agree with MACC's purpose. It's my opinion that we could make the CG system workable throughout the state and not need a third "middle-man" involved in the process of getting medicine from CGs to patients.

Is someone actually offering that to MACC? I doubt it.

So would MACC trade your first born child for their own favors? Who knows? I bet the deal isn't being offered.

Would you allow the sun to be turned blue so that you can have meds? maybe .. but it's silly to talk about since it will NEVER happen.

That is assuming that MACC is hell bent on destroying the caregiver system. Which they are NOT.

I'm not a dispensary owner. Yet I was in the inside of the formation of MACC. I watched. I was invited inside.

MACC is NOT out to destroy the caregiver system. It simply isn't true. Some folks have tried to destroy MACC by telling this false story.

Most folks that say that about MACC, don't have bad intentions. They are simply uninformed.

The caregivers are their supply. Why would any business conspire to eliminate their product supply?

:goodjob:

Blueberry spread so much fear, false allegations, and distrust. We must reunite as a community and work for our common goals and the rest will all sort itself out. BB had some good qualities, bring people together was not one of them.

Who said one group was more credible? I certainly didn't.

I did voice my opinion and I'm not speaking for the management at 3MA. My opinion is based on what I know about MACC. I do not agree with MACC's purpose. It's my opinion that we could make the CG system workable throughout the state and not need a third "middle-man" involved in the process of getting medicine from CGs to patients.

I understand that, but thanks for clarifying. I'm just trying to find out why you hold that opinion.

Is it possible that both CPU and MACC are genuinely motivated by a desire to help patients, and merely differ in their definition of help?

Honestly, Jamie, nothing personal but it's gonna take a lot more than you telling me that on an internet forum board to get me to change my mind.

LOL .. so you are on the inside more than the others posting here?

And you have a perfect crystal ball and can determine how people will act in the future.

So you figure that when a politician says "lets end all the caregivers in Michigan and we'll let you have dispensaries if we get rid of them," that they could deliver?

Seriously .. do you think that even one single politician figures they could get rid of caregivers in Michigan? Not that they would LIKE to .. but they think they really CAN get rid of all the caregivers.

I don't think there is one single lawmaker that believes they can get rid of caregivers in Michigan.

So your fear is based on something that never can and never will be attempted.

I will avoid joining you in this unrealistic fear.

here .. I'll use this one for content ..

The single most important item here is avoiding division.

"United we stand, divided we fall"

It's a fact.

Our enemies want us divided. When we are divided we are worthless.

Our enemies want us bickering against each other. Do you work for them?

Edited by peanutbutter

.. Oh well .. some content in this one also.

I think we need to establish a means where various groups can list the areas where they disagree.

With those areas identified, they can be avoided.

IOW .. we need to plan for unity. We need a method to produce unity.

Edited by peanutbutter

all I know is MACC is in the same boat as we are. Rick "Big Daddy" F. along with family members, are facing felony charges from their Oak Park store in Oakland County, and with Big Daddy's priors their looking to bury him under the prison. seems he has a LOT to loose from the way our law is being applied, not just his source of income.

Sooooo.....No one cares about the patient growing for themselves?

Or, it isn't an issue. I can't imagine it not being an issue.

If the dispensaries want as many patients as possible, and CG's want as many patients as possible, then.....who is fighting for the little guy just maintaining his own?

Any ideas on this?

all I know is MACC is in the same boat as we are. Rick "Big Daddy" F. along with family members, are facing felony charges from their Oak Park store in Oakland County, and with Big Daddy's priors their looking to bury him under the prison. seems he has a LOT to loose from the way our law is being applied, not just his source of income.

I like the caregiver idea!

To be fare not everyone gets it BP

I often hear

(Paraphasing here)

"I just wanna help out some patients"

To often that translates to $$

Good/bad = reality'

I brought this up because I do not approve of the "opening " of the MMMAact

Opening this can of worms before someone else does is not an acceptable position

Again I hear $$$$

As far as credibility of CPU and Macc

That's what this website was intended to help us find out

Before all else I represent an extremely important patient

ME!

Sooooo.....No one cares about the patient growing for themselves?

Or, it isn't an issue. I can't imagine it not being an issue.

If the dispensaries want as many patients as possible, and CG's want as many patients as possible, then.....who is fighting for the little guy just maintaining his own?

Any ideas on this?

chuckle .. you think they can pass a law against growing marijuana? One that actually keeps people from growing?

CPU is neutral on Dispensaries. The bill that MACC helped write does not infringe upon either a Patients or CG's grow rights. I salute Jamie for being aware and deliberate in not infringing on us. Whether or not MACC's language gets tore up going forward is of definite concern, but jumping at shadows and unknowns is futile.

CPU is neutral on Dispensaries. The bill that MACC helped write does not infringe upon either a Patients or CG's grow rights. I salute Jamie for being aware and deliberate in not infringing on us. Whether or not MACC's language gets tore up going forward is of definite concern, but jumping at shadows and unknowns is futile.

Then show us the bill. We deserve to decide things for ourselves. Then we might not be jumping a shadows like you say.