Another Life Saved By Free Cannabis Extract! We Even Saved Her Leg!

:dodgyrun:

I have an elderly patient that broke her leg badly a few years ago. Many many surjuries later she developed an post operative infection that was so severe that it swelled to the point the inscision opened...to about the size of a baseball, An open hole, all the way down to the bone, on her leg. For about a year she has been fighting this infection, not to mention the terrible pain and immobility this has caused her. 3 weeks ago they wanted to take her leg. She was on the best IV anti-biotics that money can buy. But she just was not healing. Reason being...She could not eat, and when she did she could not keep food down. Her body has withered. She lost so much weight she looks like a skeleton. The infection was so bad that the doctors told her if she did not let them take the leg, she would die...soon.

She has only been taking my extract for about 1 month, this woman has never used cannabis before so I started her out small, and we are working our way up. But today I go to drop off her meds and she looks 100% better! She is eating a lot more, even too much apparently, and has not vomited once, not even once since I gave her Medical Marijuana Extract. I give her Hash Oil infused medibles. They have even been helping her sleep!

Guess what? The skin graft they put on the hole in her leg is HEALING now! I am a home health aide and have seen some nasty infections before, but none like this. This thing was a MESS of puss 4 weeks ago. Today it looked so much better, and she is done with the anti-biotics. The doctors are baffled. She gets to live, and keep her leg! She liked the MMJ so much that she wants to continue it's use for depression, and her terrible residual pain. The best part is she has never, and will never pay me a dime. Why? Because I swear, I feel high right now. Not for Marijuana, but from helping this really nice old lady. This is what it's all about, and soon I can add another free patient to keep the "high" coming! I love this Sh..!

Thanks for listening. I just wanted to shout this one from the roof-tops. Cause' that's how I feel right now!

If the infection was that bad why was she at home and not in intensive care? Seems whoever was in charge of her medical care dropped the ball. Glad to hear she is doing better.

Oh she was for some time. But when she refused the amputation procedure, after the graft got infected they sent her home with the IV anti-biotics. She is on hospice now. For many that means the end.

She will be in terrible pain for her remaining years, but she is already up on the walker. She is pretty tough, I have a lot of respect for her. I believe that her being able to eat and keep food down (because of Medical Marijuana) saved her. That and the anti-biotics of course.

Edited by Darkmatter

Thats Great!! Keep up the great work, and spread that story as far as you can! Cannabis heals in so many ways, I see it, I hear it and I know it for myself!

Keep these stories coming, Im Starting a book of Our Stories so I can keep track of everyones storie and benfits that Marijuana has! Anyone can email me theres at utilizedspace@hotmail.com I do not have to have names just tell me to omitt that, I will keep it annonomys

Peace

• 1 month later...

:dodgyrun:

I have an elderly patient that broke her leg badly a few years ago. Many many surjuries later she developed an post operative infection that was so severe that it swelled to the point the inscision opened...to about the size of a baseball, An open hole, all the way down to the bone, on her leg. For about a year she has been fighting this infection, not to mention the terrible pain and immobility this has caused her. 3 weeks ago they wanted to take her leg. She was on the best IV anti-biotics that money can buy. But she just was not healing. Reason being...She could not eat, and when she did she could not keep food down. Her body has withered. She lost so much weight she looks like a skeleton. The infection was so bad that the doctors told her if she did not let them take the leg, she would die...soon.

She has only been taking my extract for about 1 month, this woman has never used cannabis before so I started her out small, and we are working our way up. But today I go to drop off her meds and she looks 100% better! She is eating a lot more, even too much apparently, and has not vomited once, not even once since I gave her Medical Marijuana Extract. I give her Hash Oil infused medibles. They have even been helping her sleep!

Guess what? The skin graft they put on the hole in her leg is HEALING now! I am a home health aide and have seen some nasty infections before, but none like this. This thing was a MESS of puss 4 weeks ago. Today it looked so much better, and she is done with the anti-biotics. The doctors are baffled. She gets to live, and keep her leg! She liked the MMJ so much that she wants to continue it's use for depression, and her terrible residual pain. The best part is she has never, and will never pay me a dime. Why? Because I swear, I feel high right now. Not for Marijuana, but from helping this really nice old lady. This is what it's all about, and soon I can add another free patient to keep the "high" coming! I love this Sh..!

Thanks for listening. I just wanted to shout this one from the roof-tops. Cause' that's how I feel right now!

MY husband is a terminally ill cancer patient..Mesothelomia Cancer and 3wks to live can you help him with the Simpson to save his life cause the Simpson Oil was shrinking his tumors. chemo did nothing....Can you help my husband by saving his life? 989-630-0101 or storey.penelope@gmail.com

Well done good sir! If only the rest of the world had such a love for their fellow man we would all be better off.

Btw she would be a welcome speaker at functions.

I don't think she's able. I'll see if DM will update us. she has limited mobility and spends most of her time in bed

MY husband is a terminally ill cancer patient..Mesothelomia Cancer and 3wks to live can you help him with the Simpson to save his life cause the Simpson Oil was shrinking his tumors. chemo did nothing....Can you help my husband by saving his life? 989-630-0101 or storey.penelope@gmail.com

Crap! I am so sorry to hear that. I really really wish I could help at the moment, however my extract is not Simpsons Oil, It is honey oil, and my current oil patient has my supply exhausted. I really want to help, but I do not have what you are looking for available currently. Can someone out there please help her?

I only know one person that makes RSO, I will try to contact them and see if they will help.

I don't think she's able. I'll see if DM will update us. she has limited mobility and spends most of her time in bed

Correct. Not only is she not able, but I doubt she would be willing either. She is a mormon, her church is not very open-minded about such things.

The whole thing about helping someone by providing them medical marijuana is that: 1) It would be very hard to "break the ice" and even discuss medical marijuana given the legal climate right now, and 2) how would one know whether or not the person you are dealing with is working with the police to set you up for a felony bust?

The whole thing about helping someone by providing them medical marijuana is that: 1) It would be very hard to "break the ice" and even discuss medical marijuana given the legal climate right now, and 2) how would one know whether or not the person you are dealing with is working with the police to set you up for a felony bust?

"may section 8 set you free!"