White House Chef Says Future Food To Be Made From Chemicals, Not Real Food Ingredients

knucklehead bob

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, what a liar.

WOW! I'm dumbfounded. That post has made a lot clear to me including that you maybe aren't playing with a full deck. You can call me a liar but, since it is available, you would be better off just rereading your own posts. Not only do you not read a thread before you comment (the radiation thread comes to mind) but you forget what you, yourself, post.

Since you forgot what you posted I'll help you out:

"I don't see why we couldn't support two or three or four times as many human beings or maybe more with a little planning. 200 billion? I don't know. That would require quite a bit of innovation. I certainly don't think it's out of the question. There's this big light in the sky that puts out a lot o' watts for us to use. "

Am I still a liar?

I said we should have no problem with 400% or more. What is wrong with that? That is why it's harassment because you keep asking me after I already said it. What is your major malfunction, you know? How does this happen? Are you literally a moron? You're destroying the board with this garbage.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

I said we should have no problem with 400% or more. What is wrong with that? That is why it's harassment because you keep asking me after I already said it. What is your major malfunction, you know? How does this happen? Are you literally a moron? You're destroying the board with this garbage.

So what you're saying is that there is a limit. Hmm, interesting position coming from someone who previously claimed overpopulation is a myth. Nothing like a little red wriggling....

And poor you with this harassment nonsense. You're the one continually hurling blatant insults. I have refrained from that. So cry me a river. That, and stop responding. No one is forcing you to read my posts. Utilize the ignore button. Don't be such a buffoon,

So what you're saying is that there is a limit. Hmm, interesting position coming from someone who previously claimed overpopulation is a myth. Nothing like a little red wriggling....

And poor you with this harassment nonsense. You're the one continually hurling blatant insults. I have refrained from that. So cry me a river. That, and stop responding. No one is forcing you to read my posts. Utilize the ignore button. Don't be such a buffoon,

You refuse to see the simplest thing in the world. First of all what I said is "I think overpopulation is a myth." Second, I never imagined that some moron would give me a hassle about his misinterpretation of what I meant even after I explained it for him. Not 'overpopulation' the concept itself extending into infinity, lol. It wouldn't even make sense to call that a myth. "The Overpopulation Myth" as in we are nowhere near overpopulated at this time. We could easily improve what we do to feed more people and feed them better.

Aren't you the top poster over at a site that belongs to

as caveatlector refers to as 'dear leader' ?

watch who you align yourself with .. one day you may

be a friend, then the dogs turn on you.

It isn't different here and lordy why would you quote anything that one says. I was agreeing with your statement when I posted, nothing more or less. Judge by gossip or fact? OK back to you all's discussion.

You refuse to see the simplest thing in the world. First of all what I said is "I think overpopulation is a myth." Second, I never imagined that some moron would give me a hassle about his misinterpretation of what I meant even after I explained it for him. Not 'overpopulation' the concept itself extending into infinity, lol. It wouldn't even make sense to call that a myth. "The Overpopulation Myth" as in we are nowhere near overpopulated at this time. We could easily improve what we do to feed more people and feed them better.

The point wasn't to extend it to infinity. The point was that there is where we are now and then there is an infinite number of people on the other extreme. Your claim that overpopulation is a myth presumably means there is no way to overpopulate the earth. Therefore, I asked you what the earth's capacity is, in an attempt to nail down a number. You were a red wriggler on the number and then later claimed that you gave a number. Just like now, you're a red wriggler on the concept of overpopulation being a myth. Now you claim that you just "think" that. I don't know about you but in normal parlance when someone says, "I think I'll have a glass of milk," that means they will have a glass of milk. You are just NOW claiming that you meant that you "think." Why didn't that come up pages back? I'll tell you why, because you're back-pedaling.

The fact is I came to this thread with a perfectly reasonable position. You didn't like it so you went on the attack. It's all here for anyone to see. Then you started in with the obscenities. You've made a total fool of yourself. Why? Because I bring up the idea of population management. You don't agree so you start in with insults. Making no sense. Saying things like I am aligned with fascists and GW Bush because of my opinion. I'm sure I can pull any person out of the air with historical significance and find an opinion you share with them. But does that mean you are aligned with them? That's so weak. It makes no sense and has no place with someone who is engaging in a logical constructive debate. But you did it anyway. And then you continued with your vitriol and have the nerve to act as if I am the one in the wrong.

Then, if all that wasn't enough, you keep pounding away saying I am destroying the forum. Step back and look at yourself man. Take a period of self reflection. Someone else has a difference in opinion from you. Not fact, but opinion. You have your opinion about world population and genetically modified food. Am I allowed to have an opinion? Apparently not, at least not if it goes against yours. You don't agree with my opinion and you become a hostile fool.

If you had/have children I sure feel sorry for them. If you do have any, are they allowed to hold opinions contrary to yours or do you go ballistic and swear at them when they do?

Edited by CaveatLector

No, I just can't deal with such moronic comments. I've explained it a number of times but you refuse to understand.

Well this thread is here for everyone to read. I submit that if anyone has come off as a moron here it is you. Like I said, from the very beginning you have been mr. know-it-all, mr. my opinion reigns supreme, and mr. insult.

By the way, how many times have you said you are done here but then came back? Very child-like.

Well this thread is here for everyone to read. I submit that if anyone has come off as a moron here it is you. Like I said, from the very beginning you have been mr. know-it-all, mr. my opinion reigns supreme, and mr. insult.

By the way, how many times have you said you are done here but then came back? Very child-like.

Cant we all just get along people cmon ....

So his motive is just to be here and cause problems? That's what he lives for? Sounds a litle shallow now doesn't it? Not much of a conspiracy theory. No money in it? Murder? Could you be wrong?

:lolu::lolu::lolu::lolu::lolu:

Could the 2 of you be wrong ?

Oh no, that's just not possible

you two are of course the end all

of all knowledge.

Want to talk about being juvenile..

can't CL just speak his own mind

w/ out you always coming to his

rescue.. sad indeed.

BTW. just to keep on subject

I think GMO ANYTHING IS WRONG

and certainly NOT the answer.

It appears that the 2 of you would

rather give insults than to pull your

head out of the sand and stop believing

the bought and paid for media.

And no KD, much respect but, we cannot

all get along w/ the likes of these persons

belittling others for their opinions.

of all knowledge.

rescue.. sad indeed.

Not much research went into that. I just admitted I was wrong here on Monday. Attack the message, not the messenger. Just like you say I'm juvenile for posting in this thread....as you post in this thread. Your message is false. I did that without calling any names. No personal attacks.

of all knowledge.

rescue.. sad indeed.

Your reading comprehension fails you. That isn't an insult, rather the truth. Why don't you scroll up and stop muttering without knowing the facts? I gave my opinion and it contained no insults. Your good buddy jumped in with the insults and continued them straight through. Why don't you talk about that?

I would also point out the sheer hypocrisy in your argument above. You allege that Restorium is coming to my "rescue." What exactly is it YOU are doing here? You've contributed very little to the content of this thread other then your "prop up" of mighty's argument and this last little tidbit where you give your opinion regarding GMO. Me thinks you live in a glass house and are quite the stone lobber. So explain away your postings and insults here...

Well move to China if you want population control. You know who else likes to harp on it? GHW Bush. That's whose side you are on, the side of a fascist creep or should I say some creepy fascists.

You don't seem to get it. No more Piggly fukcing Wigglies. That's garbage. It's all about individuals and groups locally producing and distributing natural food. Local power production with concentrated solar power. Living with wisdom and intelligence - give it a chance.

By that comment, imiubu, I will assume you are referring to mighty, as he is the one who did the belittling. Since you refuse to comprehend what you read I have posted the first belittling comment above. I challenge you to post something I wrote to deserve that treatment.

So, instead of flinging accusations over and over why not cut and past the heinous comments I made.

you know what.. you think i am ill researched an ill read or written, IDGAF WHAT YOU THINK...

that is the best part of this.

so, just to keep in the general fun of all this.. you can just kiss my :butt2:

and to think some years ago, i had started to gain respect for you.

i'm not sure why you are more intent on 'winning' an 'argument'

than you are about having a decent discussion.

I have no intention of sparring w/ you or anyone for that matter that

is only out for a 'win'. qh4 man.. geesh... only game players would

say some dum stuff like that.

intellegence is measured in many ways. maybe (just maybe) your

intellegence quotient might (just might) be higher than mine but you

have the social skills of a venemous snake.

and.. i don't need to defend Mezz.. he does a fine job holding

his own.

btw... your new avatar is much more befitting this new 'you'.

i remember when you were a nice guy ... once... yrs ago.

please don't think that b/c i do not respond to you again as

a sign that you have 'won'. I have just grown tired of your

peevishness.

I don't have time to cut and paste ALL your 'heinous' comments,

as you have so referred to them, you chose that word, not i.

:horse: