Medical Marijuana Backers Protest Proposed Michigan Legislation

Isn't Celliach(sp) setting up or helping set up CCs? Maybe he can get you the help you need. :)

I am here to help with a compassion club as well..I do know some people close by big rapids..We have also help set up several Compassion Clubs ..These are INFORMATIONAL/EDUCATIONAL meetings ONLY..OURS is held in a Library..Which we have been at about 3 years now..If you have any questions and i might be able to help with..Please feel free to PM me..Thanks the Mayor..

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well since i can put a stop to this rumour that these posters are not who some have said they are then i guess this is resolved.. ;Unless im next.. LOL its my goal to stop marginalization of certain liberal posters call me kooky.. We all have an important role in our united front..

If you say it isn't dear leader then I stand down. I respect your integrity.

As far as liberal posters, I'm not against liberal I'm just against danger. I have, first hand, seen the damage that can be caused by a person depending on info they get from this very site. When someone posts something as fact they need to be darn sure they vetted their position if it is something that can mislead others in a negative manner. By way of example I would point to pb telling everyone to get a marinol script, as if that would cover you under the "any presence" standard.

I would say that I agree that people shouldn't come here, read something, then act on it without their own inquiry as to the veracity of the content of something posted on an internet forum. However, being naive or "stupid" by doing that is, by no means, a reason why someone should find themselves arrested. I think people who espouse these radical positions should put their money where their mouth is. Make themselves the guinea pig. For example, go pop a marinol and a few hours later walk up to a cop and tell him you have synthetic thc in you and you're going to drive. Get yourself arrested (or not) and put yourself through the hell. When you come out the other side unscathed and set precedent for us that popping a marinol can get you out of a jamb then kudos to you. But don't advocate everyone do it until you can guarantee the safety of the position. That, in a nutshell, is my problem with those espousing the radically liberal positions (at least without a qualifying statement at the end).

It took me just over an hour to read all these comments. And yes, I read every single word of every single comment. My conlusion: I dont have one. This thread and just about every other thread on this site has gone the exact same direction. Nowhere. 26% was an initiative to get the bills tabled in the house. And now they are in the Senate. 26% was a failure. 26% consisted of writing letters to our legislation saying we are opposed to changes to the 2008 law. It didnt work. The bills passed and if you say they had an effect, your wrong. The bills passed. No effect. I see as much infighting now as when Joe Cain was the CEO. I still see alot of people being banned and even more censorship now than ever before. Chad doesnt have the ability to answer a question with out a question which leads me to believe he has no answers. Yet, he tells everybody what they should be doing. Thats not leadership. There is no leadership here. Just a bunch of ideas that never amount to anything usefull. We have "activists" that say they are in Lansing daily talking to our legislation. About what? How their day was? I saw that someone said we have to make our Representatives happy to establish a repoir. Bull pucky. They represent US. The people voted for this law. Its their job to represent the peoples will. Not change the laws because Mike Bouchard said they are unclear. I am done with this group. And I refuse to consider you an organization. Tell me I'm wrong. Call me an asssshole. Whatever. Its all the admins do around here anymore. Its obvious that the majority of the people on this site want a rally/protest on the steps of the Capitol but the "leadership" refuses to "organize". They would rather tell others what to do. It just makes me sick. So just continue to write your letters. Continue to make your phone calls. And continue to watch what little rights you have under the law slowly slip away. I've wasted enough time waiting for someone to take an active roll as leader here. There obviously isnt one in the group. Medcnman.

We went to Lansing the other day. We rented a bus to go to the rally/speak with our reps..We had a great time talking to them..ALL 16 of us..When we was down there..We didnt see hardly anyone there..BUT before we went..All we heard was, : you are wasting time: : if you go there you will screw it up for everyone" and on and on..WITH no Support from mmma..Except..:: " these are Joe Cains Idea,s DONT GO>> Well we didnt go for Joe, We went for the patients of our club and of Michigan..We went there only to speak so they can hear the side of Patients..NOT someone hoping they can persway our reps to agree on there ideas( of making money for them selfs) ..I didnt see one DR. nor did we see one ATTORNEY speaking..I feel every time we go to lansing, every time someone sends a letter..Every phone call..HELPS. We need to attack from all sides in a war (war on drugs( cannabis) . We didnt start the war..BUT i say we ALL stick together..lets unite even with all our differences..Lets work on getting every singl person writing letters, phone calles, talking to reps..building the biggest rally ever n Mich...We can do all of this..EVERYone has a idea..MOst are very good..If we an just keep the ones out of our bussiness that are only in it for the money..lets ALL UNITE and lets beging to fight...Whos with us?

Whoa.. are you sure about this or just spreading a rumour.? I thought we were going to be more thoughtful of our posts from now on?

Thoughtful..SERIOUSLY?? I'm not going to be "Thoughtful' of this bs anymore. Is it thoughtful to continue to let neo/tomcatjones bark at the very people actually doing things..while they put out bs idea's that would endanger patients? No..so let's call it like it is, and keep it real here!

Thoughtful..SERIOUSLY?? I'm not going to be "Thoughtful' of this bs anymore. Is it thoughtful to continue to let neo/tomcatjones bark at the very people actually doing things..while they put out bs idea's that would endanger patients? No..so let's call it like it is, and keep it real here!

Come on.. you know they arent doing things? it is a bs idea to lable every liberal poster Joe..

We went to Lansing the other day. We rented a bus to go to the rally/speak with our reps..We had a great time talking to them..ALL 16 of us..When we was down there..We didnt see hardly anyone there..BUT before we went..All we heard was, : you are wasting time: : if you go there you will screw it up for everyone" and on and on..WITH no Support from mmma..Except..:: " these are Joe Cains Idea,s DONT GO>> Well we didnt go for Joe, We went for the patients of our club and of Michigan..We went there only to speak so they can hear the side of Patients..NOT someone hoping they can persway our reps to agree on there ideas( of making money for them selfs) ..I didnt see one DR. nor did we see one ATTORNEY speaking..I feel every time we go to lansing, every time someone sends a letter..Every phone call..HELPS. We need to attack from all sides in a war (war on drugs( cannabis) . We didnt start the war..BUT i say we ALL stick together..lets unite even with all our differences..Lets work on getting every singl person writing letters, phone calles, talking to reps..building the biggest rally ever n Mich...We can do all of this..EVERYone has a idea..MOst are very good..If we an just keep the ones out of our bussiness that are only in it for the money..lets ALL UNITE and lets beging to fight...Whos with us?

*high Five* Im in!!

I just have one little bit of input on this............ Although it is clear to me that Pt/Pt is expressly permitted in the plain language of the act. Unfortunately it wasnt presented to the CoA as a pt making transfers with another pt.. It was presented as a buisness getting MM from pts and transfering it for the pt to another pt. That seems to add more if you ask me.. but im no expert..

A cpl weeks before they shut down the dispense n Mt.pleasant and his other store..They had made a Sunday morning front page of the paper..ADMITING they was making 20% profit of the meds they was transfering..In the law, it says you can SELL..(which they was making 20% off each transaction) ..The law doesnt not alow for sale..but transfer..I will try and find the article from the paper..IF they would of never ADMITED to the 20% profit..they probably would of never been closed..The Judge allowed them to open as long as they wasnt making any PROFIT of the sales..I am looking for the story..

Come on.. you know they arent doing things? it is a bs idea to lable every liberal poster Joe..

Hey..I sat on the steering committee with Joe..tomcatjones idea about the refusal to register campaign is EXACTLY what Joe wanted to do. Do you think I just pull chit out of thin air and call every liberal poster Joe..NO..Give me a break..I'm smarter than that!! Also neo's posts use the same words..such as Dr.boob. Go back and read some of Joe's old post's and you will find many similarities with Neo's! Read Neo's and go read tomcatjones. Even if you are not real familiar with Joe's old crazy idea's..I for one am!!

Also let me add..I left the 3ma not long after being a part of the steering committee because of the crazy bs idea's that brought division, patient endangerment, like let's all refuse to register..and promises of what would get done..but didn't. What took place was a lot of rants and a few rallies! It's time for the Joe Cain rhetoric to end here period. I'll call it out EVERYTIME I see it. here or on other forum's. Any poster that brings it here from now on..will be censored period!! So no I'm not going to be thoughtful anymore….

EDIT…And if a few poster's on here have to go for the greater good of the community..then that's just what will happen!!

Hey..I sat on the steering committee with Joe..tomcatjones idea about the refusal to register campaign is EXACTLY what Joe wanted to do. Do you think I just pull chit out of thin air and call every liberal poster Joe..NO..Give me a break..I'm smarter than that!! Also neo's posts use the same words..such as Dr.boob. Go back and read some of Joe's old post's and you will find many similarities with Neo's! Read Neo's and go read tomcatjones. Even if you are not real familiar with Joe's old crazy idea's..I for one am!!

Ok so what you are saying is that a common man and joe saw the same thing in the law that says what they expressed? I have read about every word posted on this site and others for years..

Ok so what you are saying is that a common man and joe saw the same thing in the law that says what they expressed? I have read about every word posted on this site and others for years..

I'm not trying to have a debate here. I think my other posts pretty clearly addressed this question. You can go back and read them again if you need to. Let's just move on at this point!

Also let me add..I left the 3ma not long after being a part of the steering committee because of the crazy bs idea's that brought division, patient endangerment, like let's all refuse to register..and promises of what would get done..but didn't. What took place was a lot of rants and a few rallies! It's time for the Joe Cain rhetoric to end here period. I'll call it out EVERYTIME I see it. here or on other forum's. Any poster that brings it here from now on..will be censored period!! So no I'm not going to be thoughtful anymore….

EDIT…And if a few poster's on here have to go for the greater good of the community..then that's just what will happen!!

Sorry i have to call this as BS.. zap.. is it true the MMMA will be kicking out all the radicals?

Sorry i have to call this as BS.. zap.. is it true the MMMA will be kicking out all the radicals?

I'll take the question..ANYONE that come's here pushing Joe Cain's agenda will be over on his site. It's been long enough..all the testing of us here at 3ma is done. Now we will simply take action period. The bs stops now!

Dang play nice, be respectful, the stuff that comes from Both sides of the fence really sucks. I think the point was name calling and being out right nasty is Never called for under any circumstances. I think it is possible that some people who are still so angry about the "past" need to take a break from everything for awhile so you can heal privately off this site then come back when your anger has subsided.