Supreme Court Ruling - McQueen - Compassionate Apothacary

You have been wrong about that 99% of the time you guess or follow the folks you are connected to through your commercial marijuana enterprises. Eventually it's going to be your turn in the barrel if you continue to do this.

Sounds like "If you don't shut your mouth, you'll get what's coming to you."

Are you armed?

Edited by peanutbutter

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have been wrong about that 99% of the time you guess or follow the folks you are connected to through your commercial marijuana enterprises. Eventually it's going to be your turn in the barrel if you continue to do this.

Thanks for your concern.

My chromatography equipment is almost as good as sold, by the way. :drinking-coffee:

There you go again. Do judges know about sarcasm much? They could cherry pick about 4 posts out of this thread and make a case to take a look into your personal stuff. You are your own worst enemy. Bungling.

Oh, come on. I can guarantee you I have already been thoroughly investigated.

I refuse to live in fear.

More of a brain fart than anything. It doesn't do anyone any good and you can't make any money off of it unless you are diverting. Just like a dispenary. By the way, this IS the next dispensary model. It's already hit mlive.

I never suggested that it would be a big Revenue maker, I even suggested measures that would prevent Diversion.

I saw that article, Pretty cool.

I never suggested that it would be a big Revenue maker, I even suggested measures that would prevent Diversion.

I saw that article, Pretty cool.

Cool? You said it wouldn't make revenue but you think it's 'cool'. It's goes against all the things you said it couldn't do but because a dispensary wants to do it it's cool. We took the time to discuss what this model could and couldn't do but you just drop that logic and start gushing away for the dispensaries. Dispensary a$$ kisser.

Cool? You said it wouldn't make revenue but you think it's 'cool'. It's goes against all the things you said it couldn't do but because a dispensary wants to do it it's cool. We took the time to discuss what this model could and couldn't do but you just drop that logic and start gushing away for the dispensaries. Dispensary a$$ kisser.

Lol. I figured that'd get you all revved up.

Just because I think the report is cool doesn't mean i think the locker model will generate significant revenue.