Supreme Court Ruling - McQueen - Compassionate Apothacary

Sometimes my statements appear much harsher than intended. I tend to avoid using enough adjective and verbs to shorten my typing time and by doing such, it leaves my posts rather cold i would say. :-)

It is aproblem i am aware of and reminded of regularly.

Again, i can admit my faults and shortcomings. ;-)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks again mal..

and

ditto...

if i had a nickle for every time i read and changed a thread i was typing... :) i tend to leave double spaces.. and triple periods... to show some drag to a statement as if to represent a thought...

a pause if you will as if it were flowing more like an actual conversation....

don't know why i do that..

our minds all tend to think way faster than we can type..

add to that emotions are broadcast to a statement based on how the reader feels rather than how the writer projects it... it makes for a confusing world full of people interacting emotionally blinded in cyberspace....

sorry for derailing the topic... :)

thanks again mal..

and

ditto...

if i had a nickle for every time i read and changed a thread i was typing... :) i tend to leave double spaces.. and triple periods... to show some drag to a statement as if to represent a thought...

a pause if you will as if it were flowing more like an actual conversation....

don't know why i do that..

our minds all tend to think way faster than we can type..

add to that emotions are broadcast to a statement based on how the reader feels rather than how the writer projects it... it makes for a confusing world full of people interacting emotionally blinded in cyberspace....

sorry for derailing the topic... :)

If I had been drinking milk it would have come out my nose.

I feel like dropping lines of periods softens on-line communication ...........................

........... if you know what I mean......

but maybe some people think this is obnoxious.

Sometimes my statements appear much harsher than intended. I tend to avoid using enough adjective and verbs to shorten my typing time and by doing such, it leaves my posts rather cold i would say. :-)

It is aproblem i am aware of and reminded of regularly.

Again, i can admit my faults and shortcomings. ;-)

Wasnt me . Was the swiss cheeze law Karen O Keefe wrote.Hope your lossing sleep Karen Edited by Kingpinn

Wasnt me . Was the swiss cheeze law Karen O Keefe wrote.Hope your lossing sleep Karen

Yep .. the law isn't perfect.

But they got it passed into law. I called Karen and yelled at her directly. Not to say "I told you so" because I didn't tell her while they were planning.

But because I hoped that a similar error didn't take place in the future.

You got caught up in the error as did a lot of other people.

That error was section 8 nearly being nullified by the link to 7. Oddly enough that was fixed by these new amendments to the law. It now reads 7(b) instead of just 7.

The single change to section 8 in that rush to "fix" the law.

The SC ruled that is the way it is supposed to read. The legislature made a change that makes it read 7(b) like they intended.

That is the very location that you and many others have been caught up in. We can complain about it or try to figure out how to fix it.

It's been fixed now. In Michigan. That single omission of one single letter = (b).

BTW I yelled at her well before you were arrested. I yelled at her before Bob got raided. Every case where they said "you didn't fulfill 4 so you can't have 8" was a victim of that error.

Yelling about her here is an error .. doesn't fix anything. Pick up the phone if you want to fix something.

any bill MPP (or anyone) writes without rescheduling marijuana will result in a bad law.

because it sends that "wrong message" or "mixed-messages" or... the feds think its "still illegal" so its "ok" for them to prosecute.

take marijuana off the schedule. everything else is swiss cheese moo poo and will only hurt patients.

any bill MPP (or anyone) writes without rescheduling marijuana will result in a bad law.

because it sends that "wrong message" or "mixed-messages" or... the feds think its "still illegal" so its "ok" for them to prosecute.

take marijuana off the schedule. everything else is swiss cheese moo poo and will only hurt patients.

I love it .. but it's more complex than that. There have been a lot of laws written specifically for cannabis. All of those would need to be modified also.

One must accept what responsibility they have caused for themselves. I feel horrible for King here. Absolutely. Sux donkey. But did anyone think that a dog kennel under your neighbours nose was a good idea? *shrug* Mistakes were made. Attention was drawn. The law was the law. It has a safety valve for people that do dumb things. I truly hope, and expect, the safety valve to work for Mr King here. But i think he should also accept some responsibility for his own actions. This law is very strict and highly regulated. Not sure who told him growing in a community with close neighbours in a fence open to the world was a smart idea, but,... talk about bad advice. We all make mistakes in life. Blaming everyone else for your bad decision is no way to move on in life.

you mean I can do this?

HPIM1968.jpg

or this

100_1202.jpg

or this?

2011-09-28_13-35-30_228.jpg

Im just growing out doors, this is ilegal? the top one cant be, I pounded the stakes in the ground, and I have a top on it and a lock!

hmm

Peace

Jim

Perhaps King might explain what he defines as a troll? I've heard the word used, but I want to be sure I fully understand what it refers to.

My observation is that if someone posts something you don't agree with, especially if the poster gives an inconvenient truth and has turned out to be right repeatedly on previous posts and predictions, they are a troll.

Perhaps we need to start listening to trolls if that is the case. They seem to have a pretty good understanding of things and have a good track record for being right.

Dr. Bob