Macc

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to c random samples taken of medication from dispencery's and lab checked for where they where actually phycially grown ie eviromental indicators. Then you would c how much is actually coming from other states. Further lowering the costs they pay to caregivers with left over medication. Its not like the dispencery's passed the cost savings onto there customers. I wonder if the one in ypsi is still asking for free samples. I no they where selling out of state meds and where not shy about it either I was openly told this is from cali.

Is it customary for proposed laws to be released before they reach the relevant committee?

Obvioulsy not. I do NOT have a current draft of any bill, yes we passed around examples of what we might like to see and one was posted to this list serve months ago. I am just as eager as the rest of you to see a finnished bill but right now everything remains in a very long and drawn out drafting proccess.

Will MACC oppose the legislation if it takes 75% to pass and alters the current act in a negative or restricting manner?

Yes of coarse we would oppose any legislation that is damaging to the act. There is no reason to amend the act to allow for dispensarys. Hoping we wont need to oppose but if we are not happy with what is introduced we will not hesitate to oppose. I believe we will see some horrible dispensary bills introduced in the near future, we will oppose them for sure. Also I would like to point out that the co-op bill that Joe Cain was pushing at the legislators would have required a 75% and would have amended the act- go figure.

She just told you why. One thing all of us have learned in the last couple years is that what we are told is going to be and what ends up in committee are two different things. MACC may have submitted a great bill that we all can live with, but until it hits committee you cannot count on anything. So instead of having pie on their face they will wait to release it to the greater community.

If it doesn't open the act and you do not use dispensaries anyway, why should they care what you or I think?

She just told you why. One thing all of us have learned in the last couple years is that what we are told is going to be and what ends up in committee are two different things. MACC may have submitted a great bill that we all can live with, but until it hits committee you cannot count on anything. So instead of having pie on their face they will wait to release it to the greater community.

If it doesn't open the act and you do not use dispensaries anyway, why should they care what you or I think?

Having a look at it now doesn't have anything to do with how it ends up after it is revised. We all want to see the draft. Just post it. It's either good or bad. Time will not change anything. I like this term 'greater community'. That is priceless. This was a simple request from the greater community.

Any caregiver that thinks the dispenencerys will give them options for overages at a fair price are sadly mistaken. For one they will flood the market with out of state product and some will want you to leave samples and never call you back. What did they do with all those free samples? Laughed all the way to the bank.

we may have gotten some of the free samples the 3rd coast has given us some free meds when we go out that way and we thank them and you

we may have gotten some of the free samples the 3rd coast has given us some free meds when we go out that way and we thank them and you

Bob

this is not the promote your favorite dispensary thread

Please stop

i am not Promote any one i used to be against them until some one said to me what are the sick people that have just found out they have cancer and are or may want to use marihuana to help them they can't wait until they could grow or find a caregiver i was replying to the guy who said he had to give some free samples and i thanked him

now about the MACC i do know most if not all of the members and they stared because they wanted to have more money to fight things in Lansing and in the courts i do no that

I do not have a copy of it, I have not read it myself, but I do trust the person that did read. That is good enough for me until it gets released. So carryon demanding to see the draft, might suggest also holding your breath as well? Sometimes that gets people to give in. :D

At least someone got free samples that some of us care givers handed out over there at 3rd coast. I thought they just smoked it all up or reatailed the free samples.

i would love to be growing and helping others out if i could but we are to scared and stressed out because of being in court for so long i am already set to grow i even have a grow room at the ready and i have let someone use my light for now and i miss growing a lot

Ahhh .. you have something best left hidden? Why would this be a problem for you?

That story's not about me man. I pay for my bjs just like everyone else.

MMCC's story was;

"... a 55-year-old Detroit woman who allowed a 21-year-old man to be her caregiver. The man promised to provide her with her medicine, but instead began demanding money and sex for it."

“Situations like that happen all the time, and that’s where there needs to be regulations on caregivers,” he said. “Things like that shouldn’t be happening.”

If you don't have a problem with this, you must not be a caregiver. Try swapping the word "caregiver" for "Snake Oil Salesman" and see if it doesn't bother you. :P

It's already been pointed out that MACC is not the same people as MMCC anyways so it doesn't matter to this thread.

There is at least one bad apple in every bushel. I have had the same patients for going on three years now a few ripples but no major problems one is a very close freind. My close freind about a year ago he told me a friend at his work had a caregiver offering free meds and he proceeded to ask me for the same deal. I told him that i was not willing to do that but i had no problem with him signing up with the free med caregiver I really wanted to see how that would work out for him. About four month later he told me the free med caregiver dropped off her free meds and the rest of the meds from her plants and said you owe me x amount of money dispencery prices and Ill be back next week to collect thousands of dollars. Becarefull what you ask for grass is not always greener on the other side.

Archived