Medical Marijuana Backers Protest Proposed Michigan Legislation

This site will be a resource of good and accurate information for patients. Civil discourse is good and reasonable people will disagree..but the crazy schemes that would endanger patients, and the same old Joe Cain talk that brings division will no longer be allowed here. So for those of you who are swaying back and forth between Joe's site and this one, (and yes I make it a point to read ALL sites) just keep your post's free of those things. AK

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take the question..ANYONE that come's here pushing Joe Cain's agenda will be over on his site. It's been long enough..all the testing of us here at 3ma is done. Now we will simply take action period. The bs stops now!

and who makes that decision? You have said that someone who didnt even make the post on this site was doing that.. but they arent even posting here.. Do you really want to control the msg that much? Stop calling every person you disagree with joe.. Dont forget.. I am here at 3ma too.. and if they are posting here.. they are here at 3ma too.. and we are over the censorship i thought.. i thought we were going to put up a united front to stop the bs that some are saying isnt even happening.. Censorship was joes bag.. I heard all about it..

There are a handful of Cain's minions here, they get the respect they deserve. No reason to make personal attacks, but they have a lot to prove to be taken seriously by the rest of the site. I just tend to block the posts of those that are clearly out to cause strife and the content of this site doesn't seem to dimish when I can't see their posts.

Dang play nice, be respectful, the stuff that comes from Both sides of the fence really sucks. I think the point was name calling and being out right nasty is Never called for under any circumstances. I think it is possible that some people who are still so angry about the "past" need to take a break from everything for awhile so you can heal privately off this site then come back when your anger has subsided.

I'm not being nasty..I'm just telling like it is. Tell me how's the moderating job going over on Joe's new site? I'll be watching your posts. AK

and who makes that decision? You have said that someone who didnt even make the post on this site was doing that.. but they arent even posting here.. Do you really want to control the msg that much? Stop calling every person you disagree with joe.. Dont forget.. I am here at 3ma too.. and if they are posting here.. they are here at 3ma too.. and we are over the censorship i thought.. i thought we were going to put up a united front to stop the bs that some are saying isnt even happening.. Censorship was joes bag.. I heard all about it..

I tend to back Annie on this one. The more radical elements post and are ignored because they are so off base and out of touch with reality. There is no harm in letting them spew, so long as they don't have a chance to influence those that don't know better and put them at risk. The biggest problem I see is that folks with rather absurd ideas tend to try and wear the board down by posting the same nonsense again and again, even after they are clearly refuted and corrected.

Rather than censor, I would like to see a warning followed by a vacation for those that just won't let something go AFTER it has been discussed and decided.

Dr. Bob

Sometimes Annie to actually get to the united front..censorship is required. There are too many of Cain's posters here and it's bringing division. So forward we will go…and if that means getting rid of a few for the greater good of all, then that's what we will do!

I tend to back Annie on this one. The more radical elements post and are ignored because they are so off base and out of touch with reality. There is no harm in letting them spew, so long as they don't have a chance to influence those that don't know better and put them at risk. The biggest problem I see is that folks with rather absurd ideas tend to try and wear the board down by posting the same nonsense again and again, even after they are clearly refuted and corrected.

Rather than censor, I would like to see a warning followed by a vacation for those that just won't let something go AFTER it has been discussed and decided.

Dr. Bob

Sorry guy's, I should not have used the word censor..I should have been clear..yes it will be a warning, followed by a vacation.

Dr. Bob

Wow HUGG

Well lets make sure we means us instead of just you.. I for one appreciate hearing all the posts.. I laugh at some and some just plain tinkle me off.. But im going to try to resist saying who your post reminded me of..

For this site to move forward..the bs has to be stopped! There's a handful of people here holding the site back..and like I said in my earlier post, I'm not going to be thoughtful about it anymore!

Wow HUGG

Why are you so surprised Annie, you know I always have your back, we don't have to agree on everything. Now let's move forward on the thread.

BTW, AK correctly identified the problem, it was the word used, not the idea that radicals are not going to be allowed to hijack discussions. She is correct that a mod does have that responsibilty and we all need to back her with that. We are all working to have quality information here.

ok so anyone that posts THEiR opinion here it is joe Cain or BB or whoever he is

and if you guys as a whole feel insulted maybe you should go back into some of the older threads and read some of the vitriol that was posted when the current 'group' took control

there were posters in older threads that specifically asked to be invited or come to CPU meetings and participate or have input and they were told no one can go unless they are a dues paying member

that smacks of covert agenda but excuse me because I personally would have liked to attend one of their private meetings but at this juncture no thanks---

and name calling ?? lol that's all I see here as far as the same posters over and over and if my opinion is discounted because I sound like joe?? ha ha ha

there are a lot of patients out here that have nothing to do with that guy or never been to his farmers market but feel and think the same as ?? you read into that one---

the CCs??i still don't see what they are doing as a whole to help the community although there are some here that appear to express the fact that they are patient based meetings and I find it interesting when I post that all the same red letter mods are all over my rantings

that seems to be CC as most of them appear to defend these over and over

and the ones I have attended? a handful of people at each...how come they are not attracting mass numbers of us?

because a lot of us have went a few times and found it to be a waste of time

although there seem to be some now that look like they are trying to be involved in community based activism

I just work full time now and have given up wasting my free time to attend these things

these CC should be an agenda of attraction and not promotion

and I see too much promotion(advertising) and not enough attraction

hecky--I'm not attracted to them anymore...although in the beginning I was

I am just another pissed off patient that is very upset with the current state of affairs

there was a posting way back that I read by another patient that said they wanted the law to remain as it was and that folks should be standing tall and strong together to defend that and the reply was .."too f--king bad pal"...and that coming from a seemingly supporter of this CPU group and yes I have read posts in here that seem to imply that members of MOCC and MACC are In conjunction with each other....smells funny to me and is a turnoff as I really don't support any of these groups or feel they support me or people I have talked with

this was during the change over here

that is the factual evidence you request

really you all should go back and read some of the BS that was posted during the changeover

I have been to a few CC meetings and to me they were a waste of time with no real solutions or any unity among the whole

ahh but there is the famous unity letter that so many here like to refer too

unity of what ?what large public round table townhall meetings have been advertised or organized to bring all these groups together??

none that I can see

I went to the Brighton meeting... a downriver CC...Yeah zap i went to b--ham once...i searched and searched for some real activism thru these CC and felt there was none and the only agenda I saw was at everyone they asked.."do you have a caregiver?"

and when I said I was a real caregiver that took care of terminal patients....end of discussion

I only help terminal patients and I have two right now

the CC meetings in Detroit I attended were the same

just pure BS from my O--

no real time activism or events planned as a community or a whole bringing all these so called 'united' groups together

and I feel DrBob is a boob just tying to look like the recognized medical expert here and advertising his hotel room follow up bona fication...yuk yuk...same as the others trying to work his angle and get paid for it...NO? how can you advertise that you will see patients in a hotel room and look legit?

and he's called more people names than...??....well all the staff here seems to do that in a very eloquent expert way

high brow intellectual midgets is how I view them

verbal ju-Jitsu is what my retired recovering cop friends I share medicine with call it and they tell me all LEOs are trained in it

like lawyers

and what gets done in cyber space?? talk talk talk

and nothing

the only CC I wish I could attend would be the Dickinson co as they seem to talk the talk...but I would have to attend to discover if they truly walk the walk

oh yeah and a lot of folks here are touting their involvement with the reps but no one knows what they are really negotiating except them and the stuf they post about their victories

and we should just collectively believe them with all their BS attacks on everyone that isn't in their core group of supporters?

how would any of us in this mmj community really participate in any of the activism ?

there is none---

just small splintered groups of CC that dont do any high visibility public action to bring attention to the law

write letters...call your reps is all I here over and over while the Legs laugh at us patients as a whole and re-write the law and force feed it back to us

there is no community action groups currently operating that have done anything high profile or visible to the general public or the rest of us concerned compliant patients

IMO the law is going to be ramrodded thru and changed exactly as the folks that re-wrote it and their controllers want

NO demonstrations or high visibility public activism is all I hear on this site and do not rock the boat under any circumstances!!

truly feel this site is a dead duck for any political change thru the advise given here

I am sick of writing email omatic letters...personal letters...and just cyber bull that does nothing in real time

I actually prefer to stay under cover now as the law seems to be dead unless your caught now you can have an affirmative defense

that is what everyone in trouble should always have done and that is take it to the utmost and demand a jury trial

if all the facts were allowed I think a few cases would have been dismissed based on the verdict of a jury of their peers

what peers? the 63% that voted for this law

think about a jury of 12 people and 63% probably voted for this law

but I am sure prosecutors weed out those that have a pro mmj viewpoint

my facts in my posts are based on my own personal experiences and what you guys collectively have put out

and Annie how could you know me? I haven't been to your meetings and I keep my ip hidden so I don't have to be investigated or compromised on this site...but you are right about me NOT being joe Cain ...thx

so I again appeal to the cyber egos here and ask what is really being planned to unify the community?

never mind cause IMO this site has destroyed more than its healed accomplished

and if this site endorsed any type of real time action or activism I would not attend or anyone I know

most of us are looking for the new groupthink that truly represents our collective feelings and are offering real time solutions--that's why we come back here again and again to see if anything has changed in regards to the overall big picture

but I have my own suspicions how things are going to play out

just sit back and watch the show

do not under any circumstance participate in any real time action as is advised here

just sit back and apwatch or send out another useless letter to you r favorite rep

or go to a cCC and vent your frustrations and leave feeling better

I think CC are now therapy groups for frustrated patients

and mr boob I was married to a therapist for 5 1/2years and that was enough therapy for me....I find sharing medicine the most therapeutic thing I can do now...sharing it with terminal people that have lost all hope...but their is hope in a collective unified approach which I don't find here

but it's ok for you at the buttons there too call names...just not us that you are trying to attract thru you rhetorical BS

and most of you are right...all this is JMO

peace all--

I'm not being nasty..I'm just telling like it is. Tell me how's the moderating job going over on Joe's new site? I'll be watching your posts. AK

You are more angry then anyone now, most have moved forward past the anger, I think this is causing you to act irrationally and not like who you truly are. Sometimes it is good to take a breather from things until we are more sensible and not so touchy.

ok so anyone that posts THEiR opinion here it is joe Cain or BB or whoever he is

and if you guys as a whole feel insulted maybe you should go back into some of the older threads and read some of the vitriol that was posted when the current 'group' took control

there were posters in older threads that specifically asked to be invited or come to CPU meetings and participate or have input and they were told no one can go unless they are a dues paying member

that smacks of covert agenda but excuse me because I personally would have liked to attend one of their private meetings but at this juncture no thanks---

Really? CPU members pay dues specifically for the benefit of being privy to CPU discussions and helping shape the agenda. Their dues go towards financing what is necessary to make changes. If they let anyone and everyone participate without paying dues then that would defeat the purpose of dues. Thus they wouldn't be able to finance. Get it?

I'm curious as to what activist group you know of that requires dues for membership that does allow the general public into their meetings? Let's just pick one at random. Does Greenpeace allow every tom, penis, and harry into it's policy meetings? Uhhh, no! But somehow it should be different for CPU because, well, you want it to be...

Greenpeace doesn't claim to represent the world, only its supporters. If they take position x on the environment it doesn't mean every environmental group shares that position. Do you follow the analogy or shall I spell it out more clearly?

NEO, MOCC and MACC have nothing to do with CPU. Nada...

In the original group of CPU there were a couple MACC members, before they were MACC. We split up from those parties in the Fall of 2010.

MOCC is not and have never been interested in CPU. There are no MOCC members or board members in CPU. CPU has nothing to do with dispensaries, and never has.

Until you show your face and join the hard work, I am not really interested in your perspective.

You are more angry then anyone now, most have moved forward past the anger, I think this is causing you to act irrationally and not like who you truly are. Sometimes it is good to take a breather from things until we are more sensible and not so touchy.

I'm not angry..just a little more informed on things than you are! It is irrational to take a stand against the bs here? I think restless if you have nothing intelligent to add here..you should really just excuse yourself from the conversation!

For not knowing who this Joe Cain fella is you sure seem to know or have an opinion on all of the history here and that Joe runs a farmers market. Your story overlaps so much that our assumption of you appear dead on. But I must say I really and truly do not care.

Annie, why are you carrying the flag for these people? Mayor, you speak of unity, yet you are taking pot shots thru out your postings. That is no way to build unity.

NEO, MOCC and MACC have nothing to do with CPU. Nada...

In the original group of CPU there were a couple MACC members, before they were MACC. We split up from those parties in the Fall of 2010.

MOCC is not and have never been interested in CPU. There are no MOCC members or board members in CPU. CPU has nothing to do with dispensaries, and never has.

Until you show your face and join the hard work, I am not really interested in your perspective.

Reading your post reminded me of a question I have, any idea as to what Irwin and Damrow meant when they asked Steckert

What about the vets?

Also to say CPU has never invited non-members to one of our quarterly meetings is also false and again shows you know nothing. But if telling the same tired lie over and over again makes you feel better so be it. We will also be here shooting down your BS over and over as well. Truth will always win..

For not knowing who this Joe Cain fella is you sure seem to know or have an opinion on all of the history here and that Joe runs a farmers market. Your story overlaps so much that our assumption of you appear dead on. But I must say I really and truly do not care.

Annie, why are you carrying the flag for these people? Mayor, you speak of unity, yet you are taking pot shots thru out your postings. That is no way to build unity.

If i put down the flag then the flag will be down.. and you just did the thing you say mayor is doing.. Man.. this flag is heavy..

They are my ppl man.. I am telling you they are not evil.. get it..