Macc

all I know is MACC is in the same boat as we are. Rick "Big Daddy" F. along with family members, are facing felony charges from their Oak Park store in Oakland County, and with Big Daddy's priors their looking to bury him under the prison. seems he has a LOT to loose from the way our law is being applied, not just his source of income.

i agree he was in court yesterday and they are trying to charge him with being a 4 timer and that is sad

Then show us the bill. We deserve to decide things for ourselves. Then we might not be jumping a shadows like you say.

No I will not show it. I gave my word to keep it private until the bill drops formally. Until then you can choose to believe what is being posted or not.

No I will not show it. I gave my word to keep it private until the bill drops formally. Until then you can choose to believe what is being posted or not.

When you hear someone say, over and over, never trust this person, then they come out and say that WE are jumping at shadows because they have some sort of new info... I want to see it. I don't appreciate the 'Jumping At Shadows' comment much when I'm like a mushroom in the dark and fed scraps of info. What is so important about keeping it secret? This type of thing tears down trust. Either show us the bill or give us an acceptable excuse why we should not know what is being negotiated FOR US.

What do you mean by "when the bill drops formally" When it hit committee? Can you tell who gave you a copy of it?

"when the bill drops" is when the authors and sponsors and legislative service bureau decides it is done, then they send it to the committee it will be initially discussed in. Once it clears committee (or dies or gets amendments added) by a vote, it gets sent to the full House for debate.

I would prefer to not reveal my source. Suffice to say it is from one of the principal's involved.

Did someone say that caregiver overages are the supply chain for dispensaries?

I thought that the $100 ounces of mids that they wont smoke in Colorado and California was the supply for most dispensaries?

In the bill there is language that will give caregivers additional options in regard to the distribution.

I have no comment or knowledge about $100 ounces of mids.... I would guess that info a bit erroneous...

I think it would be MACC's responsibility to show that bill, not haydukes, no?

Yes sir, I was thinking that very same thing myself. But our favorite MACC rep has left the building leaving us high and dry for info. This void will need to stop as we move forward with this open forum here. Post the language you came up with for patients, so patients can see it for themselves and KNOW your intent/motives. The truth may just set you free. If you did a good thing for us then use it, don't hide it.

Yes sir, I was thinking that very same thing myself. But our favorite MACC rep has left the building leaving us high and dry for info. This void will need to stop as we move forward with this open forum here. Post the language you came up with for patients, so patients can see it for themselves and KNOW your intent/motives. The truth may just set you free. If you did a good thing for us then use it, don't hide it.

Agreed.

though I think it in All Patients best interest to get a copy of this if possible, as soon as possible. Our Reps should be making this info 100% available as soon as it hits committee.

After the last 2 yrs of closed doors, I as a registrant of the MMM Program, Would like to be made aware of any and all bills proposed to amend any part of the Act, or pass any other legislation that effects it in any manor.

You surely understand that if they let out their bill, and then the lawmakers pull a fast one it would make MACC look much worse. They are doing it the right way, let the bill come out, then if it is something unacceptable you best believe we will have something to say.

Edited by SFC

Is it true that lawmakers have incentivized pushing the Walsh Bill Pkg through, perhaps quicker, by claiming nothing happens with the dispensary bill until they get through the first set of bills through? This would possibly make the Macc crowd less concerned about protecting all us from the Walsh Pkg and certainly uninterested in a significant showing of unity through a peaceful protest at The Capital on April 17th. This division concerns me.

You surely understand that if they let out their bill, and then the lawmakers pull a fast one it would make MACC look much worse. They are doing it the right way, let the bill come out, then if it is something unacceptable you best believe we will have something to say.

they couldnt put up a disclaimer saying as much. give me a break, that is a bs reason.

I hope everyone reads these posts carefully.

they couldnt put up a disclaimer saying as much. give me a break, that is a bs reason.

I hope everyone reads these posts carefully.

I never said anything definitive and welcome input from MACC. From what I understand they are not advocating the end of the CG system.

However, it is my belief that if it came down to it, they would throw CGs under the bus to get what they wanted if it was the only way for them to realize their objectives.

It is also a fear of mine that if the legislature gets a hold of this bill then they will use it to further their own anti-drug views.

Sorry if I caused confusion by my former posts. I will try to make sure that all my opinions are posted as my opinions only.

Also, I can and often do change opinions when presented with more/more/better information. If I don't agree with you, know I can often be swayed to other opinions.

I've been wrong so many times in the past that I don't have a problem admitting it.

I think one thing we all agree on is the caregiver / patient grow rights are fundemental to a affordable workable program . We should all agree on everyone being protected from arrest for any activities surrounding medical use and that their should be few if any " test cases " . Test cases are nothing more then a failure to interpret and implement that Act in a workable manner without discrimination placing patients at risk of injury the voters wished to end .

Edited by Croppled1