Medical Marijuana Backers Protest Proposed Michigan Legislation

Ak

As far as Tomcat Jones you are wrong.

On a diff site he mentioned his testimony and the light went on.

Look at the testimonial from Mar 8 almost at the end Walsh let him speak for 3 1/2 min

as to further verify who this is.

Noon in the lobby in Lansing. There were 4 of us talking near the front door when Mike and Chad came down.

I spoke with Chad at that time, not sure if he remembers Annie and 3 men

I have also seen this person at the Clare meetings.

Care to admit your error or is the admin policy the same as the last one.

What is the slander policy here?

Feel free to vet me if you would like.

Wan't to give me a vacation for telling the truth.

You are a lier lier pants on fire.

Really? Is the fifth grade analogy neccasary? Liar..liar..grow up already! Tomcat is not Joe..ok, they share some very similar ideas though. As far as NEO..he sure speaks a lot of Joe Cain's lies. I don't really care who they are. Neo will not be posting here much longer. I am sick of the lies, slander and crazy schemes coming from both of them. I'll excuse your rather rude approach with me this time..try to be a little more tactful next time though!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Is the fifth grade analogy neccasary? Liar..liar..grow up already! Tomcat is not Joe..ok, they share some very similar ideas though. As far as NEO..he sure speaks a lot of Joe Cain's lies. I don't really care who they are. Neo will not be posting here much longer. I am sick of the lies, slander and crazy schemes coming from both of them. I'll excuse your rather rude approach with me this time..try to be a little more tactful next time though!

The truth is you made a false statment and that was me being nice.

Its the same thing Joe did how are you different?

So you are saying this kid who does not even post here is the same as Joe?

You are the one with no tact. Defaming another is a ok if your in the medical field only!

Did I tell an untruth? Push your ego button on me if you like.

what is the slander policy again?

Do you apologize to him?

The truth is you made a false statment and that was me being nice.

Its the same thing Joe did how are you different?

So you are saying this kid who does not even post here is the same as Joe?

You are the one with no tact. Defaming another is a ok if your in the medical field only!

Did I tell an untruth? Push your ego button on me if you like.

what is the slander policy again?

Do you apologize to him?

Ok..I was being nice I have already answered you once in my first reply to you. I may be wrong and tomcat is not Joe..but they have similar ideas..like mass numbers of patients not registering cards! That's just insane..and put's patients at risk. As far as neo..he sure sounds like Joe..but I don't care who he is. Go back and read what I said throughout the entire thread…I'm sick of this bs being brought here! Lies..slander, you ask me to apologize..that's mildly amusing! Now, you want to talk about policy..you have already violated that with both posts of yours. You should have sent me a pm first..you didn't! Now you post this?

Ok..I was being nice I have already answered you once.I said they have similar ideas..like mass numbers of patients not registering cards! That's just insane..and put's patients at risk. Go back and read what I said throughout the entire thread. You ask me to apologize..that's mildly amusing! Now, you want to talk about policy..you have already violated that with both posts of yours. You should have sent me a pm first..you didn't! Now you post this? I'm done being nice here..so you can move on or you can continue, and I'll put you on vacation!

Ok..I was being nice I have already answered you once.I said they have similar ideas..like mass numbers of patients not registering cards! That's just insane..and put's patients at risk. Go back and read what I said throughout the entire thread. You ask me to apologize..that's mildly amusing! Now, you want to talk about policy..you have already violated that with both posts of yours. You should have sent me a pm first..you didn't! Now you post this? I'm done being nice here..so you can move on or you can continue, and I'll put you on vacation!

May I ask what pm policy I broke? and the other?

What people say is not in my control, I just know he aint Joe.You said he was

If you accused me of being Joe it would be very insulting.

wow that was about the sixth threat coming from here. sounds like, shut your darn mouth, you, you and you or you're all banned! yes, these forums can become disruptive, but ppl may want to hear everyone's point of view. i'd rather sift through some diverse viewpoints than have six ppl that think they are large and in charge start ejecting ppl because they are slightly uncomfortable. anyway that boot-em attitude will only serve as a bandaid. we should be concerned about damage control, but will our concerns disappear about them if a few are silenced on This Site? I beg to differ. We have to remember this 3ma isn't the only newsletter in town.

The main point I heard from a previous poster is, what exactly is being done to bring everyone together -in a high-profile manner- to voice our disappointment of how our medical law is being derailed. After all there are nearly 150,000 patients and caregivers. All I see is a few dozen small groups at this time and a piece of paper may be symbolic of our unity, but I believe that will not be enough. Well if we don't get it right, it will give ppl ample opportunity to apply spell check to their fullest abilities, over the following years. lol

Correction Malumute: Medcnman was not "removed", he left on his own volition... like many others that you are u familiar with.

May I ask what pm policy I broke? and the other?

What people say is not in my control, I just know he aint Joe.You said he was

If you accused me of being Joe it would be very insulting.

I did edit my post you quoted to repeat again tomcat may not be Joe. We may have been posting at the same time!

wow that was about the sixth threat coming from here. sounds like, shut your darn mouth, you, you and you or you're all banned! yes, these forums can become disruptive, but ppl may want to hear everyone's point of view. i'd rather sift through some diverse viewpoints than have six ppl that think they are large and in charge start ejecting ppl because they are slightly uncomfortable. anyway that boot-em attitude will only serve as a bandaid. we should be concerned about damage control, but will our concerns disappear about them if a few are silenced on This Site? I beg to differ. We have to remember this 3ma isn't the only newsletter in town.

The main point I heard from a previous poster is, what exactly is being done to bring everyone together -in a high-profile manner- to voice our disappointment of how our medical law is being derailed. After all there are nearly 150,000 patients and caregivers. All I see is a few dozen small groups at this time and a piece of paper may be symbolic of our unity, but I believe that will not be enough. Well if we don't get it right, it will give ppl ample opportunity to apply spell check to their fullest abilities, over the following years. lol

Correction Malumute: Medcnman was not "removed", he left on his own volition... like many others that you are u familiar with.

No Abe, Mal is correct...Medcnman was removed.

If you don't know who is and who isn't Joe, then why should we take everything you say without question? If I am incorrect, I will apologize, unlike you!

Do you really want to continue? I'm pretty sick of going over this, and finding it hard to temper what I say right now,,, so how about you go and actually read the entire thread.

Wow, I can't believe I sat here quietly watching an entire days worth of worthless posts. The bottom line is every forum on the web will ban disruptive members so why should our policy be any different. AK is right in we are no longer going to allow this type of disruptive behavior on the forums. The posts from Neo are clearly made to disrupt the forums and it worked. Wasted a whole day of what could have been good dialog moving this thread forward. If you don't want to be banned or given a vacation don't break the rules by being disruptive. So lets stop the arguments and threats and concentrate on a talking point I think is important and got completely looked over in today's BS.

How are we going to bring the groups together to show our unity now after the SC rulings and before the senate has a vote on the bills there. The members have to remember that the staff are all volunteers and we don;t have all the answers. How about members and staff start working together instead of at each others throats and solve this question. We are all here for the patients so please can we all start acting like it.

Its not a bust Mal.. it was a raid.. its only a bust if i am found guilty right.. its a raid and a violation of my constitutional rights if i am found not guilty.. And yeah it was devistating..

I know Annie. It is a horrible experience to have to go through. As you said, devastating. This is exactly why i try to give people solid information (conservative) to keep them as safe as possible and hopefully not having to go through such a "devastating" experience themselves. It comes from a deep place of empathy and genuine concern for strangers , who i know, don't want to have to go through the things i have.

Anyhow,... i hope the best for you and your family as always.

p.s. To me "busted" simply means "arrested" and you know most of what NEO said is simply not true. :-)

and you saw how my club was marginalized at the beginning of this thread.. that was ok with you.. Maybe not.. but you said nothing so i had to.. then i said nothing when neo said bunny muffin and then you said i endorsed what he said .. Is this what they call circle talk..

Actually, the case was always, fundamentally, about what individual patients and caregivers are allowed to do. The COA (and Schuette, and agreeable prosecutors) incorrectly painted it as a

dispensary issue. The dispensary part of the issue is about CA and its model, not every instance where commercial space is used for allowing patients and caregivers to have a central location to do what is legal under the Act.

After reading the decisions in King and Kolanek, I am excited to see how they handle the issues before them. If the same application of law is applied by the SC in McQueen, the ruling should be quite terrific.

In P v McQueen, the SC is being asked to determine if the COA lacked foundation (which they clearly did) when they determined that "sales" should have been included in the definition of medical use in the Act, in order for patients to be able to engage in a "sale" when acquiring or transfering with one another.

In this case, the COA created a crime where one did not previously exist- they legislated, rather than interpreted law, from the bench. After the decisions in K and K by the SC, it appears that

the SC will take issue with this.

The SC is also being asked to look at the unnatural trend of bad decisions by the COA in mmj cases, in general. Again, final rulings need to exist before really knowing anything, but the initial responses from the SC via K and K, gives some cause to believe that they will analyze this trend and not like the way that their administrative rules are being enacted by the COA.

Could you please explain the difference between that buisness model and farmers markets? thanks in advance for your time..

and you saw how my club was marginalized at the beginning of this thread.. that was ok with you.. Maybe not.. but you said nothing so i had to.. then i said nothing when neo said bunny muffin and then you said i endorsed what he said .. Is this what they call circle talk..

I just went and looked annie and the Clare compassion club wasnt even brought up until page 10 or 11 by mayorherb and it was just saying you went down and talked to legislators etc. I don't see any marginilization there.

Then the only other thing that had to do with clare was NEO calling all compassion clubs crapola.

I think maybe you have the wrong thread in mind here?

The issue mainly was that a poster was improperly labelled as Joe. Some back and forth and then an apology for improperly calling someone Joe.

I think you must be thinking of a different thread that was marginalizing your compassion club. Unless of course you are referring to NEO who posted at like page 12 or something.

My first post wa slike page 7 stating there was only one good post int he whole thread. Then you and myself discussed Rick jones being a diick. :-) I kinda liked that part of the thread. :-D

Edited by Malamute

Yes tho i totally agree it was always about Medical Use and to be honest.. i like the concept of CA.. But i dont see it as being really really different than farmers markets... My big dream was locally run compliance centers.. but stars will blind ya..

If your talking about the Locker method in Mt Pleasant they took overages from caregivers and patients and charged a 20% fee to transfer to qualified program participants through a store . It was labled the locker method as cannabis was kept under lock and key in lockers until someone wanted to purchase it as facilitated by a third party . I am not sure how pricing was derived . I would assume it was up to who brought it in . In the Farmers Markets caregivers must be physically present to transfer to a qualified patient directly after paying a table fee ( no third party is involved in the transfer only a safe location is provided known to all in the community . Participants go through security being vetted for credentials plus legal amounts and patients are not allowed to transfer for remuneration after the Mt Pleasant decision .

The difficult part for any model is where to set pricing . Sadly regulation and the threat of criminality are creating inflated pricing and harm . Then there are the basic needs of growers to be self sufficient themselves . It would be rare to impossible for one person to find five patients that could support them through use long term or caregivers who would want patients with very low useage requirements or low income of which most are . However when you add in a cash market that serves small purchases and emergency needs plus starter supplies these two low impact systems of distribution and the resulting cash markets create a above groumd economy that can support growers without unreasonable expectations and complete a workable program from the Acts loose framework . It does this being as least confrontational and respectful as possible concerning existing Federal Law keeping plant counts as low as possible , spread out where their hard to enforce against , and in the case of the Farmers Markets providing direct transfers between participants that many believe are currently required and legal under the State Act ( many believed PTP was but that has been ruled against for remuneration ) . It is apparent there is a dispute on the legality of caregiver transfers outside a recored relationship with the State and those involved may be arrested absent a clear court decision or act of the legislator's . If there is a problem you would think those responsable for keeping order and having a working program would fix it to protect patients and create legal mechanisms supporting medical use requirements since this is a constitutional ammendment to the Michigan Constitution approved by the voters not a ongoing referendum on the activity . For patients supporting either or both of these models existance is preferable to large private pharmacuetical grows supported by corperate run dispensary models with unnecessary controls and fee's patients cannot afford . This is a natural herbal remedy like mint or aloe in its natural form worst case .

Quite honestly with all the argueing I am unclear on what the MMMA supports in practice and or theory working towards goals that will satisfy the basic needs for program participants to conduct medical use in a safe , affordable and effective manner which is accepted as legal by everyone . It seems like a very small portion of the population is constantly forcing ridiculous barriers and arguements regarding practical methods of supporting legal use from within Government which is causing the program to be more and more ineffective . I thought the whole purpose of the Act was to benfiit patients ,keeping them safe from arrest while participating in a State sponsored program that supported medical use existing for them .

Edited by Croppled1