Supreme Court Ruling - McQueen - Compassionate Apothacary

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go again, telling us all what the right thing to do is.

Some people just don't care to learn, and they'd rather just have someone do it that knows what they're doing. Especially if time is of the essence, and it often is.

Why can't you just refer these patients to another caregiver you have taught to do extracts? Why does it have to be you?

i

Why can't you just refer these patients to another caregiver you have taught to do extracts? Why does it have to be you?

A number of reasons, it's becoming much more difficult to acquire the proper solvent, conventional liquid solvent washes also take an extreme amount of time compared to the process I use.

That caregiver will still face the same issues I am now facing.

Also, I am the best extract maker in the state. ;)

A number of reasons, it's becoming much more difficult to acquire the proper solvent, conventional liquid solvent washes also take an extreme amount of time compared to the process I use.

That caregiver will still face the same issues I am now facing.

My material has been entered in three High Times events.

Two of the three times, the product that contained my oil took first place.

The last entry, a few days ago, failed because it had zero taste. Very strong, but no taste.

Edited by peanutbutter

My material has been entered in three High Times events.

Two of the three times, the product that contained my oil took first place.

The last entry, a few days ago, failed because it had zero taste. Very strong, but no taste.

That is awesome Gersh!

I performed my first 20%+ yield, by weight, last week. Very nice bud, and the raw extract was gorgeous. Cooked down to way over a 90 day supply worth of oil. We got over 6g/oz!

PB, we all understand that your business model is in danger and we can understand that you're upset. That doesn't give you leeway to be so confrontational with people that are voicing the facts and their opinions.

You don't want to be Violet Beauregarde from Willy Wonka do you?

I dont understand why his p.b oil is in danger? it doesnt have mm in it, he can get stores to sell it for him, with directions in the box, what he makes is legal, p.b should be trying to get gnc or any kind of organic meds to carry it aka sell it! I would think it opened his world up not closed it down! is there any reason I should not think this way?

Peace

Jim

Sounds like "If you don't shut your mouth, you'll get what's coming to you."

Are you armed?

I am, this was made in 1878 an old double barrel shot gun, I got it from my pa, he got it from his dad, my pa was born in 1898! we went hunting with this gun, he let me shoot it when i was about 8yrs old and I accidently shot off both barrels, i got a big bruise in my arm and an even bigger one on my ego lmao!

100_1652_zps59da9a5b.jpg

peace

Jim

I dont understand why his p.b oil is in danger? it doesnt have mm in it, he can get stores to sell it for him, with directions in the box, what he makes is legal, p.b should be trying to get gnc or any kind of organic meds to carry it aka sell it! I would think it opened his world up not closed it down! is there any reason I should not think this way?

Peace

Jim

Any chance that I believe it's right thing to do to stop arresting people for marijuana?

I guess I could spend less time typing and more time making money.

That way I would have more money to hand to politicians.

I am, this was made in 1878 an old double barrel shot gun, I got it from my pa, he got it from his dad, my pa was born in 1898! we went hunting with this gun, he let me shoot it when i was about 8yrs old and I accidently shot off both barrels, i got a big bruise in my arm and an even bigger one on my ego lmao!

100_1652_zps59da9a5b.jpg

peace

Jim

Peace to you also Jim

Guns and MMJ worries me keep it on the down low

I do think you have the right to have them but this will end up in the high court for someone soon

I am very thankful to have met you, Bob, and Gersh

I've learned a lot from all of you. We still talk about that oil you had at Jerry's. Lol.

You two just need to decide who the little one is. LOL

My yardstick is who has taught more to make it themselves. You can sell fish or teach a man to fish. Teach, and then he will thrive without your hand in his pockets.

That's nice. I'm not sure how many people have helped over the years, lost count.

Edited by Northern Lab