Supreme Court Ruling - McQueen - Compassionate Apothacary

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir , I know you are NOT that which I have said you can be . For that , I apologize & congrats on quitting cigarettes .

They have someone in a hospital. They estimate he will live for another couple of days.

And they will have me arrested for trying to keep him alive.

From my viewpoint, they are forcing his death.

Think I have a crappy view of the entire profession right now?

Edited by peanutbutter

Who suggested that patients drop dead rather than use cannabis

This is about you getting your feelings hurt because someone more qualified than you pointed out the dangers of squeezing dirty oil into an open wound

This has nothing at all to do with cannabis and for you to pretend it does is even more sickening.

You tell people not to smoke moldy bud because it could kill them. Dr Bob says don't put unsterile oil in a wound because it can kill them. You think Dr. Bobs warning is him trying to harm people. But when you warn people it is different

You are sick and have no place here anymore.

Who suggested that patients drop dead rather than use cannabis

This is about you getting your feelings hurt because someone more qualified than you pointed out the dangers of squeezing dirty oil into an open wound

This has nothing at all to do with cannabis and for you to pretend it does is even more sickening.

You tell people not to smoke moldy bud because it could kill them. Dr Bob says don't put unsterile oil in a wound because it can kill them. You think Dr. Bobs warning is him trying to harm people. But when you warn people it is different

You are sick and have no place here anymore.

So you should be happy if I give up also.

If there are only two choices then yes I will be happy if you give up.

Is you acting like an adult a choice? Taking advice from a Dr. Is that a choice you have too? Looks like no..

You gave me two options. You keep doing stuff doctors says is dangerous or give up. Since you can't seem to find any other way of going about things then yes I will be happy if you give up. Even another period of you having made a last post would be a nice little break for us.

Every village has it's idiot. You just smile and wave as they walk by. Our mental health facilities don't do a good job with them. They just end up back in your neighborhood again after the pills wear off.

Went to take my don't give a crap pill this morning and saw that I'd forgotten the evening dose last night again.

You'll be happy to know this.

Someone asked for my help today. I refused.

So they took off the foot.

Been turning down terminal cancer patients also.

Just so I understand these statements correctly, you're telling us that someone's foot was so far gone that the doc decided to remove it today. But, before the pt went in for surgery s/he asked you to save the foot?

Correct me if I'm wrong but from my understanding a limb isn't removed unless it is showing signs of gangrene. Gangrene can lead to fatal infections. So presumably this pt had gangrene in the foot. You really think it would have been smart to give the pt false hope that your miracle goop could somehow save a foot that the doc felt needed removing right away? More importantly, why would you even consider "treating" a pt with alternative meds when the situation could cause imminent harm or death?

I haven't turned away any cancer patients wanting to have extractions performed for them, just can't bring myself to do it, even in this current legal climate.

I have, however, taken additional precautions to protect myself and the client.

Just tell them how to do it themselves and you won't have to be burdened with this problem any longer. If they can cook their own food they can do an extract. Teaching is the right thing to do.

Just tell them how to do it themselves and you won't have to be burdened with this problem any longer. If they can cook their own food they can do an extract. Teaching is the right thing to do.

There you go again, telling us all what the right thing to do is.

Some people just don't care to learn, and they'd rather just have someone do it that knows what they're doing. Especially if time is of the essence, and it often is.

Gee .. I can perform my own surgery .. I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night ..

And if I don't get it right the first time, I'll just ....

Maybe I should go for the placebo method ..

Edited by peanutbutter

New here,but just wanted to add that you can always go NO CAREGIVER. But you need to know other patients that are CGS AND Patients too. Took me 4 years and 3 crappy CGs to learn this....and a real feeling of being alone out there. I don't tell ANYBODY, including my Drs that I am a MMJ patient. I still get treated with regular medications and have figured out my own doses and times to medicate. Took a long time,and a lot of hit and misses,but I finally did it.The hardest part was finding reputable research on cannabinoids and then combining that with my "normal" meds. I used myself as a guinea pig.

Gee .. I can perform my own surgery .. I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night ..

And if I don't get it right the first time, I'll just ....

Maybe I should go for the placebo method ..

I could make my own 190 ethanol to use as a winterizing solvent, but I prefer to just buy it, mostly because I don't have the room to devote to an ethanol still, the specialized knowledge, nor the time.

I haven't turned away any cancer patients wanting to have extractions performed for them, just can't bring myself to do it, even in this current legal climate.

I have, however, taken additional precautions to protect myself and the client.

You are not annonymous here and you are talking about doing extractions for patients not connected to you through registration. You should take a little more time to think about your posts before you post them.