Medical Marijuana Backers Protest Proposed Michigan Legislation

ok mighty malamute what were the slanderous lies and defamation?

what are the CCas a whole doing in a high profile type of way with the situation and where is the largest besides GC3 or JC3

and how are the other CC doing anything collectively and synergistically to unite all of us and bring strength and numbers to the cause?

when is the next meeting of compassion clubs where we can all network and support each other not only in courtrooms but in our shared path on this quest to liberate the medicine?

and what C?c clubs do community monitoring on a local level of LEOs and court case monitoring that can attract numbers of us to sit in and watch and monitor cases going thru the system of misaligned justice?

what IS the benefit of a CC and why haven't I been able to find one that really does what it says?

and why ar there no large ones with large numbers of support out side a dozen people at the largest?

why isn't everyone rushing out to support CC in large numbers or are attracted to this format yet it keeps being advocated here and the few I attended were sorta ?? I don't wana offend anyone here more...

and the truth I have seen is that CPU is a group of professionals patients and their supporters that are for "stakeholders" only meetings and yet some here want to hold up their co-operation and negotiations with the Legs and yet there is still a lot of skepticism amongst readers here as to the real intentions of this group as it is for " stakeholders" only and not a sporting event yet the focus on these threads is to let these people speak for me and people I know who are patients ...??....

just blindly trust and accept cart Blanche that these folks have my best interest in mind when they are negotiating for me and my friends that are patients yet there is no real time input from anyone outside this group nor is it allowed...

hmmm? what are the lies?....what is the defamation??

where is unify?

on a piece of paper? how many of you running this site are members of those groups that signed and where can others of us attend some of these signers meetings of these CCs? I don't eve here about them until the day before or at the last minute a lot of times and I am not interested in goin to a meeting where 3-6 people are in attendance and none of them are doing any action...

where is the CC that's doing the most that could use the biggest level of support or attendance at community based meetings?

f-k CPU or any other small group of 'private' stakeholder meetings that are closed to anyone but the members...I could care less what thos f-is do or say as they don't speak for me nor the majority that I know...who do they speak for? who cares and who would want to support them except their "stakeholders" and what the bunny muffin does that imply?

what kind of steak are they talking about and that's what I mean you guys always slip up on this stuf and let chit out that we have to interpretthebestwe can...

and I hope I never have to be on a team that doesnt support the whole community and not just their steak-holders and there justification is:..."read our mission statement"....period

who gives aphid and what the hell is going on within the community to unify ?

nothing and it is all splintered factions and who do we get behind and I definately won't be you guys if that is my oly option based on replires to my opinions

no I ain't joe ...but I am wondering what is supported here and in what way and why would we support the arm-chair lobbyists here that say they represent all of us but have closed door meetings for "STEAKHOLDERS" only...

what is the truth as you spin it?

bite me

you bitter tarnished ney sayer.

you are an anonymous troll seeking to create distress. bu-bye....

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres one big difference in what NEO says and most say on here.... Most tell the truth.

Neo, Neo Neo,

I realize you are disgruntled because of your dethroned position, but to make up and continue to propagate proven factual lies originated by Joe cain is not helping your credibility to say the least. Your anger, hatred and wanting to disrupt this forum and slander people and groups based upon lies is ridiculous. You ask for unity and do everything in your power to alienate every group and person with your lies. It is classic psych 101 nonsense that only works on the most naive of our society. I see your couple cheerleaders backing your position here. Refer to naive.

As far as having to be a dues paying member to attend CPU meetings, well... almost fully true. We have a non paying member attend on an occasion. But you do realize, you cannot attend a Michigan or national NORML meeting without being a dues paying member either right? I have been denied attendance at their quarterly meetings because i do not wish to be a member of NORML. DO i feel as though they are some secret group with an alternative agenda? Of course not. That is just absurd. Just as absurd as your accusations are. You really need to get a grip on reality. It is drifting too far from the shore.

Isn't most of the current "group" running this forum basicly the same as the old forum? Long hair bri, Zapatosunidos, Q-tipper, AKenewell, Michael Komorn etc? Seems about the same minus a couple people. Medcnman was removed. Joe Cain was removed. Kruzty was removed. Other than that,... i don't see a whole lot of difference in who is running the forum. *shrug* So i guess whoever you are NEO, you are likely connected to said disgruntled people as your posts mimic the same nonsense espoused by said people. Lies, deceit, slander and self loathing.

3MA was founded on the idea of compassion clubs. The compassion club network failed under the lead of Joe Cain in the 3MA. He turned his back on EDUCATIONAL compassion clubs and decided to back Dispensaries, compassion centers, then pt/pt transfers with compensation, then farmers markets etc. But in the end, he just let the statewide educational network collapse to the detriment of the entire Mmj community. The Public education system crumbled into the sea. Compassion clubs were not "activism" hubs so to speak. They were simply EDUCATIONAL support groups. These groups could be used as a basis to find "activists", but they are not "activist groups". They are Educational groups founded to help educate patients, caregivers, and the general public. To be against 3MA compassion clubs is rather absurd in my opinion. It is just an educational hub and where people can come to socialize with like interests, issues, and problems. It is a tool which if used properly, will reap great rewards for the community in general. Education. The key to it all.

CPU is not MACC nor the MOCC. Again. Just nonsense. About the only thing MACC and CPU have agreed on since their formation was the Unity letter to oppose this set of House bills and that patient to patient transfers should be legal. :-). Go ahead and ask Jamiuke(leaderish of MACC). I am sure he will confirm there has been no love loss between the two of us. :-) But we are both professional enough to remain sane and come together when the community needed and needs to, such as with the unity letter. But yea... MACC and CPU are 2 very different groups. As far as MOCC, i have never once in my life that i know of met a member or leader of MOCC in person. Notta. They have no members in CPU. That's abotu it there. Typical nonsense espoused by NEO. You would think he would get tired of lying all the time? Some people just cannot help themselves i guess. It is like a chronic and debilitating condition or something. Maybe we need to get it added to the list of qualifying conditions. :-) NEO would qualify in a heartbeat. *snicker*

Also, there is this overriding rant within your writings that everything has to be about activism. To hell with basic education at a compassion club... we have to have activism! Well, honestly, only about 2-3% of MMj program members will ever fall into the category of "activist". Most people are just average everyday people that want to be able to use mmj, appreciate what those few activists do, but will never be seen on a street corner hollerin, or in a meeting with their legislators, or writing a newspaper, or ever writing their legislators, or even posting on an internet forum if they even use the internet. To only accept "activists" is to cutoff the vast majority of the public. If i dare say, the silent majority. Educational groups are needed and should be advanced. We need patient support groups in the state. No different than a cancer support group, epilepsy support group, or a rape support group. It is about education and caring and helping people to understand. Not about grabbing a sign and going down to city hall. Now, several people within a patient support group very well may be activists and wish to do, and the support group was a great place for those people to meet and further their agenda themselves. But to degrade compassion clubs/patient support groups in the way you have NEO shows me that your intent is greater and far more nihilistic than you forwardly like to portray.

And thanks for wanting to attend Dickinson County compassion club. I take pride in being one of the founding board members. We are one of the few that have stood 100% by what the 3MA compassion club book said to do. We have advanced the education of the public in depth in our area. We do fundraisers and such. Have a speaker, besides myself, on an occasion. I suppose you may be bored at the club. We do not plan protests and the likes. We focus on education and socialization. We keep people up to date on current happenings, court cases, legislative bills and such. Big news and small local news. Basic stuff. Help sick people. Ya know,... compassion. A compassion club.

"Quote: NEO: ...and if this site endorsed any type of real time action or activism I would not attend or anyone I know

most of us are looking for the new groupthink that truly represents our collective feelings and are offering real time solutions"

Start your own organization then. Find like minded(idiots), form your group and do exactly every solution you wish to come up with. That is what everyone else does. O wait,... we actually do something. That wouldn't fit your rhetoric.

I mean, Why come here and say "you arent doing anything and even if you did, i wouldnt be part of it." That is just downright odd nonsense and someone who has no intent to make things better or actually even accomplish something. That is merely destruction and nihilism.

I am sorry your life isnt satisfactory to yourself NEO. The only person who can fix it is yourself. Start your own group with your own intent and find how many people think like you do and are willing to be "activists" with you. Then everything you want will be accomplished and the rest of us can be spared from listening to your accusatory and defamatory lies.

I am expecting rhetoric and eloquent rebuttal and probably som bashing of me as one of joes minions..

but can you simply answer who should we collectively support? and why and when is the next LARGE open forum meeting of a unified patient group?

who is going to bring or try and bring all of the splinters back together to form a strong single piece of wood...strengthened by the mutual bond between groups and why still all the hating here?

get overjoe Cain and yourselves and your bruised egos and what are we doing collectively to oppose the legislation?

nothing till its gone thru from what I can tell

explain?

and not in rhetorical terms or how the few of you are going to be our heros and save our rights..??

a dozen people here are going to claim victory for saving what?

the chance to go to court and defend ourselves from a law we already thought we had and is changing daily weekly?

the opportunity to purchase it from a high priced provision center with a state approved card?...taxed and regulated by the state?

or endless doctor visits at 100$ a pop to verify our condition and the efficacy of the doctors recommendation in regards to mmj?

and where did this Calton language of provision centers come from that we should believe that guy just came up withthatlangusgae?

sounds like a grand covert master plan by someone...that's been steeping awhile

because the truth is as a grower and someone that understands the value of the medicine I grow I would gladly vote for that typ of format ...competition is good for growers and I know how that would play out...only the best top shelf medicine would garnish any value

and these centers would be the next closest thing to legalization yet a lot of people will quickly realize these are over priced pot wal marts and they won't last long

but the people behind them don't understand that IMO

so what are the simple collective run solutions and who is leading this and where are the meetings?

oh there are none...explain?

what are the CCas a whole doing in a high profile type of way with the situation and where is the largest besides GC3 or JC3

and how are the other CC doing anything collectively and synergistically to unite all of us and bring strength and numbers to the cause?

when is the next meeting of compassion clubs where we can all network and support each other not only in courtrooms but in our shared path on this quest to liberate the medicine?

and what C?c clubs do community monitoring on a local level of LEOs and court case monitoring that can attract numbers of us to sit in and watch and monitor cases going thru the system of misaligned justice?

what IS the benefit of a CC and why haven't I been able to find one that really does what it says?

and why ar there no large ones with large numbers of support out side a dozen people at the largest?

why isn't everyone rushing out to support CC in large numbers or are attracted to this format yet it keeps being advocated here and the few I attended were sorta ?? I don't wana offend anyone here more...

and the truth I have seen is that CPU is a group of professionals patients and their supporters that are for "stakeholders" only meetings and yet some here want to hold up their co-operation and negotiations with the Legs and yet there is still a lot of skepticism amongst readers here as to the real intentions of this group as it is for " stakeholders" only and not a sporting event yet the focus on these threads is to let these people speak for me and people I know who are patients ...??....

just blindly trust and accept cart Blanche that these folks have my best interest in mind when they are negotiating for me and my friends that are patients yet there is no real time input from anyone outside this group nor is it allowed...

where is unify?

on a piece of paper? how many of you running this site are members of those groups that signed and where can others of us attend some of these signers meetings of these CCs? I don't eve here about them until the day before or at the last minute a lot of times and I am not interested in goin to a meeting where 3-6 people are in attendance and none of them are doing any action...

where is the CC that's doing the most that could use the biggest level of support or attendance at community based meetings?

f-k CPU or any other small group of 'private' stakeholder meetings that are closed to anyone but the members...I could care less what thos f-is do or say as they don't speak for me nor the majority that I know...who do they speak for? who cares and who would want to support them except their "stakeholders" and what the bunny muffin does that imply?

what kind of steak are they talking about and that's what I mean you guys always slip up on this stuf and let chit out that we have to interpretthebestwe can...

and I hope I never have to be on a team that doesnt support the whole community and not just their steak-holders and there justification is:..."read our mission statement"....period

nothing and it is all splintered factions and who do we get behind and I definately won't be you guys if that is my oly option based on replires to my opinions

no I ain't joe ...but I am wondering what is supported here and in what way and why would we support the arm-chair lobbyists here that say they represent all of us but have closed door meetings for "STEAKHOLDERS" only...

Wow NEO.

You really need to get some help for your anger management issues. To get so angry over something that is nonsense and mostly if not completely untrue is... what is the word for it?... O yea... CRAZY.

Let us make this Provision center and wtvr else having to do with dispensaries as clear as possible again, for th emillionth time.

CPU IS NEUTRAL ON DISPENSARIES.

We have absolutely nothing to do with any commercial anything bill at all. Period.

There are two "dispensary" commercial" bills in the legislature.

First one is written and proposed by MACC and MPP. That would be the Michigan association of Compassion Centers and the Marijuana Policy Project.

That Bill is HB 5580. This bill allows for "provision centers" where patients and caregivers can sell overages to local dispensaries basicly.

Again, to be clear.

HB 5580 = MACC and MPP

Then secondly, there is a bill that was just introduced HB 5681. This bill was proposed by Prairie Plant, a canadian company that wishes to grow marijuana in old mines in Michigan

HB 5681 creates "pharma grade cannabis" and large commercial operations.

Again, to be clear:

HB 5681 = Prairie Plant (Canada)

AND THERE YA GO!

where is unify?

After you get some help with anger management..you should consider going back to school. Your grammar is atrocious, and you're spelling is even worse!!

I just have one little bit of input on this............ Although it is clear to me that Pt/Pt is expressly permitted in the plain language of the act. Unfortunately it wasnt presented to the CoA as a pt making transfers with another pt.. It was

presented as a buisness getting MM from pts and transfering it for the pt to another pt. That seems

to add more if you ask me.. but im no expert..

Actually, the case was always, fundamentally, about what individual patients and caregivers are allowed to do. The COA (and Schuette, and agreeable prosecutors) incorrectly painted it as a

dispensary issue. The dispensary part of the issue is about CA and its model, not every instance where commercial space is used for allowing patients and caregivers to have a central location to do what is legal under the Act.

After reading the decisions in King and Kolanek, I am excited to see how they handle the issues before them. If the same application of law is applied by the SC in McQueen, the ruling should be quite terrific.

In P v McQueen, the SC is being asked to determine if the COA lacked foundation (which they clearly did) when they determined that "sales" should have been included in the definition of medical use in the Act, in order for patients to be able to engage in a "sale" when acquiring or transfering with one another.

In this case, the COA created a crime where one did not previously exist- they legislated, rather than interpreted law, from the bench. After the decisions in K and K by the SC, it appears that

the SC will take issue with this.

The SC is also being asked to look at the unnatural trend of bad decisions by the COA in mmj cases, in general. Again, final rulings need to exist before really knowing anything, but the initial responses from the SC via K and K, gives some cause to believe that they will analyze this trend and not like the way that their administrative rules are being enacted by the COA.

@Malamute and Hayduke, you're very patient to keep reiterating yourselves. I think that most people with normal cognitive functioning can see that neither CPU or the other the other Michigan-based groups that have organized are planning any sort of conspiracy to fundamentally remove protections for patients. When you're dealing with "grey areas" of the law, the intent of clarification should always seek to help patients, however it may sometimes not be exactly what patients were hoping to hear (depending upon how they were unilaterally deciding to interpret what was considered vague).

I do not recall. Interestingly Damrow has problems within his own party and while he proclaims himself a veterans type o guy, some say he is just using that issue to spread his haughty opinions. Look for him to get a very good challenge from a Dem who held the seat previously.... is that right SFC, my bro?

As for Irwins quiry I just don't recall, I am sorry.

My bad Oakes

Did you read his vets court bill, Almost fooled me.

Let us make this Provision center and wtvr else having to do with dispensaries as clear as possible again, for th emillionth time.

CPU IS NEUTRAL ON DISPENSARIES.

We have absolutely nothing to do with any commercial anything bill at all. Period.

There are two "dispensary" commercial" bills in the legislature.

First one is written and proposed by MACC and MPP. That would be the Michigan association of Compassion Centers and the Marijuana Policy Project.

That Bill is HB 5580. This bill allows for "provision centers" where patients and caregivers can sell overages to local dispensaries basicly.

Again, to be clear.

HB 5580 = MACC and MPP

Then secondly, there is a bill that was just introduced HB 5681. This bill was proposed by Prairie Plant, a canadian company that wishes to grow marijuana in old mines in Michigan

HB 5681 creates "pharma grade cannabis" and large commercial operations.

Again, to be clear:

HB 5681 = Prairie Plant (Canada)

AND THERE YA GO!

Yes- to confirm, CPU is not a participant in any commercial distribution or cultivation proposal.

MACC supports 5580, but definitely not 5681.

CPU is based on a set of principles, I believe, that all here can agree with. They stick to these principals whether in a private meeting in Lansing or on a public forum. This behavior has been demonstrated over a period of time, and there is no reason to assume or believe anything else.

Let's get past baseless accusations and resume moving forward.

Boy Joe you are all over the web..but your choice of words are giving you away.. Dr.boob heh..same reference tomcatjones is giving over on MCP. I thought last night when I read the idea's tomcatjones was talking about..it was you. Now I know for sure..so how ya been Joe..or should I call you tomcat jones, or NEO? Wait, how about Christina..or Michigan representative..I'm finding it hard to keep it straight, but your words…and idea's are giving you away! AK

Ak

As far as Tomcat Jones you are wrong.

On a diff site he mentioned his testimony and the light went on.

Look at the testimonial from Mar 8 almost at the end Walsh let him speak for 3 1/2 min

as to further verify who this is.

Noon in the lobby in Lansing. There were 4 of us talking near the front door when Mike and Chad came down.

I spoke with Chad at that time, not sure if he remembers Annie and 3 men

I have also seen this person at the Clare meetings.

Care to admit your error or is the admin policy the same as the last one.

What is the slander policy here?

Feel free to vet me if you would like.

Wan't to give me a vacation for telling the truth.

You are a lier lier pants on fire.

It is well known Joe Cain has posted under multiple aliases, even while running this forum.

I believe AK is likely wrong on this tomcat, but it is not like it is far fetched that Joe posted many times to this forum under assumed aliases,..... even when he ran the site. (weird).

I am sure AK will correct herself if needed.

It is well known Joe Cain has posted under multiple aliases, even while running this forum.

I believe AK is likely wrong on this tomcat, but it is not like it is far fetched that Joe posted many times to this forum under assumed aliases,..... even when he ran the site. (weird).

I am sure AK will correct herself if needed.

no likely involved. from my town.

Admin doing slander is ok?

Its like saying CPU is from Colorado, Heard that also.

There is a double standard here.

Um no.

I am sure she will correct it.

Will NEO correct his statements about CPU?

I am waiting...

I can only speak for myself and have no fear of CPU the only reason I dvityid not join was the

dr patient statement. My testimony speaks to how I feel about that.

Wish we could all sit down together and solve this.

Personally the mention of cain without sugar or co infront should be a week off.

I do take some of the comments personally. Some on both sides need to rest.

Kinda like when MSU wins a basketball champ. riots by excited people who would not normally do that

Thanks for your work.

Agree. Allowing rumors to go around and saying nothing is just as bad as starting them personally.

Dr. Bob

Well i must say that i had not come on the MMMA in quite some time.. When i did i saw this thread and it was all about how questionable the activities of my club were.. so yeah i commented and here we are..

No it just ok for Neo to do slander .. but i just watched tom cat as you can see he is pushing for dispensaries or farmers markerts ect where is the out of state patient going to get their medicine near the end of the vid

At least we have the right person now. Still Joe ?

Pretty much the same lines huh?

And what did he do to you? I did not hear the words disp. or market.

Bash him to hide the truth? IS THIS JOE CAIN? 100 lbs say no

Mean people suck!

We are starting at about 44:30 correct?

Edited by man of steel

Yea. No doggie pile on the Annine. I am just disappointed.

I know you know better than that Annie. We have been online friends for along time. We have discussed compassion clubs and the concerns we have had regarding the choices of some of those clubs to become compassion centers and start facillitating transfers through their "clubs". You have asked me about your concern with your own club with whom people in it were starting to push further than you were comfortable with at the time.

I know you know CPU is not any of that nonsense that was being posted. You have watched and read me and my statements for a long time now about CPU. You know we do not have anything to do with dispensaries. You know we have never submitted a bill as CPU to be presented in the legislature. We have only fought to stop such intrusions into the law and stop as much damage a spossible. We have fought int he courts extesnively and many many many of the good results and arguments throughout the state are coming from Attorneys who are members of CPU. We walk the walk.

I know you know this and much more Annie. You are a good person. But ever since your bust, you have become increasingly more vitriolic and it concerns me. I have been there. multiple times. I know how it feels and what you are going through. It can turn a fluffy bunny into a pissed off hornet. I hope your decision is favourable for you and your family. I want nothing more than innocence proven on your behalf.

But, you do not have to support such "interesting" discussion as NEO's as being valid. You know better. You know it is filled with blatant lies and misinformation. It is unfortunate.

You very well know my only motivation is to protect patients, educate patients and make sure the MMMAct remains as a functioning medical marijuana system in the state of Michigan. That's it.... Love ya Annie.

Next,

I have no interest in running the 3MA or taking it over. Haha... I have been offered to be president of 3MA on 3 different occasions and i do not want to do it. I am incapable of doing so for many reasons which were previously discussed in this forum. So anyone who even suggests that CPU is trying to take over 3MA is just spewing nonsense. Complete nonsense. If i wanted to do that, i would have done it 2 years ago when it was presented to me on a silver platter,.... twice. I wish 3MA all the success int he world. I am always willing to help and give advice, but have no interest in running this corporation. I already run 2 other corporations and have a life and a major disability, i like to live and unfortunately live with.

So,... NEO can continue to propagate his "Bigfoot" conspiracies and weaving a web of deception, but it is not nor will it ever advance what he purportedly says he wants.

Its not a bust Mal.. it was a raid.. its only a bust if i am found guilty right.. its a raid and a violation of my constitutional rights if i am found not guilty.. And yeah it was devistating..